Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't read a book for years. Best I've done is a few years worth of cbeebies magazines...I did do the tasks (with my children😉) also online reading...the next Michael Kors season shoe drop😁
I love reading but found I wasn’t reading as much so I joined a book club. We meet up once a month in a pub and spend about 5 minutes talking about the book and then just have a few drinks. I’ve read some really good books that I never would have considered had they not been suggested by the book club

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven't read a book for years. Best I've done is a few years worth of cbeebies magazines...I did do the tasks (with my children😉) also online reading...the next Michael Kors season shoe drop😁

Give me time, I've only just come back...with my rather large ample rack🤣

Not a thread title suggestion but I'm thinking titties😘
I always remember a little song many years ago,don’t know the whole song..Isn’t it a pity she only has one titty to feed the baby on.🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love reading but found I wasn’t reading as much so I joined a book club. We meet up once a month in a pub and spend about 5 minutes talking about the book and then just have a few drinks. I’ve read some really good books that I never would have considered had they not been suggested by the book club
That sounds really nice. I am shy and would struggle with that! It would be a couple of drinks to make me feel comfortable then I'd talk, you'd forget about the books🤦🏻‍♀️

Not that I'm naughty or anything but...

• Haha
That sounds really nice. I am shy and would struggle with that! It would be a couple of drinks to make me feel comfortable then I'd talk, you'd forget about the books🤦🏻‍♀️

Not that I'm naughty or anything but...
I’m shy too and I only go cos I’ve a friend that goes too. If she doesn’t go for whatever reason I won’t either.

Apparently it was a song our lads sang during the war.
Hmm well my dad wasn’t in the war, he’s only 67… it’s probably something he heard on dads army or something knowing him!

That's bizarre! Though I think I could probably remember some more bizarre songs and sayings from a few years ago😂
I’m always singing random songs from years ago! It’s like they’re permanently stuck in my head! Like hymns we used to sing in primary school assembly and the spitting image song! 🤣

#hold a chicken in the air stick a deckchair up your nose…#

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m shy too and I only go cos I’ve a friend that goes too. If she doesn’t go for whatever reason I won’t either.
I have a good friend that has tried for years to drag me along to those things and bloody church! She knows and loves me well enough now to piss off...I'm not reading books or singing morning has broken on a Friday afternoon🤣
No offense to anyone with my comments. My friend loves my honesty. I am always there for her and she is me, through everything! We are very different but have one big thing in common... family values. Simple as. We are very strong in our beliefs that our children's education starts from home❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a good friend that has tried for years to drag me along to those things and bloody church! She knows and loves me well enough now to piss off...I'm not reading books or singing morning has broken on a Friday afternoon🤣
No offense to anyone with my comments. My friend loves my honesty. I am always there for her and she is me, through everything! We are very different but have one big thing in common... family values. Simple as. We are very strong in our beliefs that our children's education starts from home❤
Sounds like you’ve got a really lovely friend there xx

• Heart
That is beautiful harri😍 I do love bright colours, no sunglasses needed here😊 I'd love one as a wall hanging.
You'd probably need them if you saw some of my wallpaper choices😁
Mine too! I love colour.

I don't know what to say...that's a fecking disaster🤦🏻‍♀️

Have you got any gherkins, pickled onions?

If all else fails me and hugger have got a good rack...

Of condiments 🤣
I am addicted to pickles. Anything vinegary. Just bought 10 jars of cockles in vinegar from Sainsburys. Pickled onions are my favourite. The hotter the better. Needless to say my poor tummy isn’t always a fan! 🌶 I hate biscuits and hardly eat chocolate. Am stil fat though. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Mine too! I love colour.

I am addicted to pickles. Anything vinegary. Just bought 10 jars of cockles in vinegar from Sainsburys. Pickled onions are my favourite. The hotter the better. Needless to say my poor tummy isn’t always a fan! 🌶 I hate biscuits and hardly eat chocolate. Am stil fat though. 😂
Haha me too... when I was younger / teenager.. used to come and start eating the jar of piccalilli...
My mum used to go mad 😠... your insides will be rotten all that stupid pickles.. I didn't care...
I'm sure it helped with my hangover the morning after 😃😇🤑

• Haha
  • Heart
I love pickled onions, but I hate any sauces oddly.

Maybe an odd occasion of bar b q sauce, but I don't do ketchup, brown sauce, branstons or anything like that (one of my parents absolutely loved piccalilli) :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That's bizarre! Though I think I could probably remember some more bizarre songs and sayings from a few years ago😂
I sing lily of the lamp light to my grandkids.. my son said you always sung that mum..what's it about ... I said a prostitute .....in the war.. he said .. oh right.. he knows I'm silly.. 🤣🥰🤪

• Haha
Haha me too... when I was younger / teenager.. used to come and start eating the jar of piccalilli...
My mum used to go mad 😠... your insides will be rotten all that stupid pickles.. I didn't care...
I'm sure it helped with my hangover the morning after 😃😇🤑
Also don’t eat raw cake mix or you will get worms 😂 reminds me of this…
Bad mothers let their children lick the beaters.
Good mothers switch the food mixer off first.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love pickled onions, but I hate any sauces oddly.

Maybe an odd occasion of bar b q sauce, but I don't do ketchup, brown sauce, branstons or anything like that (one of my parents absolutely loved piccalilli) :)
Omg it gives me heartburn now .. but I suffer for my love of it ... burppppp xxx

• Haha
Also don’t eat raw cake mix or you will get worms 😂 reminds me of this…
Bad mothers let their children lick the beaters.
Good mothers switch the food mixer off first.
Don't swallow your chewy ( chewing gum ) it will STICK your insides together 🤣🤣🤣

Mine too! I love colour.

Omg cockles in vinegar.. they are ugly looking critters aren't they.. but when I was a kid they used get scooped up on market stall into a bag and mine had to have extra salt and vinegar on... I used to walk round the market eating cockles and picking clothes to wear for my oncoming night out.. stinking of fish .... hahah.. didn't care 😇😆

• Haha
Don't swallow your chewy ( chewing gum ) it will STICK your insides together 🤣🤣🤣

Omg cockles in vinegar.. they are ugly looking critters aren't they.. but when I was a kid they used get scooped up on market stall into a bag and mine had to have extra salt and vinegar on... I used to walk round the market eating cockles and picking clothes to wear for my oncoming night out.. stinking of fish .... hahah.. didn't care 😇😆
Sounds like perfect bliss to me. I also love Whelks.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.