Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I is from the ghetto
You is from the ghetto
We are all from the ghetto!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the low fat option of beans? A bean!
that Marjorie was so clever!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anything low fat is shite lol

I bet you will lol ❤❤
Too right, I'd rather not eat it at all and go without 🤣 and you just KNOW it, you started it........🤣❤❤

Nowthen, just get your thinking cap on while I put my oven on. The night shift need to get a grip on activities around here. Agenda item number 3 is the bird tit all over the windows. Pest control aren't interested. H&S don't want to know. Either we get Dolly's Dave & his pussy crew in or I go out with a handful of bird seed shouting 'birdies, birdies, nothing from Purdeys' and then blow the buggers heads off COS I LIED? 🤣🤣❤❤❤

And suggestions are welcome for team building events, but suffice to say we've got the quilting covered 😏😏❤😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
All this talk of milk is turning my stomach lmao
Me too I am phobic of milk and urgh yoghurt!
8 out of 10 cats does countdown and taskmaster are epic modern comedies that I love. Older stuff like Porridge and the young ones I still laugh at now!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me too I am phobic of milk and urgh yoghurt!
8 out of 10 cats does countdown and taskmaster are epic modern comedies that I love. Older stuff like Porridge and the young ones I still laugh at now!
Oh god, bloody vile. What is yoghurt for? What is its actual purpose? 🤣🤣 Hope you're ok tonight Biffa x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
House of storm is great...what's on the agenda tonight ❤❤❤
Good, good. Whatever you want poppet 🤣 Agenda item 2 on mine is I'm increasing our OF subs to £1. There's something on it about 'tipping"" I have no idea what that's all about, unless it's the 3.30 at Cheltenham, still jump season at the min 🤣🤣❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good, good. Whatever you want poppet 🤣 Agenda item 2 on mine is I'm increasing our OF subs to £1. There's something on it about 'tipping"" I have no idea what that's all about, unless it's the 3.30 at Cheltenham, still jump season at the min 🤣🤣❤❤❤
I think a £1 sub is a bargain...tipping! Isn't that something to do with pushing cows over lol ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.