Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MmmmπŸ€”

Mary had a little lamb,
She tied it to a pylon.
Three thousand vaults went up it's arse and turned it's wool to nylon🀣

I'm sorry, it was kinda welsh themed and I learnt it in school...amongst some others😢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mary had a little lamb.
It's feet as black a soot.
And everywhere that Mary went.
It put it's mucky foot.

Not very amusing but my Mum always used to say it 🀣🀣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
MmmmπŸ€”

Mary had a little lamb,
She tied it to a pylon.
Three thousand vaults went up it's arse and turned it's wool to nylon🀣

I'm sorry, it was kinda welsh themed and I learnt it in school...amongst some others😢
I just did this in a snoop dog rap in my head😎
Time to go to bed..πŸ˜‚

Mary had a little lamb,
Her midwife fainted😳🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Last one before I go 'just eat' :

Mary had a little lamb,
She ate if for her dinner.
Didn't wash her mitts, she got the shits,
And now she's 10 stone thinner.

Back laters you lovely people ❀❀😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last one before I go 'just eat' :

Mary had a little lamb,
She ate if for her dinner.
Didn't wash her mitts, she got the shits,
And now she's 10 stone thinner.

Back laters you lovely people ❀❀😘

I love that one!
Goodnight my lovely, enjoy your dinner...wash your hands🀣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
The Lamb jokes...... brill :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I'm supposed to be sshshhsh at the mo as one of the lot here starts a 3am shift, but I defo lol there πŸ€— πŸ˜‚

Had pancakes here, one looked like some cartoon character :)

• Haha
Mary had a little lamb
Her father shot it dead.
Now it goes to school with her,
between two chunks of bread.

• Haha
Mary had a little lamb,
She called it Baa Baa Billy.
Every time the twit ran off,
She'd catch it by it's willy!

I think that really is enough from me now, I'll get my dressing gown (bit late to fetch my coat tonight) 🀣😘

• Haha
Mary had a little lamb,
She called it Baa Baa Billy.
Every time the twit ran off,
She'd catch it by it's willy!

I think that really is enough from me now, I'll get my dressing gown (bit late to fetch my coat tonight) 🀣😘
Poor little lambs πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Will nod off in an hour or so...you're up late too❀❀
I know, I'm just getting settled, been chatting to my friend about her arrangements for Friday, bless her, just making sure she's kept chirpy, as needs must. Now you keep away from boxes tomorrow & don't get caught with your feet up either 🀣❀😘 xx

• Heart
I know, I'm just getting settled, been chatting to my friend about her arrangements for Friday, bless her, just making sure she's kept chirpy, as needs must. Now you keep away from boxes tomorrow & don't get caught with your feet up either 🀣❀😘 xx
You are lovely friend to her..Good on ya...I'll be taking it easy tomorrow, just sitting on me own bored tit less lol ❀❀

• Heart
Can you come into work with me tomorrow and tell my bosses that please lol.
Mum fishfinger flavoured pancakes!...that would scar you for life ❀❀❀😘
Thats nothing compared to some of the culinary masterpieces my late Mother created! She even managed to cock-up a packet cake mix you know, one of those that you add an egg, mix and bake - she ruined it somehow as only she could achieve bless her. She also bought a food mixer once, used it then washed-up, that is the ENTIRE machine from the forks & bowl to the motor, plug and everything and then complained that it was broken when she tried to use it again. She also used to cook an entire fry-up in one pan without changing the fat so by the time the eggs went in they were encrusted with all sorts of burnt-on fats and bits of gunk. UGH; Thank God I never inherited my mother's cooking skills or my kids would never have survived!

How are we all today then? Ready for life's adventures on this misty morning? :)

Mary had a little pig
She could not stop it grunting.
She took it up the garden path and kicked it's little rump in

Credits to Judge Dread there then :)

• Haha
Wednesday................ grey, drizzly, yes oddly I'm feeling a little positive today :giggle:

I have put on my kick A$$ boots and I'm about to open an extra large, family-sized can of "rolling my sleeves up and telling a few people how this Captain is taking back control of the ship" ;):cool:

Been a tad poorly and I've realised these last few weeks, that some folk are full on taking advantage and taking the tinkle, so as of today, that is stopped.

**cracks knuckles** **stretches and lunges** **adjusts fun bags in the upright position** yeah we good to goooooooo πŸ˜‚

Wishing everyone a wonderful Wednesday xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Wednesday................ grey, drizzly, yes oddly I'm feeling a little positive today :giggle:

I have put on my kick A$$ boots and I'm about to open an extra large, family-sized can of "rolling my sleeves up and telling a few people how this Captain is taking back control of the ship" ;):cool:

Been a tad poorly and I've realised these last few weeks, that some folk are full on taking advantage and taking the tinkle, so as of today, that is stopped.

**cracks knuckles** **stretches and lunges** **adjusts fun bags in the upright position** yeah we good to goooooooo πŸ˜‚

Wishing everyone a wonderful Wednesday xxx
You go for it honey...some people do deserve a kick up the arse. 🀣
Morning everyone ... I've just been on the school run with a car full of teenagers... no one listening to me just chattering away and on their phones... left the car and I was like... thank god for that ...πŸ˜‡πŸ˜.
Crap weather again but I'm still off work with after effects of covid so I can relax now and just chill..πŸ’œxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You go for it honey...some people do deserve a kick up the arse. 🀣
Morning everyone ... I've just been on the school run with a car full of teenagers... no one listening to me just chattering away and on their phones... left the car and I was like... thank god for that ...πŸ˜‡πŸ˜.
Crap weather again but I'm still off work with after effects of covid so I can relax now and just chill..πŸ’œxx
You take it nice and easy today

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My dad used to sing this to the grandchildren, @Dollylovesshoes might know it

the black cat piddled in the white cats eye and the white cat said gor blimey
The black cat said you silly little sod, you shouldn't have stood behind me

πŸ™€

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.