Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can sit over in the other corner with that mucky old stuff 🤢🤣 actually it might not be bad black, my loathing of tea comes from my Granny's weak as piss dishwater tea with sterilised frickin milk in it, god sake, if you were ever feeling ill in her house you ended up a fat sight iller after she'd given you that 🤣 Mother always had sterilised milk too, urgh. Never had a drink at her house ever, unless I took my own milk round 🤢❤❤
I cant stand milk of any kind...think its because of milk in primary school...never cold and vile tasting ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cant stand milk of any kind...think its because of milk in primary school...never cold and vile tasting ❤❤❤
I can only have semi skimmed in my coffee. I have always hated milk. mum used to have to take orange squash into school for me as a kid because I couldn't stand it either 🤣 are we twins? 🤣❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Best comedy ever for me is 'Only Fools and Horses', they never fail to make me laugh 🤣🤣
I do old fashioned comedy, loved that show. All the old Carry Ons too. Best modern comedy show on telly at the minute is The Apprentice, I swear Sir Alan is Sid James' love child 🤣🤣

What you got for your dinner tonight @Facehugger

Twins with great taste
Don't know yet. Did you save me any ferret and chips? 🤣 By the way, get your pen and clip board out, you're taking the minutes for the night shift meeting later 🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤

• Haha
I do old fashioned comedy, loved that show. All the old Carry Ons too. Best modern comedy show on telly at the minute is The Apprentice, I swear Sir Alan is Sid James' love child 🤣🤣

Don't know yet. Did you save me any ferret and chips? 🤣 By the way, get your pen and clip board out, you're taking the minutes for the night shift meeting later 🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤
Not many good comedy shows around now...its all too P.C these days.
As long as the words aren't too big lol ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Little Britain I adore, the characters are so grotesque and as you know Babs de Vere is my alter ego!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You can sit over in the other corner with that mucky old stuff 🤢🤣 actually it might not be bad black, my loathing of tea comes from my Granny's weak as piss dishwater tea with sterilised frickin milk in it, god sake, if you were ever feeling ill in her house you ended up a fat sight iller after she'd given you that 🤣 Mother always had sterilised milk too, urgh. Never had a drink at her house ever, unless I took my own milk round 🤢❤❤
My Nan made lovely tea, she always used PG Tips teabags in a teapot 🫖
I only drink tea if there's no coffee, and it has to be strong with right amount of milk poured last. I can always tell when someone has put the milk in first

• Heart
I only drink tea if there's no coffee, and it has to be strong with right amount of milk poured last. I can always tell when someone has put the milk in first
My mum stewed tea...it was as strong as a whores heart as she would say lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stath sells flats is very good

Did you take them out lol
No I did not, I know how to tuck them away when something goes in my gob that they don't need to be touching, don't you worry about that!! 🤣🤣❤❤❤
I can always tell if someone's put the milk in the coffee first, how strange is that! 🤣🤣

• Heart
No I did not, I know how to tuck them away when something goes in my gob that they don't need to be touching, don't you worry about that!! 🤣🤣❤❤❤

I can always tell if someone's put the milk in the coffee first, how strange is that! 🤣🤣
That made me lol 😄😄😄

• Haha
“We got soya milk for the lactose intolerant community”, Precious Little. I did her when I did the tea round at work. They thought I was bonkers!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.