Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is in memory of our dearly departed Monsieur Crumble. All Krusties welcome ❤

@Kensfrillyend this is a thread in memory of Monsieur Crumble ❤
You can talk as much as you like about your lovely Mum on here as well as everyday life or whatever you want without being reminded we are going off topic ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Morning all
My name is Harri, I have one cat called Chico. Mum has one cat called Bambi, she’s lovely.
Have a nice Sunday all
Me hub is looking for a missing cat, his special friend been missing a few days, very upset.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Afternoon you lot! Right, where's the piss pot and the cat food in here then? 👽🤗❤😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yaaaay, so happy you've opened this thread :love::giggle:

Behind the character of the other thread, was/is a bunch of really great people. Personally I like to hear how your cats are doing, I miss @liar liar and several others who no longer post.

I liked to see people's cooking suggestions and pics, frankly, I enjoyed the friendship and fun you all had.

My mini-mistake was to finally come out of lurking at a point when a huge event had occurred, as that's when all the posters who arrive are treated with suspicion :rolleyes:😂

Looking forward to chilling on here with you :giggle:

@Dollylovesshoes (hoping this helps you find the thread again) x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi everyone...very happy to be here. I stopped posting due to the cat gestapo (who funnily enough don't even contribute to the thread) but hey ho! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yaaaay, so happy you've opened this thread :love::giggle:

Behind the character of the other thread, was/is a bunch of really great people. Personally I like to hear how your cats are doing, I miss @liar liar and several others who no longer post.

I liked to see people's cooking suggestions and pics, frankly, I enjoyed the friendship and fun you all had.

My mini-mistake was to finally come out of lurking at a point when a huge event had occurred, as that's when all the posters who arrive are treated with suspicion :rolleyes:😂

Looking forward to chilling on here with you :giggle:
A Klub of our own, talk about anything. It would be nice to see Crumble paintings too if @Kensfrillyend could put some up.

Dolly, hope Dave is feeling better and Harry would you post some of your baking recipes up ❤

@Kensfrillyend are there any lovely/funny stories you'd like to share with us about the lovely Monsieur Crumble ❤

Plenty of that facey..Piss pot always comes with us.🤣Title has been changed I noticed.
Just noticed that ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fantastic idea for this thread well done Krusties it’s been so easy to derail lately with a combination of not a lot going on with the skanky one and everyones concern for each other and love of cats 🐈.
Its a beautiful thing I’m crying as I write this ....🤣 sorry I couldn’t resist, great new thread .
Im just off to make scones with my magic ingredient sour off milk makes the best scones ever trust me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If we fill this thread up, we can make thread #2 with the original title again, I've asked if they would kindly change this one back but it's small change to not get into trouble any more ❤ if anyone's missing, we can @ them. @JakeM and @Pom Bear for starters. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone...very happy to be here. I stopped posting due to the cat gestapo (who funnily enough don't even contribute to the thread) but hey ho! ❤
Me too. I feel it's no drama to answer our Dolly when she's so worried about Dave, bless her, he's all she's got for company apart from us, yet some folk can't scroll past. 😔

We can also wish each other happy birthday, I notice the happy birthday thread isnt used at all and the only posts on there are ones moved from the Skanky thread 🤔 all very strange but hey ho 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fantastic idea for this thread well done Krusties it’s been so easy to derail lately with a combination of not a lot going on with the skanky one and everyones concern for each other and love of cats 🐈.
Its a beautiful thing I’m crying as I write this ....🤣 sorry I couldn’t resist, great new thread .
Im just off to make scones with my magic ingredient sour off milk makes the best scones ever trust me.
Awwww I loves scones,my sister in laws mother in law made some,when I was round there her hub gave me some to take home,flat as effin pancakes,obviously used wrong flour…Ate one rest in bin.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cats ... Dogs ... Hamsters ... Horses, washing machines, tumble dryers .... ANYTHING OFF TOPIC .... bring em on!! ..... Personally as a grown arsed adult, if I dont like something, I scroll on past ... its what ` grown arsed adults ` do!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: ..... Finally in honour of our dear ❤ Crumble ❤ .... Let's make this a bleeping excellent thread 🙏❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.