Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's wonderful theatre hey Penguin 🤣🤣 i was watching it the other day and giggling to myself, happy days 😘

She needs sitting on a Melon Musk rocket thing and sending into outer space, the daft twit. 🤣🤣
@Facehugger , I met most of the WWF stars back in the 90s and early 00s - the British Bulldog was my Dad's best friend and we were invited as guests to the big arena events as VIP. I have some great memories from back then- it was when it was a huge deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Facehugger , I met most of the WWF stars back in the 90s and early 00s - the British Bulldog was my Dad's best friend and we were invited as guests to the big arena events as VIP. I have some great memories from back then- it was when it was a huge deal.
Bless you, that's amazing ❤ he died very young didn't he? 😔 Mum used to take me to the wrestling in the late 70's & early 80's whenever it was in our town, it'd sometimes be filmed for 'World of Sport'. Big Daddy & all that crowd. They were all so lovely with the kids, they'd come out chatting to us all beforehand. Happy memories ❤

• Heart
I used to be on a Strictly chat thread, loved it and made a couple of good friends. Gone off the programme but talking of dishy men, always thought the physique of male swimmers was very attractive with great muscle definition, slim hips and broad shoulders.

Im off to bed, wishing you all a good night,

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Del's eyeing up the ladies
I bloody love this, I could watch it over and over😂 my kids have all started to watch older comedies now like only fools, father ted, the royal family.
My daughter even studies Gavin and Stacey in media for her GCSE's. I got married in the same hotel as Gavin and Stacey, had my anti natal checkups in the hospital that Nessa 'gave birth in' and go bowling were they filmed. Alot was filmed locally to me. It's funny to see it on the tv, nice though!

I used to be on a Strictly chat thread, loved it and made a couple of good friends. Gone off the programme but talking of dishy men, always thought the physique of male swimmers was very attractive with great muscle definition, slim hips and broad shoulders.

Im off to bed, wishing you all a good night,
Goodnight harri, sleep well😘

You've put the idea of athletic, muscle defined male swimmers in my mind now...I may have trouble getting to sleep🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I bloody love this, I could watch it over and over😂 my kids have all started to watch older comedies now like only fools, father ted, the royal family.
My daughter even studies Gavin and Stacey in media for her GCSE's. I got married in the same hotel as Gavin and Stacey, had my anti natal checkups in the hospital that Nessa 'gave birth in' and go bowling were they filmed. Alot was filmed locally to me. It's funny to see it on the tv, nice though!
I put the telly on when I was away, the channel was showing Fools so I left it on. It was the one where Rodney gave the Great Dane Uncle Albert's sleeping tablets & gave Uncle the dog's vitamins 🤣🤣 I was crying laughing & late for where I was meant to be 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
I put the telly on when I was away, the channel was showing Fools so I left it on. It was the one where Rodney gave the Great Dane Uncle Albert's sleeping tablets & gave Uncle the dog's vitamins 🤣🤣 I was crying laughing & late for where I was meant to be 🤭🤭
It's wonderful, I don't watch tv often but if I'm flicking and find it I watch it. It's so funny and nostalgic at the same time.

It's been a lovely and refreshing day on here today😊
I'm going to get in some beauty sleep and look forward to chatting with you all tomorrow. Night night all😘

• Heart
It's wonderful, I don't watch tv often but if I'm flicking and find it I watch it. It's so funny and nostalgic at the same time.

It's been a lovely and refreshing day on here today😊
I'm going to get in some beauty sleep and look forward to chatting with you all tomorrow. Night night all😘
Nanight Mrs Ems ❤ sleep tight X

If anyone has any friends elsewhere on other threads who might enjoy a chat, please keep @ ing them. It's so hard to remember everyone's tattle names sometimes ❤😘

RANDOM POST - Because I can.....

Brilliant 😘 you can do what you like in here 🤭🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Brilliant 😘 you can do what you like in here 🤭🤣🤣
It's good that innit...

Well for the record, I have all three bikes all full of petrol, ready for work!!

Currently watching "Quantum leap" on streaming services, I'm on the third season.

• Heart
Bless you, that's amazing ❤ he died very young didn't he? 😔 Mum used to take me to the wrestling in the late 70's & early 80's whenever it was in our town, it'd sometimes be filmed for 'World of Sport'. Big Daddy & all that crowd. They were all so lovely with the kids, they'd come out chatting to us all beforehand. Happy memories ❤
He did after years of issues sadly - too young. He married into the Hart family who were the WWF royalty and became famous and successful- it sometimes ends up being the downfall. His son Harry has carried on the wrestling. I remember world of sport too- Dickie Davies!!

Goodnight Krusties! It's been a blast today- loved it! 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.