Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I sped-read that lot! And nice to know you all a bit better. Anyway I'm from the East of England, near to Cambridge.
I was out on Sunday, so think I missed the notification on the KP thread, but nice to know where you lot have been hiding. :LOL:
I have two cats, brothers, both currently residing inside as they don't like the wind and rain.
I’m not too far away from you 🐱

So I’ve just been to the shops and it’s pumpkins here there and everywhere, so that got me thinking of the first record I ever bought The Monster Mash on 45rpm, I remember Pans People dancing to it on TOTP. So can anyone else remember their first 45 and what memories it has for them.
This is cringeworthy but it was β€˜Ernie’ by Benny Hill πŸ˜‚ in my defence I was only a kid

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Curiously-curious came back and let us know a little more, even who they were previously it would help.
I hope I've just put 2 and 2 together and got 5!

• Sad
If Curiously-curious came back and let us know a little more, even who they were previously it would help.
Ken said his Mum's name and I'm sure she was a poster in The Scum

There's two CCs

I don't want to offend Ken
I think he is Crumble's son but if he can post the avatars Crumble used then that would be proof - like the drawing she put up of her Mum and Dad

I do apologise if I'm completely wrong.
Hate it when we get paranoid

I do apologise if I'm completely wrong.
Like The Pimpernel who popped up then mysteriously disappeared

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ken said his Mum's name and I'm sure she was a poster in The Scum

There's two CCs

I don't want to offend Ken
I think he is Crumble's son but if he can post the avatars Crumble used then that would be proof - like the drawing she put up of her Mum and Dad

Hate it when we get paranoid
I was on the sun for a while. I got pissed of with the comments getting constantly deleted! I left it for here...

oh :poop: :(

Everything in my head, soul, heart is telling me right now, don't get involved at all, whatsoever. But.... I would say I have an artist in the family and another member of our family decided to show off some of the art to a work friend, as they were proud of the pieces.

Three items shared from said artist and the third caused a hoo-dear moment because the person "recognised it" as not being the artist's own piece.

Sounds 🐟🐑🐠 non?

However, simple enough fact, the artist also had shared her friend's work, but the family member sharing hadn't realised 2 belonged, one did not.

Innocent enough.

Yeah just want to leave that there really as food for thought.

Reactions: 4
Were you Flawless
No. I was emzey...I thinkπŸ˜‚
It was about a year ago now, I can't remember last week!

Oh, it may have been Ems at one point, i just had a flashback that someone thought I was Emily andreπŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
What a great bunch you are, lovely to know that mum was so well thought of πŸ₯° it seems that Liar Liar is loved and respected too and I really hope she is just taking a break πŸ™ this Krusties thread is a good idea πŸ‘This is the original Monsieur Crumble, he's a proper nutter, bit like mum was πŸ˜‰View attachment 817539
No. I was emzey...I thinkπŸ˜‚
It was about a year ago now, I can't remember last week!
Ken is Crumble's son - same dog
Screenshot_20211021-123156_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-123458_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
My teens are home with me this afternoon and I'm listening to ministry of sound...I'm getting some odd looksπŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A few crackers there..
I was asked to add a few tracks to a 70's play list on spotify this week
My top 3
Teenage kicks- Undertones
Love is the drug-Roxy music
The love i lost-Harold Melvyn and the blue notes
Mr S
I feel love-Donna Summer
Autobahn-Kraftwerk
Are friends electric- Gary Numan/Tubeway Army
Your suggestions??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.