Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now you're talking...;) love a bit of Boney M, their 1st album came out in the summer i was 16, summer job in Boots.

Reactions: 4
The Master

This was sung at a family wedding recently , cried like a baby:cry: beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There is a lovely pub not too far from me on River Lea,you can walk to pub on path to it,Buster Bloodvessels Fave pub,it really is lovely little pub.
Anchor and Hope.https://www.anchor-and-hope-clapton.co.uk/

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Now you're talking...;) love a bit of Boney M, their 1st album came out in the summer i was 16, summer job in Boots.
My dad used to call me boney em when I was a young un', well my bones are a little more hidden these days🤣
I used to love him playing his music on the weekends😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You can tell this film is old that I’m watching, they’ve just used the phrase cutting a rug. Also the bloke mentioned £120 being a lot of money.

anyway whilst you lot have been grooving away I’ve been sewing or more precisely mostly unpicking,

I detest the Beckhams and all they stand for.

I’m having a nap, knackered.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You can tell this film is old that I’m watching, they’ve just used the phrase cutting a rug. Also the bloke mentioned £120 being a lot of money.

anyway whilst you lot have been grooving away I’ve been sewing or more precisely mostly unpicking,

I detest the Beckhams and all they stand for.

I’m having a nap, knackered.
I don't think anyone likes the Beckham's or the Beckham brand. My husband was given a David Beckham aftershave set once, even the charity shop didn't want it🤣
Don't get me started on their son...the photographer who takes pictures of elephants arses😂
Have a lovely nap😘

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't think anyone likes the Beckham's or the Beckham brand. My husband was given a David Beckham aftershave set once, even the charity shop didn't want it🤣
Don't get me started on their son...the photographer who takes pictures of elephants arses😂
Have a lovely nap😘
Oh yes duck he comes from my area Born and bred..! Their kids are 💩Not one of them has class etc.Nookylyn is a total bleep.

• Haha
Well, been to my sisters funeral this afternoon. You may remember I mentioned that she passed away a month ago. It was a lovely service and she had a good send off. Glad more people are allowed at funerals etc these days as more people could come and pay their respects.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, been to my sisters funeral this afternoon. You may remember I mentioned that she passed away a month ago. It was a lovely service and she had a good send off. Glad more people are allowed at funerals etc these days as more people could come and pay their respects.
Oh bargain, it must've been a hard day for you. Love to you and your family xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope you are feeling okay. Your sister is at peace now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm very sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.