Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Working from home tomorrow and Friday πŸ‘..means I can set my alarm for 15 mins before I log on lol...Happy days

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good morning! Loved reading your crazy messages in the morning πŸ˜„ 7 o clock here. Drs appointment at 830-what a way to start the day! More coffee for me and tea for you my british friends β˜•πŸ˜Šβ€

always a bit confused about English British Scottish but anyway πŸ˜„β˜•β˜•
Hello Gullri, :giggle:

Saw your bit about confusing English, British, Scottish......

Anyone from Britain is known as British.

Britain is also known as UK = United Kingdom, this has England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland (only one part of Ireland, the other part is called Eire or Southern Ireland and it's not part of the UK)

When you have a UK passport, you are known as being "British".

People from England are English. People from Wales are Welsh. People from Scotland are Scottish (never scotch, that is a drink like whisky ;):giggle: ) People from Northern Ireland are either Irish or British.

Hope that helps :giggle:

Afternoon everyone, hope you are all well x

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Britain is also known as UK = United Kingdom, this has England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland (only one part of Ireland, the other part is called Eire or Southern Ireland and it's not part of the UK)

People from England are English. People from Wales are Welsh. People from Scotland are Scottish (never scotch, that is a drink like whisky ;):giggle: ) People from Northern Ireland are either Irish or British.

Afternoon...hope you are well too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my god...I've just had a packet of frazzles🀯 Twas like the food from ye gods🀣
I haven't had them for about 15 years or so but oh yes! We're having pork loin tonight and I'm making a white wine and mushroom sauce to accompany it, homemade mash and long stemmed broccoli.
I'd rather have the other 5 small packs of frazzles...is that wrong?πŸ˜‚

Evening all xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello dear Gullri..love,y to see you hear my sweet.❀
Hello sweet Dolly - lovley to see you too ❀😊🌹hope you are well!

β€πŸ˜Šβ˜• Hello @didn't want to join that helps a lot! I think I got the hang of it now! I don’t want to upset anyone by calling them the wrong nationality.

• Heart
Oh my god...I've just had a packet of frazzles🀯 Twas like the food from ye gods🀣
I haven't had them for about 15 years or so but oh yes! We're having pork loin tonight and I'm making a white wine and mushroom sauce to accompany it, homemade mash and long stemmed broccoli.
I'd rather have the other 5 small packs of frazzles...is that wrong?πŸ˜‚

Evening all xx
Go with what you want Ems my babe.❀

• Heart
Evening my lovelies πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ night shift clocking in early 🀣 gorgeous day here, the sun's out, got finished ON TIME for bloody once &:drive home in the sunshine, window down & some very loud summer trance toons on. Facehugger is a very happy Xenomorph today, first time in, well, a very long time 🀣🀣❀😘

• Heart
Hello sweet Dolly - lovley to see you too ❀😊🌹hope you are well!

β€πŸ˜Šβ˜• Hello @didn't want to join that helps a lot! I think I got the hang of it now! I don’t want to upset anyone by calling them the wrong nationality.
It always amused me when we lived in DK, how the Dane's hated being called "Scandinavian", whereas, when asked where I was from, I always said I was British, not Scottish. And they found that odd. lol

• Heart
It always amused me when we lived in DK, how the Dane's hated being called "Scandinavian", whereas, when asked where I was from, I always said I was British, not Scottish. And they found that odd. lol
Haha I know no Scandinavians want to be called that-I guess we are small countries competing.

The clip of Krusty singing β€œI can sing 🎢 is my favourite! She is so funny in her confidence it is amazing and makes me laugh πŸ˜†

• Haha
YES! Cannot bloody wait! I had the trance toons on myself last night - a nice wee uplift to the mood. You can't beat it. ❀
Good girl!!! Fortunately the son is at work tonight so I shan't get telt off again 🀣🀣❀ can't beat a few summer tunes eh. I might even have to get my 😎 and my Euphorias out at this rate 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good girl!!! Fortunately the son is at work tonight so I shan't get telt off again 🀣🀣❀ can't beat a few summer tunes eh. I might even have to get my 😎 and my Euphorias out at this rate 🀣🀣
haha Don't you let the boy child dampen your spirits...just turn it up louder. :devilish: Mine is only three so he doesn't get a say, but i'm on a mission to make a raver out of him. There will be no indie pish in this house. :D πŸ˜‚

• Haha
haha Don't you let the boy child dampen your spirits...just turn it up louder. :devilish: Mine is only three so he doesn't get a say, but i'm on a mission to make a raver out of him. There will be no indie pish in this house. :D πŸ˜‚
I like your parenting style lady! 🀣🀣 My boy is 30, he's grown up with it all, he loves it too, he can name an 80's or Scooter tune quicker than I can just from the intro these days 🀭 you'll succeed in that mission I'm sure. ❀😘

Haha I know no Scandinavians want to be called that-I guess we are small countries competing.

The clip of Krusty singing β€œI can sing 🎢 is my favourite! She is so funny in her confidence it is amazing and makes me laugh πŸ˜†
Tell you what Gullri, all you can do is laugh at her bloody singing, it's enough to silence a whole herd of cats! 🀣

Working from home tomorrow and Friday πŸ‘..means I can set my alarm for 15 mins before I log on lol...Happy days
I shall leave this here for your return later my friend. You lucky bugger! 🀣❀❀❀ I've been giggling to myself today, got an agenda to discuss with you later Mister xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
I like your parenting style lady! 🀣🀣 My boy is 30, he's grown up with it all, he loves it too, he can name an 80's or Scooter tune quicker than I can just from the intro these days 🀭 you'll succeed in that mission I'm sure. ❀😘

Tell you what Gullri, all you can do is laugh at her bloody singing, it's enough to silence a whole herd of cats! 🀣

I shall leave this here for your return later my friend. You lucky bugger! 🀣❀❀❀ I've been giggling to myself today, got an agenda to discuss with you later Mister xx
I cant wait xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
My 2 boys grew up on rock music..they had no choice lol...now they both love it and we go to gigs together

Well you will have to 🀣❀❀❀ you had a good day? How have you managed to swing working from home then? Good for you though xxx
Work has put us all on 3 days in office and 2 at home...love it lol ❀❀

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.