Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty new to Tattle as I only found you Krusties the morning of Slapgate. I’d only ever read the comments on the Fail and on her IG. When I read her ‘interview’ with the Scum I wanted to hear more and find out if it was CW who lamped her, so I did some surfing and found you, my tribe!! And I’ve been a bit obsessed since. Happy to have this new thread for all things random, irrelevant and off topic. Feel like I’ve joined a fremily, thank you x
My sentiments exactly. What a funny, crazy, happy, loony bunch you all are 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello my lovely lot! I'm back with my usual case of verbal diarrhoea🤦‍♀️
Cleared the ironing, done 3 loads of washing in my new sexy smart washing machine...and now got more bloody ironing🥴
Then Cinderella fell asleep, I fell asleep quite heavy actually...I even dribbled😂

Hope everything went well with your pip interview penguin xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes I think she has a thread.

Awww we did put Message out,on Katy thread we needed a chatter thread where we could talk of everything,not get ‘told off’ 🥰
I think I saw something about joining a party but wasn't sure what it meant. Anyway, better late than never 🎉👍😁

• Heart
Bonny Scotland up in the highlands
Looks lovely.
The furthest I've been in the UK was Kirkcudbright, Ex husband is Scottish, lived there for eight months then we moved back to Plymouth because I was homesick, found it colder in Scotland too

Reactions: 6
I'm from Glasgow originally but have lived everywhere but Scotland for the last 17 years. We did try and go back to the west coast years back but I missed London too much. Scotland is beautiful though.

• Heart
We don’t want our thread wrecked though.🤔☹

It’s beautiful.❤❤❤
Aww I don't think anyone can wreck this thread, it is just chatting about life, things we love and do in our daily lives. I love seeing all your cat pictures and really enjoy and appreciate the friendly fun and chat on here🥰
I've just browsed the kp thread, it's not as friendly as it was which is a shame🙁
I didn't feel like I could be myself anymore. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Dollylovesshoes I agree with you about the KP thread, one of the things I most enjoyed (as an outside viewer, before I joined) was the friendship and human side of the posters on there.

It's far too easy to fall into the trollz idea and think everyone who discusses any celeb or VIP is not nice. But I found lots of lovely people posting on there. :giggle:

I look at the Stacey Solomon thread, the Mrs Hinch thread, a few more which are all fast moving threads, you go to spend a penny or pop the kettle on and boom :oops: they've already packed up and moved to their new thread address 😂

Out of all of them, you see many people sharing personal events, thoughts, feelings, maybe show a comparison of two celebs, or talk about an ex partner etc., but on the KP thread, it's become so rigid, at times (like now when it's quiet) it dies on it's back cheeks. :(:(

I have wanted to type and started, only to think I can't because it might annoy someone, or it's not quite perfectly fitting the box of that thread.

The trouble is, many celebs are very complicated individuals and often you do need to mention something from last week/month/year as it connects to something happening now.

It's knowing where to draw those lines and how to identify those lines that can be a real posting dilemma :(:unsure:

Aww I don't think anyone can wreck this thread, it is just chatting about life, things we love and do in our daily lives. I love seeing all your cat pictures and really enjoy and appreciate the friendly fun and chat on here🥰
I've just browsed the kp thread, it's not as friendly as it was which is a shame🙁
Mrs Ems, we love you just as you are, boots and all :love:🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think there has been any swearing on this thread so far - pop over to KP's thread and the swearing starts, just go to show she really does bring the worse out of genuinely lovely people

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think there has been any swearing on this thread so far - pop over to KP's thread and the swearing starts, just go to show she really does bring the worse out of genuinely lovely people
and the tinkle pot is lasting soooooo much longer over here, we are saving big time from Big Ron and his empty lorry collecting several times a day ;) 😂 🚛

oh my :oops: do you reckon that's why there has been a lorry driver shortage? we've had them collecting so much on the KP thread? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes she does bring out the worst, I think it's the injustice about it all with her.
Saying that, I'm quite partial to a bit of effing and jeffing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ems,that’s the one I am worried about,not our krustie..☹

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.