Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, been to my sisters funeral this afternoon. You may remember I mentioned that she passed away a month ago. It was a lovely service and she had a good send off. Glad more people are allowed at funerals etc these days as more people could come and pay their respects.
Sorry for your loss Bargain sending warm hugs to you and yours πŸ€— glad it is over with it’s so hard when you lose someone you love 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I posted it in the cat thread but thought I'd post it here aswell

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you. ❀ He's my only baby...one is enough! lol I was late in having him, so he'll either keep me young, or kill me. I've a feeling it will be the latter. lol
Just one here too Phoebe ❀ I think some of us are meant to have just the one, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger & all that 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They are indeed, at the moment its keeping him in clothes and food, both costing me a fortune atm
He thinks the only jeans that fit him are Calvin Kleins 28/32 yeah dont think so , Primark do that size too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, been to my sisters funeral this afternoon. You may remember I mentioned that she passed away a month ago. It was a lovely service and she had a good send off. Glad more people are allowed at funerals etc these days as more people could come and pay their respects.
Sorry for your loss 🌹🌹🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just one here too Phoebe ❀ I think some of us are meant to have just the one, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger & all that 😘
Who do you think Curiously-curious is Hugger and what were they trying to say. Do you think Ken is who he says he is?
I believe him

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Who do you think Curiously-curious is Hugger and what were they trying to say. Do you think Ken is who he says he is?
I believe him
I really don't know, it seems to be something to do with pictures I thought. He might have found lots on his mum's drawing pad thing, and thought they were hers, and she's shared them already on Twatter or Fuckbook, or they might not be hers and they're ones she's downloaded & saved. Who knows. But the fact is I believe he's Master Crumble. I don't know nor care who the curious ID is, just don't want anything spoiling the thread now. πŸ˜” Who'd come on under a false ID alluding to something without saying exactly what? Makes no sense at all to me. 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I really don't know, it seems to be something to do with pictures I thought. He might have found lots on his mum's drawing pad thing, and thought they were hers, and she's shared them already on Twatter or Fuckbook, or they might not be hers and they're ones she's downloaded & saved. Who knows. But the fact is I believe he's Master Crumble. I don't know nor care who the curious ID is, just don't want anything spoiling the thread now. πŸ˜” Who'd come on under a false ID alluding to something without saying exactly what? Makes no sense at all to me. 😘
Agreed @Facehugger , at least query it under your usual user name- we'd have a tad more respect. Whatever, whoever, wherever, yak yak yak; our crumble has left us OR is our mysterious poster going to throw doubt on that too? πŸ˜₯ anyway, evening lovely people β€πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Dolly thought of you tonight. Bloke on radio saying what has been brought through your cat flap. Mentioned frogs and toads. Radio presenter said have you seen the thighs on a toad? Reminds you of Phil Bardsley (footballer). Made me laugh.

• Haha
Agreed @Facehugger , at least query it under your usual user name- we'd have a tad more respect. Whatever, whoever, wherever, yak yak yak; our crumble has left us OR is our mysterious poster going to throw doubt on that too? πŸ˜₯ anyway, evening lovely people β€πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ
Indeed. If I was poorly and not make it, i'd have left a note for my lad to get on here and let you all know, because he knows what a great lot you are and how much I value the friendship even though it is all just an anonymous forum, and if he found support afterwards then so be it. I'd hate for anyone to start doubting,

That's the endeth of my musings on the subject for now, we shall see if anything else is said 😘😘

Anyway, anybody for tunes tonight?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just one for me too. He has just moved out and is a couple of hours away. Now it’s just me Lola and Ziggi. Lola is really missing him. Me not so much as the house is now tidy. I am sure I will get fed up with a tidy house.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Indeed. If I was poorly and not make it, i'd have left a note for my lad to get on here and let you all know, because he knows what a great lot you are and how much I value the friendship even though it is all just an anonymous forum, and if he found support afterwards then so be it. I'd hate for anyone to start doubting,

That's the endeth of my musings on the subject for now, we shall see if anything else is said 😘😘

Not sure how Seal got planning permission for those jeans:p
New Order/Joy Division... possibly the best band ever ......:geek:

• Heart

That's the endeth of my musings on the subject for now, we shall see if anything else is said 😘

Oh goody Hugger, I'm glad you want more music - me too 😊
Here's Hitler 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This will blow you mind...

I've bloody seen that before, I think the boy showed me it? He shows me all-sorts, including Wipeout soundtracks 🀣🀣😘

Love it, let's get back to happy eh 😘 ETA: this was a reply to you Staps, my quote button didn't work for some reason.

• Wow
Got tickets to see Sparks in Dublin in the new year, fantastic live, both old enough to be my very eccentric unkles.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.