Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, good for you Mrs C ❤xx I'd love to have been good at some sort of sport, but sadly not for me. Does fishing count? 🎣 🤣🤣 Xx
Fishing counts. Nobodies hobby or sports are a waste of time. I like fishing. It's very peaceful.. I was crap at school with sport but I went on to other things in adulthood. Everyone needs to do what gives them pleasure and minimising hurt to other people

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks Huggy…..right I’m off to pop my 😴🤞 magic pill now……don’t forget….I’ll be checking up on all the partying and misbehaving in the morning…..but in the meantime…..ENJOY and HAVE FUN everyone 🥳🥳😘😘
We sure will, you sleep tight Connie, hope you feel better tomorrow. I'll save you a vol au vent for your brekkie 😘😘 xx

Fishing counts. Nobodies hobby or sports are a waste of time. I like fishing. It's very peaceful.. I was crap at school with sport but I went on to other things in adulthood. Everyone needs to do what gives them pleasure and minimising hurt to other people
Ah, thank you. It's tough at times if the boats rocking & there's a swell on, gotta get them mackerel up & fill my bucket first Mrs C 😏🤣😘😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We sure will, you sleep tight Connie, hope you feel better tomorrow. I'll save you a vol au vent for your brekkie 😘😘 xx

Ah, thank you. It's tough at times if the boats rocking & there's a swell on, gotta get them mackerel up & fill my bucket first Mrs C 😏🤣😘😘 xx

Absolutely . Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Buggerit, I'll be back in a bit gang. My phone says 5% battery, I know I did not forget to charge it last night, not sure what's occurring. 😘 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorted. That was odd, it's never done that before, had to reset while it was plugged in, says 88% now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Sorry I’m missing the party am with you in spirit. Here’s a recent photo of moi. As you can see I’m a very beautiful woman! Enjoy your gherkins! Babs xx
Beautiful Harri ❤🤣

My Phone has done some weird things, I've had this issue too.
Hmmm, maybe I didn't quite put my end in hard enough last night, how odd, it's fixed now!! New thread Captain?? 👍 Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Beautiful Harri ❤🤣

Hmmm, maybe I didn't quite put my end in hard enough last night, how odd, it's fixed now!! New thread Captain?? 👍 Xx
As you wish babes.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.