Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds good πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx.
Yep very true..it's more cosy at home.
Thank you πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx. I have some lovely boat pics to add on here to show you. I stayed overlooking the harbour πŸ₯°
Pom hugs and love to you too πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx
I shall look forward to seeing them Pommy, thank you. In always happy & at peace if I can see the water & boats 😊 I'm going to go to bed now, I'm falling asleep in front of the telly tonight 🀣 spk to you tomorrow, you take care my friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I shall look forward to seeing them Pommy, thank you. In always happy & at peace if I can see the water & boats 😊 I'm going to go to bed now, I'm falling asleep in front of the telly tonight 🀣 spk to you tomorrow, you take care my friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎxx

You're welcome πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx
Glad to hear that..yes they are quite calming to watch.
Loool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.
You too, take care and goodnight from Pom πŸ₯° πŸ€—β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="Facehugger, post: 6794990, member: 97878

Lol, whereabouts on the Lincs coast? Sounds like Mabo or Chapel to me! 🀣🀣🀣
[/QUOTE]

A little bit further πŸ˜‚ try Cleethorpes , or Meggie's to us locals 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jersey Girl Yep, mum didn't watch the current soaps but loved the classic ones in the avo, she used to call circumcised men Roundheads and uncircumcised Cavaliers, she was always asking me what I thought about the male soap actors (me with a red face 😳) willy's 🀭 she decided Ken was a Cavalier hence "frilly end" silly moo she was πŸ₯°πŸ˜
Your Mum had a very detailed imagination!! :love: πŸ₯° πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning Krusties,bugger Dave awol ,he went out yesterday and that was it,bugger he is.πŸ™
He’s a little sod πŸ˜˜πŸˆβ€β¬› Hope he comes home soon Dolly bet he’s off with the girlfriend. He’s got the morals of an ally cat πŸˆβ€β¬› πŸ˜‚β€

Good morning all 😘so my day of inertia has left me with jobs to do I think I will be playing catch up all weekend πŸ˜‚ unless I find something interesting to do instead.

Nice to see you back from your holidays Pom 😘

Here’s to a happy week end πŸ₯‚

• Heart
Morning all

Making apple tray bake today it’s lovely with a cuppa or served with custard for pudding.

I wasn’t being funny yesterday about putting my foot in it. I’m always doing it and getting into trouble. I felt bad misdiagnosing the woman.

There used to be a Room 101 programme where celebrities chose items to be put in the skip so to speak. Mine would be full of celebrities and food. To start with those ruddy scooters all the youngsters go on, bloody dangerous. Also marmite, can’t see the point of adding salt to everything.

Have a good day

Special hi to Dolly, Dave and MrsEms. Oh, Timz nice to see you on here.

• Heart
Eh up my Krusty lovelies....another week at 100mph. Feeling a little better, PCR negative (phew), pumpkins, Halloween disco, poorly vehicles, injured dog, naughty cat, broken bone, house disaster zone, lost pet snail, found pet 🐌, broken phone, dodgy WiFi, bloody roadworks.... just a normal week really 🀣 run's back to page 25 to catch up πŸƒβ€β™€οΈI have missed you all 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We always mind our own business in my street ( apart from one across the road, but that's another story) but everyone helps each other if needed. I'm worried about the lady next doors daughter, she's here every day looking after her Mum's empty house but spends over an hour doing locking/unlocking routines & rattling the door handle πŸ˜” she's at it constantly & if anything interrupts her, she starts all over again. Poor lady.
Poor girl

• Heart
Morning all

Making apple tray bake today it’s lovely with a cuppa or served with custard for pudding.

I wasn’t being funny yesterday about putting my foot in it. I’m always doing it and getting into trouble. I felt bad misdiagnosing the woman.

There used to be a Room 101 programme where celebrities chose items to be put in the skip so to speak. Mine would be full of celebrities and food. To start with those ruddy scooters all the youngsters go on, bloody dangerous. Also marmite, can’t see the point of adding salt to everything.

