Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No...you aren't behaving! Lol
I think I better had behave, son's just shouted 'What you doing blasting out Beachball at this time of night Mother?' 🤭 Just who is the bloody parent here I wonder 🤣🤣 i best shut myself up and get to sleep I guess 👽🤗❤😘😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I better had behave, son's just shouted 'What you doing blasting out Beachball at this time of night Mother?' 🤭 Just who is the bloody parent here I wonder 🤣🤣 i best shut myself up and get to sleep I guess 👽🤗❤😘😘 xx
Yes I agree with him, must get some sleep or we will be no good in the morning.
Speak tomorrow, sweet dreams and if they aren't sweet make sure they are good 😉❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good morning! Loved reading your crazy messages in the morning 😄 7 o clock here. Drs appointment at 830-what a way to start the day! More coffee for me and tea for you my british friends ☕😊❤

always a bit confused about English British Scottish but anyway 😄☕☕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thought I might get you a new outfit for your party 🤭🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤

View attachment 1112135
Is that the C3PO equivalent of wellies and a sou'ester?

Morning all! Back to rain here - just for a change :( Nothing finer than trudging around in it letting everybody out for the day along with having the goat drag me across the field to his daytime house becase he doesn't like getting wet either. Hey ho! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all

How are we?

Beautiful sunny day but still cold. I actually wore socks all day yesterday as I was so bloody cold!

It’s worrying all these price rises. Even stuff in the pound shop had gone up!

I don’t know why I bother looking at celeb news as most of it makes me angry. Some celebs are so self obsessed. One of the worst recent examples is Caprice posing naked with an anti war slogan on her body. I’m sure the people of Ukraine will be very thankful!

Ok take care and have a good day

• Heart
Morning all😘

Oooh, it's still rather nippy and damp this morning!
At least that international woman's day thing is over...proving that I was a strong, independent woman yesterday got me in trouble. I broke the trap on the ensuite sink, smashed the loo seat trying to get it off😬 Let's just say I didn't fix the problem and kind of made things worse😂 So today I'm going to go back to being a lady, I will flutter my eyelashes thrust out my bosom and call a bloody builder. I'll just make the coffee and look pretty 😉🤣

Morning all

How are we?

Beautiful sunny day but still cold. I actually wore socks all day yesterday as I was so bloody cold!

It’s worrying all these price rises. Even stuff in the pound shop had gone up!

I don’t know why I bother looking at celeb news as most of it makes me angry. Some celebs are so self obsessed. One of the worst recent examples is Caprice posing naked with an anti war slogan on her body. I’m sure the people of Ukraine will be very thankful!

Ok take care and have a good day
There has been quite a backlash against caprice and her ridiculous naked anti-war pictures. Though she's probably too thick to understand why! Self centred and stupid like most celebs. I'm trying to think of genuinely good celebrities?🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Doesn't that silly moo Capwice know she could be selling pictures of her bits on OF instead of doing it as an anti-war statement? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
FFS,pissed off that bastard thug Crawlspace has managed to get court case moved as he apparently ‘Looking after skankys mental elf’ what a effin load of codswallop shite.🥴😡

• Angry
FFS,pissed off that bastard thug Crawlspace has managed to get court case moved as he apparently ‘Looking after skankys mental elf’ what a effin load of codswallop shite.🥴😡
It is a load of bollocks dolly! On the plus side I've just taken the kids out of school, told the teachers we're going on holiday, piss off you can't sue me...
We're doing if for skankys mental elf innit😉🤣
It's so unbelievable🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Ithink I will end up in bleeping mental care regarding the filthy ballooned titties dirty minge hole.😡🥴and her bleep of a poser BF.🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Ithink I will end up in bleeping mental care regarding the filthy ballooned titties dirty minge hole.😡🥴and her bleep of a poser BF.🤢
I shall join you Dolly, I can finally meet Dave and of course Chico will be coming with me. Coffee or tea?

• Heart
I think they have to say yes as soon as you mention mental health it’s all to do with Caroline flack. It is a joke as we can see how they are playing the system

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.