Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bring him over Hugger, we'll have Patrick Swayzee too ❀

What I would've done to Patrick Swayze in this film...if I was older...in the same country...in a film with him😁
Well, one can dream, pass the family size bar of galaxy and I'll keep looking at that clip.

On another note my beef dinner this evening was a success. I have a stayed upright whilst making gravy🀭 and the daughter's boyfriend ate 3 roast potatoes and drizzled the gravy over his food...ooofff🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What I would've done to Patrick Swayze in this film...if I was older...in the same country...in a film with him😁
Well, one can dream, pass the family size bar of galaxy and I'll keep looking at that clip.

On another note my beef dinner this evening was a success. I have a stayed upright whilst making gravy🀭 and the daughter's boyfriend ate 3 roast potatoes and drizzled the gravy over his food...ooofff🀣
That's what I call a right result Missus ❀😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
20211017_190835.jpg

Ok this is mine drowning in gravy again.
Finally after about 2 months I've had good beef. It's been a good day😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Oooooh I could have bonkEd him all night,what a gorgeous bloke he was bless him.😒 oh dear.πŸ™

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Oooooh I could have bonkEd him all night,what a gorgeous bloke he was bless him.😒 oh dear.πŸ™
He was so beautiful. He had pancreatic cancer, the same as my mum. So brutal and cruelπŸ˜₯

Today I am happy. I will carry on being happy.
This thread has given me a glow today.
Thankyou my lovliesπŸ₯°

• Heart
The memories from this masterpiece!! The sweetcorn period. Remember the airport one Jakey?🌽🌽
Thanks for reminding me, Jersey! Without a doubt one of her best ❀
@Facehugger careful, she’s located her flying corn cob and is currently heading towards the club 😬

97C70A85-2455-4007-9819-E733F6B5720E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@Facehugger @Dollylovesshoes I'll post pics of cat shoes tomorrow.....while the OH is at work & won't see how many shoe boxes I actually have πŸ™ˆπŸ™„

@Gullri we're here, come in πŸ‘
Yay πŸ˜€β€ Hi all! Thank you @Pink Squirrel! Here you all are chatting away! Been doing laundry 🧺 I actually have a small twin tub washer so I don’t have to go to the laundromat. Now I got this whole thread to read tonight. Hurray! Always read all the chit chat before I go to bed 😊

• Heart
He was so beautiful. He had pancreatic cancer, the same as my mum. So brutal and cruelπŸ˜₯

Today I am happy. I will carry on being happy.
This thread has given me a glow today.
Thankyou my lovliesπŸ₯°
Oh yes,he was,gorgeous..sooovery sad,Awww Ems..❀πŸ₯°

Awwww love this.

• Haha
Both my dogs have their own little beef dinners too. It's going to be brutal in this sitting room this evening...they had cauliflower cheese as well as the husband 🀣

I may retire to my boudoir again😘

• Heart
  • Haha
My favourite was Sean Connery ❀
Me too. Mum used to make me sit down religiously every bank holiday and be quiet for James Bond, I'd be allowed to stay up if I was good. He was my favourite. I can't stand Timothy bloody Dalton as Bond either, ust no, he's Prince Barin from Flash Gordon in his tight green tights to me 🀣🀣🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.