Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my kids were young I picked up a lullaby video when I was shopping. Imagine my shock when I saw Suzi Quattro with her guitar singing a lullaby to a baby in a cot on it!!! I was very shocked!!! But it really was her!!!! 😁😁
Her voice would keep me awake not help me sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning everyone, I'm surprised you're all up after that wild partying and banging tunes yesterday😉😂
I had another early night, I was awfully tired again. Don't know what's up with me lately🤷‍♀️

Sorry to hear about your job Gullri. Do you have a local ms support group that could offer you help and advice. I call local my epilepsy group and they've been great. Love and hugs to you❤🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here we go, blast from the past

For some reason Harold’s jacket is annoying me. It’s so Miami Vice isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So sorry Gullri ❤
Are you able to get DLA of some kind where you live
Thank you Stapley ❤ Maybe, I will look in to it🤔 but I don’t think there is anything that can be done🙁

Hi again,
I have a friend who lives abroad and she was recently diagnosed with MS. She is on a new drug and so far she is feeling fine. Also I’m sure I’ve heard that some MS sufferers have eased symptoms by using herbs. Whatever works for you but please speak to someone in the know.
Thank you Harri 😊❤I gonna do research on herbs and see what comes up on the internet. I am getting meds to stop ms getting any worse and it helps so far. Maybe herbs can help my body heal!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone 😘hope you are all well.❤ For everyone feeling in need of a warm hug this is for you.

Has anyone else got a problem with their tool bar mine has disappeared 😕

Sorted it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love placebo was meant to see them a few years ago at the winter gardens in Blackpool but the ceiling fell in in the room they were supposed to perform in was gutted.

Go on to youtube press share then press copy then when you comment on here paste it. It took me a while to get the hang of it

Back at you Hugger 👽🤗❤😘 xx

Love love LOVE Billy Idol ❤❤❤
Billy Idol wow just wow back in the day our favourite saying was hang on “Let’s sink another drink it’ll give me time to think” it’s no wonder I was always arseholed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm full of cold again 😞 stupid immune system.
Finished my baby hat, it just needs sewing now
20211021_101946.jpg

• Heart
Go on to youtube press share then press copy then when you comment on here paste it. It took me a while to get the hang of it

Back at you Hugger 👽🤗❤😘 xx

Love love LOVE Billy Idol ❤❤❤
Billy Idol wow just wow back in the day our favourite saying was hang on “Let’s sink another drink it’ll give me time to think” it’s no wonder I was always arseholed 😂
I'm going to my cousin's 70's fancy dress party on the 30th and I don't know what to go as, last fancy dress I went to I was Sid Vicious in leather jacket, black skinny jeans, biker boots, Sid t-shirt and Sid wig, the wig gave me a headache.
Any idea who I can go as?

I don't wear heels, dresses or skirts. I don't really want to wear a wig. My hair is blonde and I always wear it in a ponytail. Reason why I don't wear it down is because I love dancing and when you're dancing to new wave/punk/skinhead music I get hot (obviously).

This one night I went to see Bad Manners (again) with my friend, she's good friends with Doug aka Buster Bloodvessel. We usually sit and have a drink with him and the band before they play.
Well, on this night I thought I would wear my hair down, it looked lovely and polka dot straight.
This nice looking Irish guy was chatting to me in the pub and he asked where me and my friend were going later. We told him to see Bad Manners and he asked if him and his mate could come - we said yes.

My God, when we got there he was wanting me to dance with him again, again and again. I was getting all hot and sweaty. After about an hour I went toilet, was washing my hands and looked in the mirror. Jesus Christ! 😳😳 My hair was BIG, it was like a lion's mane and I had nothing to tie it back with. Thank God the toilets were near the entrance, pointing to my hair I told my friend WE HAVE TO GO!!!
Glad she was okay about it, thank God we never saw those guys again 🤣🤣
we had a dead famous fancy dress for my birthday one year idea was to dress as someone famous who was also dead, I went as Ruth Ellis, Capri pants , flats tight fitting shirt and a noose round my neck . I’ll apologise now if this offends anyone, we had 3 Amy Winehouses and 2 Elvis‘s only one Ruth truth be told nobody even knew who she was , seriously who are my friends 😆

• Haha
Surely not.. but... wow!
I've just been going over that post and several others🙁 something is not right and I hope I'm wrong x

Ok, the picture of the kiwi bird is quite famous and printed on alot of merchandise already🤯

Last edited:
  • Wow
I've just been going over that post and several others🙁 something is not right and I hope I'm wrong x

Ok, the picture of the kiwi bird is quite famous and printed on alot of merchandise already🤯
What’s happened then Ems?I am confused.com.🤔

Morning everyone, I'm surprised you're all up after that wild partying and banging tunes yesterday😉😂
I had another early night, I was awfully tired again. Don't know what's up with me lately🤷‍♀️

Sorry to hear about your job Gullri. Do you have a local ms support group that could offer you help and advice. I call local my epilepsy group and they've been great. Love and hugs to you❤🤗
Thank you so much @MrsEms ❤🤗 love and hugs back! There is a local group here, I think I will contact them😊

• Heart
I think there is some suspicion around the identity of Kensfrillyend. When it was mentioned that one picture had been seen before on Twitter I was curious. I'm not on Twitter but found a similar one on Google images, several identical kiwi birds which can be purchased. The style of the painting/drawing is very different between pictures. Mine are always the same? I don't know dolly like I said, I hope I'm wrong😥

• Wow
  • Sad

we had a dead famous fancy dress for my birthday one year idea was to dress as someone famous who was also dead, I went as Ruth Ellis, Capri pants , flats tight fitting shirt and a noose round my neck . I’ll apologise now if this offends anyone, we had 3 Amy Winehouses and 2 Elvis‘s only one Ruth truth be told nobody even knew who she was , seriously who are my friends 😆
My cousin said her friend Wendy was having a fancy dress party and she asked everyone to go as someone with the initial W. Before the party she went to a friend's to have a few drinks before going home to dressed up. After she had a drink she went home and dressed up as Amy Winehouse the went to the party.

Wendy said you haven't heard, have you?
and told her Amy had just passed away.
During the time she had taken to get dressed up it was on the news Amy had died - my cousin went home and took the lot off then went to the party as herself

Me too Dolly and where is Cake and Custard

Regular tattler signed up with a new name.

Yeah I've seen it before. It confirmed what I thought was probably the case - I can't be the only one thinking this? And it's pretty sick.
What's your old Tattle name and what's sick?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.