Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening you lovely buggers πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ nice to see our Ems popping in, are you allright lovey? 😘 Harri, that quilt is lovely, think it's my favourite one you've showed us so far 😘 xx

Hope work was ok Allan, or do I need to put your Stormy head in a bearhug & give you a soothing Facehug against my chesticles this evening? 🀣😘 Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Evening you lovely buggers πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ nice to see our Ems popping in, are you allright lovey? 😘 Harri, that quilt is lovely, think it's my favourite one you've showed us so far 😘 xx

Hope work was ok Allan, or do I need to put your Stormy head in a bearhug & give you a soothing Facehug against my chesticles this evening? 🀣😘 Xx
Chesticles please xxxx ❀❀❀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Big! Lol who has been talking
Well I don't imagine you're a 5'6'' shortarse somehow 🀣🀣🀣 I mean, how on earth would you fit in your outfit πŸ€” you'd be like the Star Wars version of Nora Batty 🀣 you'd need a light saber made for a 10 year old! 🀣❀😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well I don't imagine you're a 5'6'' shortarse somehow 🀣🀣🀣 I mean, how on earth would you fit in your outfit πŸ€” you'd be like the Star Wars version of Nora Batty 🀣 you'd need a light saber made for a 10 year old! 🀣❀😘
Six foot or so...just the right size for you ❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Six foot or so...just the right size for you ❀❀❀
🀣🀣🀣 There are a few answers to that my friend, none of which I shall say right now while it's teatime 🀣 you're a sweetie, thank you for brightening my evening ( now put your head back down & shush till later) 🀣❀❀❀ xx

• Heart
  • Haha
**tiptoes through thread to kitchen, grabs snacks munching while reading :eek::cool::LOL:**

**tiptoes back out quietly cause this is brill** πŸ€—:giggle::LOL:

• Haha
**tiptoes through thread to kitchen, grabs snacks munching while reading :eek::cool::LOL:**

**tiptoes back out quietly cause this is brill** πŸ€—:giggle::LOL:
Oh it's allright, were off on Only Fans later. He's going to get waving an asparagus about rather than his light saber, I'm just hunting through my drawers to find some black gaffa tape and me Mam's old cardi that's been shrunk in the wash so it'll fit where it touches and just about cover me nips up.

Well earn feckin 50p each and have to share a bag of cheese n onion between us!! πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh it's allright, were off on Only Fans later. He's going to get waving an asparagus about rather than his light saber, I'm just hunting through my drawers to find some black gaffa tape and me Mam's old cardi that's been shrunk in the wash so it'll fit where it touches and just about cover me nips up.

Well earn feckin 50p each and have to share a bag of cheese n onion between us!! πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘
I hate to put a damper on things.... but I think that might already be a "thing" :unsure:;)

Some silly old saddo and a grim little toad are doing that already :LOL:

I'm thinking aliens and light sabres..... mate you might be onto a big winner there you know :alien:πŸ”¦ (doesn't have a light sabre emoji lol)

• Haha
Episode 2.

In comes Mrs Allan 'Where's my housekeeping then?' Us'Sorry love, we didn't do very well'. Mrs Allan 'Fucks sake, can't you two even get that right' and walks off muttering to feed the dog.

Me 'Well how's about that for gratitude, honestly, not my fault she blanched the asparagus for too long and it's gone all limp is it?'.

Allan 'Dont worry, next time I'll get her to starch it instead, and her drawers, she'll be so busy walking like she's got a nuns chuff she'll not complain so much next time'.

🀣❀❀😘

• Haha

I was hoping for 75 p

Episode 2.

In comes Mrs Allan 'Where's my housekeeping then?' Us'Sorry love, we didn't do very well'. Mrs Allan 'Fucks sake, can't you two even get that right' and walks off muttering to feed the dog.

Me 'Well how's about that for gratitude, honestly, not my fault she blanched the asparagus for too long and it's gone all limp is it?'.

Allan 'Dont worry, next time I'll get her to starch it instead, and her drawers, she'll be so busy walking like she's got a nuns chuff she'll not complain so much next time'.

🀣❀❀😘
Never limp lol xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone, how are you?

grey day today but dry,

I cut my cats nails today and brushed him, I’m finding hair everywhere these days even in the fridge!

anyway this is my latest quilt you will need your sunglasses

take care
Beautiful 🀩 It will brighten up any room 😊

Hope you’ve all a a good day friends ❀ I went to the gym for my weight training. Try to go twice a week to keep strong. But usually I am pleased if I do it once a week. My gym is close and needs renovation but the clientele are nice. Old, young, no fancy gym clothes. 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
That’s lovely @Harrigan 😊
How long does it take to make one? Xx
Oh it depends. This one took a while as each block had quite a few pieces in the stars. It took me about 3 days to do the blocks, 2 days to quilt individually, 2 days to join, 1 day to add backing and couple hours to do binding and sew it on.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.