Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could answer that a few ways!!
You'll be off to sleep dreaming of motorboats and fenders tonight Stormy 🤣❤😘

My mum used to tell me not to swallow apple pips otherwise I'd get an apple tree growing in my belly & the roots growing out my bum 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You'll be off to sleep dreaming of motorboats and fenders tonight Stormy 🤣❤😘

My mum used to tell me not to swallow apple pips otherwise I'd get an apple tree growing in my belly & the roots growing out my bum 🤣
Dreaming!...thinking about it now 😘❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy St David’s day to all our lovely Welsh peeps.❤❤
Morning and thankyou dolly❤ I'm all dressed up in my finest welsh lady costume...I've just had a leek😳 (strong sneeze)🤣 and I've got to make friggin pancakes! I hate the mess but my kids just won't let me get away with not cooking them. I'm hoping tesco have sold out of eggs😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning and thankyou dolly❤ I'm all dressed up in my finest welsh lady costume...I've just had a leek😳 (strong sneeze)🤣 and I've got to make friggin pancakes! I hate the mess but my kids just won't let me get away with not cooking them. I'm hoping tesco have sold out of eggs😁
Can’t be bothered to make pancakes either!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Awwwww busy day then Ems. Have you got a lovely bunch of Daffs?

Awwwww I haven’t had homemade pancake for years,I love them,just the traditional ones with a little sugar and lemon…

I do like American pancakes though yummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Awwwww busy day then Ems. Have you got a lovely bunch of Daffs?

Awwwww I haven’t had homemade pancake for years,I love them,just the traditional ones with a little sugar and lemon…

I do like American pancakes though yummy.
I'll get some daffs later. I do put raisins in the pancake batter then just sugar and lemon. My one daughter likes honey on hers, the other goes for nutella😬
Oh god, I can't be arsed. I wonder if I can bribe my husband to take me to m&s for some ready made ones😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Good morning! Maybe Peeko left again and will comeback back in six months or so 🤔🌹

• Haha
It tastes the same as Branston without the lumps, I love a nice cheese and brown sauce sandwich 😊

There's no hope for him Ems, honestly, were doing the double act here, norks everywhere & all he's fussed about is his ruddy pickle 🥒 🤣🤣🙄🤭
Morning all - jeez its taken me two hours to catch up Over There!

You know how protective the French are over their cuisine? Son's fiancée is French and all his mates are too so with him being The Brit their larder contains all sorts of English Stuff that is creeping into their diets.

* English mustard His mates love it on their Roast Beef instead of that weedy Dijon stuff.
* Worcestershire Sauce splashed all over a Croque Monsieur (cheese toastie).
* HP sauce on cheese butties and the bacon butties
*Branston pickle and my pickled onions that I make
* Trifle. I made two gigantic ones for a birthday party the other week that were scoffed largely by French teenagers who said they'd never had anything quite so yummy
Carrot cake was another one that I make occasionally so recipe was passed to son's fiancée who now makes it for her mates too

It seems we have corrupted French Cuisine so we'll be in deep doo-daa with the Culture Ministry :) LOL

Yes we're having pancakes tonight too but with sugar and lemon juice; I cannot stand chocolate spread and I detest honey so thats that in effect

Mine too! I love colour.

I am addicted to pickles. Anything vinegary. Just bought 10 jars of cockles in vinegar from Sainsburys. Pickled onions are my favourite. The hotter the better. Needless to say my poor tummy isn’t always a fan! 🌶 I hate biscuits and hardly eat chocolate. Am stil fat though. 😂
Me too; I'm also a Veggie so why am I fat eh?? :)

Also don’t eat raw cake mix or you will get worms 😂 reminds me of this…
Bad mothers let their children lick the beaters.
Good mothers switch the food mixer off first.
When my lot were little they were always hanging about waiting for the mixing bowl - now its the dogs doing it :)
Speaking of funny old adages, as a kid were were not allowed to drink coffee because my Gran said it stunts your growth! LOL
Oh and if you swallow gum it'll get all tied up around your bones

Last edited:
  • Heart
Happy St David’s Day. I do love daffodils such a jolly, cheerful flower that can brighten up even the dullest day. I’m not a pancake fan but I do love Welsh cakes and used to eat them at the weekend with a nice cuppa. I also make a nice Bara Brith although it takes a while to rise and prove.

I wrote a letter to my friend today. I felt very old fashioned as I assume not many letters are written in our age of internet connection. What’s the song, communication let me down? Well, all you need is a pencil or pen and paper, none of this electronic lark.

Take care everybody

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another busy day at work lol
Be very careful Allan, one move and you may just pull a muscle😉😂

Happy St David’s Day. I do love daffodils such a jolly, cheerful flower that can brighten up even the dullest day. I’m not a pancake fan but I do love Welsh cakes and used to eat them at the weekend with a nice cuppa. I also make a nice Bara Brith although it takes a while to rise and prove.

I wrote a letter to my friend today. I felt very old fashioned as I assume not many letters are written in our age of internet connection. What’s the song, communication let me down? Well, all you need is a pencil or pen and paper, none of this electronic lark.

Take care everybody
I love daffodils, they are so cheerful. Every st David's day when I was a little girl I'd wear my bonnet, dress and apron and my mum would pin a fresh daffodil on my dress. She'd say it would open up in an hour or two...never bloody did😂

My nan was the best at making welsh cakes. She actually died 12 years ago today, bless her on St David's day❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Awwww a friend of mine bought me back some Welsh cakes,I scoffed them so quick..Are you supposed to toast em?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No you don't toast welsh cakes, though they are nice eaten warm straight after they've been cooked😋
Oh so I should have warmed them in the oven Ems?🤭

It’s like my faves are Aberdeen .Rowies,omg they are gorgeous..when I worked at oil company,my loveky Scottish office would send me a pack,god I love em..Can only get them in Aberdeen..😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Be very careful Allan, one move and you may just pull a muscle😉😂

I love daffodils, they are so cheerful. Every st David's day when I was a little girl I'd wear my bonnet, dress and apron and my mum would pin a fresh daffodil on my dress. She'd say it would open up in an hour or two...never bloody did😂

My nan was the best at making welsh cakes. She actually died 12 years ago today, bless her on St David's day❤
No chance of that lol x

• Haha
  • Heart
No chance of that lol x
Oh I don't know...chesticles🤭

Anyway, I've made my batter for the dreaded pancakes and put it in the fridge. I thought I'd prepare before cooking dinner as by then I'm knackered, pissed off and don't want anymore mess. Wish me luck🤞 or wish the dogs luck...they'll be waiting for one to drop😂 My tossing skills are excellent...(no Allan) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh I don't know...chesticles🤭

Anyway, I've made my batter for the dreaded pancakes and put it in the fridge. I thought I'd prepare before cooking dinner as by then I'm knackered, pissed off and don't want anymore mess. Wish me luck🤞 or wish the dogs luck...they'll be waiting for one to drop😂 My tossing skills are excellent...(no Allan) 🤣

Good luck @MrsEms :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.