Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Night all you sleepyheads ❤😘

It's good that innit...

Well for the record, I have all three bikes all full of petrol, ready for work!!

Currently watching "Quantum leap" on streaming services, I'm on the third season.
Just me & you still up then Captain, what are we going to do till bedtime to amuse ourselves eh?? 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning Dolly

Are they Fluffy's chickens at the pay for view? 🤭
Morning Staps,yes I think so🤣

Awwww a colleague of mine on FB,their poor doggy died,she was on the sofa looking comfy she let out a cry and she died.😢8 years old beautiful white German Shepherd,they are heartbroken,no warning whatsoever,she always fit etc,soo bloody sad.😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Both my dogs have their own little beef dinners too. It's going to be brutal in this sitting room this evening...they had cauliflower cheese as well as the husband 🤣

I may retire to my boudoir again😘
My puppers always get a roast dinner on Sunday’s. They can tell when it’s roast and start getting excited whilst it’s cooking. They get the lot: yorkies, broccoli 🥦, stuffing, roasties and meat. Then get to tick the dirty plates in the dishwasher too!!

It's good that innit...

Well for the record, I have all three bikes all full of petrol, ready for work!!

Currently watching "Quantum leap" on streaming services, I'm on the third season.
Loved this!! Wasn’t it always on at 6 0 clock?
Had a weird childhood crush on Dean Stockwell when all my friends fancied Sam. I’ve still got strange taste in men. So my friends tell me. I won’t mention that to husband (he’s laying next to me, hope he doesn’t read this ❤). Not in to ‘fit/muscle men’ I prefer cuddly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all,

I was checking out those wrestling folk, very interesting. My dad loved watching Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks and co of a Saturday afternoon. Easy, easy, easy, easy!

does Fluffy have names for all her chickens?

Dolly, hope Dave is ok. Hi MrsEms, you do a lovely roast! This is not a chat up line!

Have a good day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Good morning one and all 😘 hope you are all fighting fit 👍

Pom Bear have a lovely holiday in Devon enjoy the break ❤

Dolly I hope Dave is behaving himself and eating his food like a good boy 🐈⬛

MrsEms and Captain your roasts looked delicious 😋

Wishing you a ll a fun filled day 😘

• Heart
Morning all,

I was checking out those wrestling folk, very interesting. My dad loved watching Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks and co of a Saturday afternoon. Easy, easy, easy, easy!

does Fluffy have names for all her chickens?

Dolly, hope Dave is ok. Hi MrsEms, you do a lovely roast! This is not a chat up line!

Have a good day!
Morning Harry!

The chickens had names originally but then there were too many and I lost track :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm down to three now - two I rehomed recently and they do have names, so we've a Maggie Smith and a Meryl Streep, plus one nameless bird. Cilla Black and Shaniqua both passed away in the last month.

• Heart
  • Sad
Morning everyone :) I'm more of a voyeur over on the KP thread (I do chip in now and again) but just wanted to say, glad there's a place to chit chat (especially about cats and shoes - who could ask for more!)
I'll probably forget how to get back here so I'll leave a trail of breadcrumbs...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.