Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanna go down Germanic body beat from 1980's ..... this is one of my most treasured vinyls from my youth:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My friend has deserted me at present. This is the last visit. πŸ¦”:cry: I hope my hedgehog returns.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My friend has deserted me at present. This is the last visit. πŸ¦”:cry: I hope my hedgehog returns.
Ah, bless you. It's so cold this week, I hope he/she has gone to sleep early ❀ I've not seen my big 4 plus 3 assorted fist sized babies for about 3 weeks now. They're not about because I have no deposits anywhere in the garden. Let's hope they're all tucked up somewhere warm πŸ˜΄πŸ¦”β€

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah, bless you. It's so cold this week, I hope he/she has gone to sleep early ❀ I've not seen my big 4 plus 3 assorted fist sized babies for about 3 weeks now. They're not about because I have no deposits anywhere in the garden. Let's hope they're all tucked up somewhere warm πŸ˜΄πŸ¦”β€
He/She has been missing for 2 months now. πŸ¦”

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Agreed @Facehugger , at least query it under your usual user name- we'd have a tad more respect. Whatever, whoever, wherever, yak yak yak; our crumble has left us OR is our mysterious poster going to throw doubt on that too? πŸ˜₯ anyway, evening lovely people β€πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ
I'm sorry I questioned itπŸ˜₯ I had looked for kens posts, nothing since last night when it was first mentioned by that poster. He didn't reply.
Sorry ken xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He/She has been missing for 2 months now. πŸ¦”
Ah dear. I've had that with some, they move on, they just disappear & we always wonder if they're ok. I hope they come back again, bless you. Or you get another little spiky lodger to make you smile 😊😘

I'm sorry I questioned itπŸ˜₯ I had looked for kens posts, nothing since last night when it was first mentioned by that poster. He didn't reply.
Sorry ken xx
Let's hope he comes back, I am sure he will 😘 xx

• Heart
Ah dear. I've had that with some, they move on, they just disappear & we always wonder if they're ok. I hope they come back again, bless you. Or you get another little spiky lodger to make you smile 😊😘
This is the third year the hedgehog has come every day except for the winter months. Not sure if it is the same one though.:unsure:

• Heart
This is the third year the hedgehog has come every day except for the winter months. Not sure if it is the same one though.:unsure:
Ive got 3 that all look exactly the fliipin same, I can't tell them apart 🀣 are you still putting food out? Nothing else is invading the hut is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm back πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16348399776670.jpg

31 pages to catch up on..will have to just dip in and out when I can..it's good to be back though πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm back πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.

View attachment 822481

31 pages to catch up on..will have to just dip in and out when I can..it's good to be back though πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.
Yay, we need a bit of pom...doesn't everyoneπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

I should not be awake right now so don't reply or I'll reply back and then we're both buggered🀣 xx

I need a sleepy spell πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

• Heart
I really don't know, it seems to be something to do with pictures I thought. He might have found lots on his mum's drawing pad thing, and thought they were hers, and she's shared them already on Twatter or Fuckbook, or they might not be hers and they're ones she's downloaded & saved. Who knows. But the fact is I believe he's Master Crumble. I don't know nor care who the curious ID is, just don't want anything spoiling the thread now. πŸ˜” Who'd come on under a false ID alluding to something without saying exactly what? Makes no sense at all to me. 😘
I'm a bit confused but it seems like I'm being doubted because of a sodding picture! Mum asked me to let you know when she passed and to be honest I wasn't sure about it being a bloke so I had mum's account closed and I was grieving, I changed my mind and signed up but didn't know what to say but when I saw one of you happy at getting a vip status it gave me a spot to drop the bad news so to speak. Mum was Ophelia ManningI am her son,I have a poorly sis who has 2 boys on the spectrum and I have a 26yr old son. Mum's USER name was Monsieur Crumble, he is my sister's Frenchie who Mum adored, one of the pics is Mum with Crumble as a pup and if you look closely at the pic of him in his little vest you will see his name Crumble.I wish you all the best and hope the Liar liar lady comes back to be with you all πŸ™
20201120_205335.jpg

Screenshot_20211022-035441_Facebook.jpg

This is the pic that mum had intended for Liar Liar I believe.
IMG-20211006-WA0000.jpg

I think me mum had this pic as her avatar at one time
Screenshot_20211022-031106_Messenger.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@Kensfrillyend Please stay with us Ken, I believe you, and asked if you would put your Mum's avatar up as proof to who were a little unsure after that poster posted.

We are a nice bunch here and this new thread is a happy place, we all want you to stay ❀

Hopefully the poster will see that you are Crumble's son and will apologise to you, if they don't then I think it may have been someone just trying to upset this thread and get the Krusties paranoid. @MrsEms has apologised to you just hope you understand and forgive and keep posting. So sorry if you were upset, hope you are okay now ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.