Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chit chat and anything,on the KP thread as it’s quiet we would go abit off topic,were warned by Mods,so hence the this thread,you can talk about anything.Yes on here we talk about our cats,dogs,animal etc,Well known that Price can’t look after a pet without them dying.🙁
Thank you for clearing that up for me :)
It is sad how she doesn’t care for her pets, has she been banned from keeping them yet?!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It is sad how she doesn’t care for her pets, has she been banned from keeping them yet?!
No,there has been petitions and she has been reported,nothing happens nothing sticks to that witch.😡

if you go on the Katie Price thread check out her wiki top of the page,lists everything what that witch has done.Owes loads of money etc.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Sadly not and yet the thing just keeps getting more and more puppies which she dumps onto members of her entourage when they aren't cute pups any more, either that or they get run-over outside Trampy Towers because its not fenced properly and she doesn't give a tit either way. Go have a look at her Wiki if in any doubt :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Hi Fluffy,

Ah bless. Ah, loving the names! Oh, I’m sorry about your birds.

Chickens are such lovely creatures full of personality. My brother in law had 3 chickens in his garden and I used to love visiting them but one by one they were killed by a fox. Horrible.
Thank you, they're funny creatures! I take in quite a few ex-batts - they don't have the longest life span but they do get to live out their retirement in luxury!

They're also good at chasing the dogs around the garden :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Thank you, they're funny creatures! I take in quite a few ex-batts - they don't have the longest life span but they do get to live out their retirement in luxury!

They're also good at chasing the dogs around the garden :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You need these - nobody will enter our garden when they're around! They had a go at a gendarme not so long ago too and all he was doing was putting some leaflets in the letterboxes :)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Have my PIP assessment on the phone in a bit. Feel like I'm going to throw up with anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Have my PIP assessment on the phone in a bit. Feel like I'm going to throw up with anxiety.
Good luck Penguin and I hope you get it, my sister got it eventually after appealing it, it caused her a lot of stress, bless her. Tell them about your worse days 🤞🤞❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've just been caught in the rain, hair now looks completely mad. 🤬
The only pussy I've got to show you lovely lot is the one in my knickers. 😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Blimey it’s quiet on here considering yesterday.🙁Come on Krusties..🥰
I'm here! Having to do actual work today 😭 but I'll be around this evening. It's that or tackle a mountain of ironing and I know which I'd prefer :LOL:

I've popped home to take the puppy out for her afternoon stroll up the lane, then back to the office for a bit.

On the cat chat, next door have a cat called Dave - one of our dogs is called Dave ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Awwww so many lovely pics of chickens and Rita,I soo love the Geese,yes best protectors ever,They don’t give a tit..bless em.Peck their arseholes out. 🤣❤

I just get a feeling that thread is being derailed though.😢we know we have all been warned but we abide by Mods rules as much as we can.We are naughty at times.But…….Am I wrong?🙁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Awwww so many lovely pics of chickens and Rita,I soo love the Geese,yes best protectors ever,They don’t give a tit..bless em.Peck their arseholes out. 🤣❤

I just get a feeling that thread is being derailed though.😢we know we have all been warned but we abide by Mods rules as much as we can.We are naughty at times.But…….Am I wrong?🙁
Yeah, I'm not interested in KK.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It was just a quick derail to try and explain to Klattie that KK was no saint and that she was far more like Katie than she perhaps realised. I don't even know if Kerry has her own tattle.

Reactions: 7
It was just a quick derail to try and explain to Klattie that KK was no saint and that she was far more like Katie than she perhaps realised. I don't even know if Kerry has her own tattle.
Yes I think she has a thread.

Oh so this is where you're all hiding is it 👀
Awww we did put Message out,on Katy thread we needed a chatter thread where we could talk of everything,not get ‘told off’ 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.