Have a good day

Special hi to Dolly, Dave and MrsEms. Oh, Timz nice to see you on here.
Morning harri. I'll pass you my husband's jar of marmite to put in room 101! I can't stand it, the smell alone make me gag and he thinks it's hilarious to come at me for a kiss after eating itπŸ€’πŸ˜‚ what else would I put in room 101?πŸ€”
Katie price definitely, people that don't pick up their dog poop, cheap see-through leggings🀭

Your apple tray bake sounds yummy, I'm making a strawberry pavlova today. I've got lots of eggs and strawberries to use...
I also need to google 'what to do with a shed load of red onions?'πŸ˜‚

Morning all, dolly I'm sure dave will swagger in shortly. He's a lad ain't heπŸ˜‰

• Heart
Morning harri. I'll pass you my husband's jar of marmite to put in room 101! I can't stand it, the smell alone make me gag and he thinks it's hilarious to come at me for a kiss after eating itπŸ€’πŸ˜‚ what else would I put in room 101?πŸ€”
Katie price definitely, people that don't pick up their dog poop, cheap see-through leggings🀭

Your apple tray bake sounds yummy, I'm making a strawberry pavlova today. I've got lots of eggs and strawberries to use...
I also need to google 'what to do with a shed load of red onions?'πŸ˜‚

Morning all, dolly I'm sure dave will swagger in shortly. He's a lad ain't heπŸ˜‰
Hi MrsEms! It’s a Mary Berry recipe very easy to make and lovely and moist. It’s got almond extract in and flaked almonds on top. Ooh I love a pavlova! Lots of cream and fruit please!

Oh Lord I forgot about dog mess, it’s disgusting! Ha ha I used to wear very cheap leggings, not see through but you know they’re cheap as they bobble after washing and the crotch starts to go very thin!

Onion soup
Onion tart
Pizza with caramellised onions on top
Onion chutney
Stuffed onions

Speak to you later x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi MrsEms! It’s a Mary Berry recipe very easy to make and lovely and moist. It’s got almond extract in and flaked almonds on top. Ooh I love a pavlova! Lots of cream and fruit please!

Oh Lord I forgot about dog mess, it’s disgusting! Ha ha I used to wear very cheap leggings, not see through but you know they’re cheap as they bobble after washing and the crotch starts to go very thin!

Onion soup
Onion tart
Onion chutney
Stuffed onions

Speak to you later x
Oooh, I like the idea of onion tart, caramelized would be really nice.

If I was to venture into my local town centre I would see many rather portly ladies and they have a standard uniform of thin see through leggings so you can see their knickers having a fight with their arse cheeks and tight tops showcasing the muffin tops🀣

Speak to you later x

Dolly, I knew dave would be back...the tinkerπŸ˜‰ x

• Haha
It was Black Box who remixed it 😬
Disco obsessed house here, Black box just copy and pasted whole song, rejigged it a bit , including Loretta Holloways vocals, with no credits given to the original
Got some model to mime it on tv.
Check this out, original and the best :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All caught up, phew πŸ€ͺ T-Rex, Hot Love was No1 when I was born. I'm a rock chick. All my babies born to rock tunes....which have all been loved by the midwives, dr's etc as it made a lovely change from whale music & Enya apparently 🀣🀣
I live near @Facehugger & about 30mins from @Bunnyintheheadlights
@Harrigan love love love your gingerbread men 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Onion soup
Onion tart
Onion chutney
Stuffed onions

Speak to you later x
Fabulous Harri πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm up, awake, well just about!! I even shaved this morning.

I'm still knackered!

• Heart
I was born before the music charts started. Here is the earliest I could find on my 13th birthday.πŸŽΆπŸŽ™

• Heart
I'm up, awake, well just about!! I even shaved this morning.

I'm still knackered!
Aww, hope you had a good night's sleep, have a kip this afternoon too. That's what I do if my troops let me😁

Oh I shaved as well today....silky...I'm on a promiseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ well actually my husband doesn't know yet. I want something...
His walletπŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooh, I like the idea of onion tart, caramelized would be really nice.

If I was to venture into my local town centre I would see many rather portly ladies and they have a standard uniform of thin see through leggings so you can see their knickers having a fight with their arse cheeks and tight tops showcasing the muffin tops🀣

Speak to you later x

Dolly, I knew dave would be back...the tinkerπŸ˜‰ x
We all see those out shopping. I wonder sometimes if people have a mirror!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.