Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Harry!

The chickens had names originally but then there were too many and I lost track :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm down to three now - two I rehomed recently and they do have names, so we've a Maggie Smith and a Meryl Streep, plus one nameless bird. Cilla Black and Shaniqua both passed away in the last month.
Hi Fluffy,

Ah bless. Ah, loving the names! Oh, I’m sorry about your birds.

Chickens are such lovely creatures full of personality. My brother in law had 3 chickens in his garden and I used to love visiting them but one by one they were killed by a fox. Horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Morning all,

I was checking out those wrestling folk, very interesting. My dad loved watching Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks and co of a Saturday afternoon. Easy, easy, easy, easy!

does Fluffy have names for all her chickens?

Dolly, hope Dave is ok. Hi MrsEms, you do a lovely roast! This is not a chat up line!

Have a good day!
How are your stockings doing Harry? You could post some on here, I don't think we'll get told off because this is OUR thread.

I don't know if it has been done already but Halloween stockings would be good. Some parents don't like their kids Trick or Treating because they see it as begging. I never did it when I was a kid, my Mum used to buy us a present and some sweets on Halloween 🎃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning everyone!
Day 2 of the krusties krew...cracking first day on here yesterday wasn't it? Lots of laughs and it was like we were having a good old catch up with friends😊

I'm home alone for much of the day which is very rare these days. I'll have to do the ironing that I didn't finish yesterday (or particularly start)😂 then I post some boots for dolly❤

Harri, I did plate you up a roast dinner but the dogs ate it. This is them afterwards, content😂
20210808_203144.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How are your stockings doing Harry? You could post some on here, I don't think we'll get told off because this is OUR thread.

I don't know if it has been done already but Halloween stocking would be good. Some parents don't like their kids Trick or Treating because they see it as begging. I never did it when I was a kid, my Mum used to buy us a present and some sweets on Halloween 🎃
I finished some big and some small stockings. They’ve gone off to be sold for charity. I’ve still got one left I was going to send to Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool fan).

That’s a great idea for Halloween. We usually have kids round trick or treating but I think Covid may have changed things?

The Advent calendars I made went down well so the lady is sending me more to make. Love making things!

I better go got to clean the bedroom. See you all later

Last edited:
  • Heart
I finished some big and some small stockings. They’ve gone off to be sold for charity. I’ve still got one left I was going to send to Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool fan).

That’s a great idea for Halloween. We usually have kids round trick or treating but I think Covid may have changed things?

The Advent calendars I made went down well so the lady is sending me more to make. Love making things!
The first thing I ever made in Needlework class was an apron made from a tea-towel, it was easy to make - then I went on to taking jeans in, don't need to now they sell them skinny

So this is where you are all hiding whilst skank-face pretends to be in rehab!!?

As to chickens I have about 15 currently who all have names; In the last batch of chicks theres one little one who seems to have a deformed rear end (his/her tail is wonky) so OH very kindly named it Quasimodo, but this little thing is very much leader of the pack with it's siblings and its so brave it will snatch stuff from the pig's mouths! I also have a big white cockeral called Alice - yes he was named before it became apparent he was a cockerel thus he is stuck with it - and a Rodney, Boy & Oreo but I am always being lectured about how I ought to only have one cockerel yet seeing as we do NOT eat any of them and they are so pretty, well I am bound to end up with a few aren't I??

No cats for me though, actually I have never been owned by a cat, its always been dogs for me. Mine are my babies and a lot less bother than the kids ever were LOL :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Bless you, that's amazing ❤ he died very young didn't he? 😔 Mum used to take me to the wrestling in the late 70's & early 80's whenever it was in our town, it'd sometimes be filmed for 'World of Sport'. Big Daddy & all that crowd. They were all so lovely with the kids, they'd come out chatting to us all beforehand. Happy memories ❤
I use to watch wrestling with my gran she’d be screaming at the telly “go on give him a proper belt” Bless her she thought it was real, does anyone remember kendo Nagasaki all the other wrestlers were always try to get his mask off .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I use to watch wrestling with my gran she’d be screaming at the telly “go on give him a proper belt” Bless her she thought it was real, does anyone remember kendo Nagasaki all the other wrestlers were always try to get his mask off .
I remember him! My grandad used to love the wrestling on a saturday afternoon to the degree Grandma used to say "Just leave him to it!" because he got so riled up over it. Sje said she'd never let him go to a match because he'd probably join in!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Used to love the wrestling - a bit of Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks on in the background - choc biccies and a go on the Scalextric. Perfect Saturday afternoon!
I hated the bit before dinner though when my Dad used to check the football pools - boring!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
was going to post a lovely video of our little jack trouble opening a Xmas present but couldn’t work out how it says I have no photos or videos in my library well I beg to differ !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
My mum loved iit Saturday afternoon Kent Walton,Jackie Pallo,Nagasaki and the others.mum hollering in front of the telly🤣me dad hated it.ahhh yes Mick McManus as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m a bit confused as to what this thread is about, is it to talk about pets? Who’s skankface? What’s a Krustie?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Used to love the wrestling - a bit of Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks on in the background - choc biccies and a go on the Scalextric. Perfect Saturday afternoon!
I hated the bit before dinner though when my Dad used to check the football pools - boring!
You wouldn't have said that if your dad won the pools though 😄

• Haha
I’m a bit confused as to what this thread is about, is it to talk about pets? Who’s skankface? What’s a Krustie?
Chit chat and anything,on the KP thread as it’s quiet we would go abit off topic,were warned by Mods,so hence the this thread,you can talk about anything.Yes on here we talk about our cats,dogs,animal etc,Well known that Price can’t look after a pet without them dying.🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The first thing I ever made in Needlework class was an apron made from a tea-towel, it was easy to make - then I went on to taking jeans in, don't need to now they sell them skinny
The thing is it’s such a practical skill to learn. I’m not very good but at least I now know how to take up a hem on trousers and sew on a button etc without asking mum to do it all the time!

Reactions: 6
The thing is it’s such a practical skill to learn. I’m not very good but at least I now know how to take up a hem on trousers and sew on a button etc without asking mum to do it all the time!
I’m useless,I patched my husbands jeans once,took a pocket off old pair and used it to patch,only problem was I only had black cotton🤣it’s was awful wonky stitches etc.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.