Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening you lovely buggers πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ nice to see our Ems popping in, are you allright lovey? 😘 Harri, that quilt is lovely, think it's my favourite one you've showed us so far 😘 xx

Hope work was ok Allan, or do I need to put your Stormy head in a bearhug & give you a soothing Facehug against my chesticles this evening? 🀣😘 Xx
Lovely to see you too😊πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ I'm fine, it's been very busy on this thread lately and I can't keep up with the lovely people and the different names! My memory is so poor I have to keep going back and forth to make a postπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ So I've had a few days off. I did go on the kp thread earlier...just for a piss take. No memory needed🀣

So, your chesticles...this is part of Allan's recovery? I'm sure he'll be swinging his light sabre around in no time with that therapy🀣🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone, how are you?

grey day today but dry,

I cut my cats nails today and brushed him, I’m finding hair everywhere these days even in the fridge!

anyway this is my latest quilt you will need your sunglasses

take care
That is lovely Harry ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lovely to see you too😊πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ I'm fine, it's been very busy on this thread lately and I can't keep up with the lovely people and the different names! My memory is so poor I have to keep going back and forth to make a postπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ So I've had a few days off. I did go on the kp thread earlier...just for a piss take. No memory needed🀣

So, your chesticles...this is part of Allan's recovery? I'm sure he'll be swinging his light sabre around in no time with that therapy🀣🀣
Bless you Ems ❀😘 I'm glad you're ok, we all need a few days off sometimes. I've not posted over there for days (only once for Pom) there's just nowt worth saying about her at the minute.

Oh yes, just getting our wounded soldier back on form, I'm good like that ya know. Every little helps hey!! 🀣❀😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bless you Ems ❀😘 I'm glad you're ok, we all need a few days off sometimes. I've not posted over there for days (only once for Pom) there's just nowt worth saying about her at the minute.

Oh yes, just getting our wounded soldier back on form, I'm good like that ya know. Every little helps hey!! 🀣❀😘
Every little helps?

I'll whack over my 34 E's....duuuuuuuck🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Disaster!!!

I've run out of Branston pickle...

I don't know what to say...that's a fecking disasterπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Have you got any gherkins, pickled onions?

If all else fails me and hugger have got a good rack...

Of condiments 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ewww, can't stand the stuff.
It tastes the same as Branston without the lumps, I love a nice cheese and brown sauce sandwich 😊

I don't know what to say...that's a fecking disasterπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Have you got any gherkins, pickled onions?

If all else fails me and hugger have got a good rack...

Of condiments 🀣
There's no hope for him Ems, honestly, were doing the double act here, norks everywhere & all he's fussed about is his ruddy pickle πŸ₯’ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ€­

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It tastes the same as Branston without the lumps, I love a nice cheese and brown sauce sandwich 😊

There's no hope for him Ems, honestly, were doing the double act here, norks everywhere & all he's fussed about is his ruddy pickle πŸ₯’ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ€­
I had to change my reaction to a laughing emoji...I am laughing out loud now🀣 Norks and pickles🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh it depends. This one took a while as each block had quite a few pieces in the stars. It took me about 3 days to do the blocks, 2 days to quilt individually, 2 days to join, 1 day to add backing and couple hours to do binding and sew it on.
Wow so just over a week that’s amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My new book arrived.. well not new but new for me 🀣
I haven't read a book for years. Best I've done is a few years worth of cbeebies magazines...I did do the tasks (with my childrenπŸ˜‰) also online reading...the next Michael Kors season shoe drop😁

Idea's for the next thread title???
Give me time, I've only just come back...with my rather large ample rack🀣

Not a thread title suggestion but I'm thinking titties😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.