Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This thread is in memory of our dearly departed Monsieur Crumble. All Krusties welcome ❀

@Kensfrillyend this is a thread in memory of Monsieur Crumble ❀
You can talk as much as you like about your lovely Mum on here as well as everyday life or whatever you want without being reminded we are going off topic ❀❀
What a great bunch you are, lovely to know that mum was so well thought of πŸ₯° it seems that Liar Liar is loved and respected too and I really hope she is just taking a break πŸ™ this Krusties thread is a good idea πŸ‘This is the original Monsieur Crumble, he's a proper nutter, bit like mum was πŸ˜‰
IMG-20210208-WA0000.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening my lovelies ❀ Facehugs for you all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you've all had a good day xx just clocking on as usual after work, I'm always the night shift on Tattle in the week.

As Jake said, our lovely Liar was quite poorly and was hoping to make October. I do hope she's ok and bearing up but I think until we know from Mr Liar, or she comes back, we have to silently assume the worst. πŸ˜” If that's the case, I bloody hope she's flying high & running free somewhere with our lovely Monsieur having a damn good time of it xx both ladies never whined about their illnesses, just explained, and entertained us all with their humour ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
This thread is in memory of our dearly departed Monsieur Crumble. All Krusties welcome ❀

@Kensfrillyend this is a thread in memory of Monsieur Crumble ❀
You can talk as much as you like about your lovely Mum on here as well as everyday life or whatever you want without being reminded we are going off topic ❀❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Mum loved puskins but she was severely allergic to them 🀧 she was OK with short haired dogs but not long coated,we always had Rottweilers growing up, our last boy passed early in the year. Mum had resident foxes(which I've now inherited) there's an old potting shed in the garden that they took over as their den, it's great seeing the new cubs when they venture out πŸ₯° one old dog fox sleeps in the garden every day πŸ˜€
20210710_162800.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have no idea what happened with this other poster, but believe it was a case of someone coming on here, to stir the shit pot ( in rather bad taste in my opinion ) but we do get people like this from time to time .... I appreciate that in his time of grief @Kensfrillyend came on to tell us, that his much loved mother, had passed, as many of us were worried .. wondering where she was ... as far as I'm concerned, he is master crumble, and our dear Ophelia was his mother ... he gave us quite a bit of info, that could only come from someone close to her, she often said, he would read comments to her, and post on her behalf .... we see posters here, who join just to take the piss and rile other posters up, I DO NOT think, he is one of them πŸ€—πŸ€— .... Finally, I hope @Kensfrillyend decides to stay, he is part of our tattle family, as was the lovely Ophelia ❀ ❀ ❀ ... sadly from time to time, we get shit stirrers on here, who enjoy ruffling our feathers, I just ignore them, not worth engaging, because they only come on here for one reason, and that kind of shit dosent interest me
I've remembered that mum used an app called Sketch a Day(I think) for a while, you would get a prompt each day then you would paint/draw a pic in relation to the word, you then uploaded the pic, it's possible that poster saw it there or someone downloaded the pic πŸ€” it's also possible me mum downloaded that pic cos it amused her πŸ€” the shoe and cat pic she def did for Dolly(I think) cos she asked my opinion at the time same for the Squirrel pic. My missus wasn't happy about me joining Tattle (she steers clear) I now get why πŸ™ Thanks again for honouring me mum, you are a great bunch but there will always be one I suppose πŸ™„xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm back πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16348399776670.jpg

31 pages to catch up on..will have to just dip in and out when I can..it's good to be back though πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Just a few from my shoe collection. Including my lovely cat shoes πŸ₯°
Rudolph's nose lights up on my Xmas ones
The toy story ones flash, speak & the heels twist to make different characters 🀣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
She's been missing for a couple of weeks πŸ˜” she was quite poorly and hoped she'd make it to October, bless her. Because she's been absent, we fear the worst sadly. Sorry 😘
@Facehugger Oh no I pray this isn't the case πŸ˜” this must be the lady me mum used to chat about, I think she was put on morphine same time as mum πŸ˜₯

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is there a Liar Liar amongst the crew on here still? I've found a pic on mum's drawing tablet with a note saying " for my lovely Tattle chum LiarLiar πŸ™‚

• Heart
  • Wow

Gullri

VIP Member
I still hope @Liarliar will return and say she is feeling betterπŸ™ She seemed to be both straight talking and nice. Something I really appreciate. 🌹

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Is there a Liar Liar amongst the crew on here still? I've found a pic on mum's drawing tablet with a note saying " for my lovely Tattle chum LiarLiar πŸ™‚
She's been missing for a couple of weeks πŸ˜” she was quite poorly and hoped she'd make it to October, bless her. Because she's been absent, we fear the worst sadly. Sorry 😘

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning everyone!
Day 2 of the krusties krew...cracking first day on here yesterday wasn't it? Lots of laughs and it was like we were having a good old catch up with friends😊

I'm home alone for much of the day which is very rare these days. I'll have to do the ironing that I didn't finish yesterday (or particularly start)πŸ˜‚ then I post some boots for dolly❀

Harri, I did plate you up a roast dinner but the dogs ate it. This is them afterwards, contentπŸ˜‚
20210808_203144.jpg

• Heart

VIP Member
Took these last week, delivering to an address in West London and I saw these cats
snuggled up. They don't belong to the lady I was delivering too but they love her
rubbish bin.

IMG_20211015_150909519.jpg
IMG_20211015_150925892.jpg

Oh I also took this a couple of weeks ago in Merton South London....

IMG_20210910_103054387.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha