Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this is a flashback. Nothing good on telly, turned over to Forces TV and they’re showing an 80s comedy called Watching. Anyone remember it? The lead actor has a very prominent nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My 2 boys grew up on rock music..they had no choice lol...now they both love it and we go to gigs together

Work has put us all on 3 days in office and 2 at home...love it lol ❤❤
That's what kids are for innit ❤😘 to be trained in our tastes so they can take us when we can't be bothered to do the driving. Method in the madness! Oh that's good, I'm not surprised you love it 🤣 unfortunately my role isn't something I can do from home in my undercrackers on the bottom half & work wear on the top half, otherwise I flippin well would do. Roll on April Fools Day for me, I get nearly 3 weeks off then ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
That's what kids are for innit ❤😘 to be trained in our tastes so they can take us when we can't be bothered to do the driving. Method in the madness! Oh that's good, I'm not surprised you love it 🤣 unfortunately my role isn't something I can do from home in my undercrackers on the bottom half & work wear on the top half, otherwise I flippin well would do. Roll on April Fools Day for me, I get nearly 3 weeks off then ❤❤❤
You got anything planned for your 3 weeks off xxx

God this is a flashback. Nothing good on telly, turned over to Forces TV and they’re showing an 80s comedy called Watching. Anyone remember it? The lead actor has a very prominent nose.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Looking back at these 80s comedies very popular in their day. We watched Bread together as a family but I don’t really find it funny.

• Heart
Looking back at these 80s comedies very popular in their day. We watched Bread together as a family but I don’t really find it funny.
There seemed to be more comedies on the TV in the 80s...
Bread was good but was very repetitive

Reactions: 6
I might watch Sorry with Ronnie Corbett can’t beat a domineering mum with a grown up son!

• Haha
  • Heart
What with the height difference and his nose they’re an unusual pair. She is tiny he’s well over 6ft. Nice fruit cake she made. I love fruit cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I remember the song she sang, bless.
I got it, Watching about bird watching I presume.
“every inch of him is limp”..

• Haha
  • Heart
I always check acting credits on old shows to see who’s dead.

surgical spirit I was never into. Off to Medical Detectives
Ta ra!

So I ask you what does he, see in me?

I'm not a fan of coffee...I'm a black tea guy 😉😉🤣❤

Lisa tarbuck hadn't changed at all
You can sit over in the other corner with that mucky old stuff 🤢🤣 actually it might not be bad black, my loathing of tea comes from my Granny's weak as piss dishwater tea with sterilised frickin milk in it, god sake, if you were ever feeling ill in her house you ended up a fat sight iller after she'd given you that 🤣 Mother always had sterilised milk too, urgh. Never had a drink at her house ever, unless I took my own milk round 🤢❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.