Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that as well, all the Trance/Dance stuff ❤

Brilliant, thank you for that little HP treat, that's warmed my cockles up somewhat 🤣🤣
Trance is my favourite. Far too old to clubbing these day though. lol

I'm trying to catch up, it's my little ones birthday today. I now have a Three-nager. Wish me luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think anyone likes the Beckham's or the Beckham brand. My husband was given a David Beckham aftershave set once, even the charity shop didn't want it🤣
Don't get me started on their son...the photographer who takes pictures of elephants arses😂
Have a lovely nap😘
Don’t he advertise whisky aswell? My hub bought this ruddy expensive musk bath foam several years ago. He still hasn’t finished the bottle!

Apparently the son is now demonstrating cooking on TV. Dishes such as beans on toast and egg sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trance is my favourite. Far too old to clubbing these day though. lol

I'm trying to catch up, it's my little ones birthday today. I now have a Three-nager. Wish me luck!
Mid 90's I used to go clubbing (underage) in Cardiff and regularly saw Boy George DJ in a bit of a rough but very good club. He was excellent...not that I can remember much🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t he advertise whisky aswell? My hub bought this ruddy expensive musk bath foam several years ago. He still hasn’t finished the bottle!

Apparently the son is now demonstrating cooking on TV. Dishes such as beans on toast and egg sandwich.
Nepotism at its highest Harri!he it total thick prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you. ❤ He's my only baby...one is enough! lol I was late in having him, so he'll either keep me young, or kill me. I've a feeling it will be the latter. lol
Aww your firstborn son, mine is 18 and admitted today he plans to be living at home until he's at least 30...I didn't know whether to laugh or cry🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Mid 90's I used to go clubbing (underage) in Cardiff and regularly saw Boy George DJ in a bit of a rough but very good club. He was excellent...not that I can remember much🤦‍♀️😂
The 90's were the best, in my opinion. I love Boy George...even if he's been a twit. They're all twats in celeb land lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Just a word normally I feel sorry for turkeys this time of year. However this year gnomes are very in vogue. Please remember a gnome is for life not just for Christmas. Some of them their noses are very big!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww your firstborn son, mine is 18 and admitted today he plans to be living at home until he's at least 30...I didn't know whether to laugh or cry🤣
hahaha I'd be on the fence about that admission too. I bet you'd miss him, though. Keep him as long as you can. ❤

• Heart
The 90's were the best, in my opinion. I love Boy George...even if he's been a twit. They're all twats in celeb land lol
Oh he's been a right dodgy twit. I think all brought on by drugs, heavy stuff. I remember going to this club being way to glam, getting sweaty and having to glam up again to go to a completely different over 21's club that played cool r&b, 70s music a few hours later.
I was 15-16🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh he's been a right dodgy twit. I think all brought on by drugs, heavy stuff. I remember going to this club being way to glam, getting sweaty and having to glam up again to go to a completely different over 21's club that played cool r&b, 70s music a few hours later.
I was 15-16🤦‍♀️😂
Yeah, it's that typical celeb overindulgence we all know and love. It's entertaining for us, but it ruins them.

lol We used to get any with murder when we were teens. I used to do the same and my Mum would give me a tenner and wave me out the door. Now that i'm a mum, i'm like WTF was she thinking!!!! My son isn't leaving the house ever. haha

• Haha
hahaha I'd be on the fence about that admission too. I bet you'd miss him, though. Keep him as long as you can. ❤
I am a completely daft with him. I nearly lost him in labour. It got so bad the ambulance pulled over on the hard shoulder because they lost both of our heartbeats. My other 2 girls were risky too. No more kids for me...

No more raving either🤣

Just a word normally I feel sorry for turkeys this time of year. However this year gnomes are very in vogue. Please remember a gnome is for life not just for Christmas. Some of them their noses are very big!
There are no gnomes around here. I do have a frog called freddy. I bought him in a cheapy shop, he was just grey but I liked his pose. When I picked up my children from primary school I told them I found a frog in the garden so we walked a bit faster home.
Anyway, once they released the frog was ceramic we gave him the name. This was about 13 years ago. We still have him.
Hes had a makeover last year.
16348352254397130522930349771985.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thank you. ❤ He's my only baby...one is enough! lol I was late in having him, so he'll either keep me young, or kill me. I've a feeling it will be the latter.
What a blessing! i had my 3rd son at 46 ;)( dont ask ).
Enjoy these days , since lockdown mine has gone from a lovely little lad to a hormonal, hairy 5ft 10in 12 yr old.

• Heart
What a blessing! i had my 3rd son at 46 ;)( dont ask ).
Enjoy these days , since lockdown mine has gone from a lovely little lad to a hormonal, hairy 5ft 10in 12 yr old.
Wow, a surprise baby! That's so lovely. I don't think you're ever too young or too old to have them...they're a nightmare whatever age you are. 😄 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Evening folks 👽🤗❤😘 sorry about your sister Bargain, sending love xx and Gullri too xx 😘

Hmmm, just caught up. I don't know what's going on but Ken used to read Tattle to his Mum when she got severely ill and used to sit with her & post for her. She said this herself and posted about how good he was, & his wife & her daughter too.

When Crumble passed away he made his own Tattle ID to let us know ❤ and has continued to join us to post about his Mum. He's shared details only her son would know.

So whatever is 'sick' or what folks are thinking I haven't got a clue, but if someone has something to say or ask, why not just come on under their own usual Tattle ID and ask, rather than hide & allude to something? I'm just confused by that completely. 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.