Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well keep it to yourself otherwise them damn mop buckets will start clanking 🤣 seriously, what do you think the birthday fairy will bring you, anything nice? Or the usual socks, underpants & a lynx gift set 🤣❤❤❤
Told folks i don't need anything...that just made it worse now its a full on panic to get me something lmao ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Told folks i don't need anything...that just made it worse now its a full on panic to get me something lmao ❤❤❤
Well then you'll get a load of things you don't need too, daft intit. It's right funny this you know, we really are the night shift aren't we 🤣❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The nicest looking thing on that picture is the bloody boat 🤣🤣👍

'Why aren't you looking at my tits Cole?'
'Im fed up with seeing them Dolly, so is every fucker else' 🤣🤣🤣
Evening all. I don't think she's had a boob job. I think they are just pushed up in her bikini top because she would have to wear a soft bra for a bit for them to settle and there's no sign of tapes. They would have been taped up like before on the beach.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening all. I don't think she's had a boob job. I think they are just pushed up in her bikini top because she would have to wear a soft bra for a bit for them to settle and there's no sign of tapes. They would have been taped up like before on the beach.
I think you're right Mrs C. She still looks a ruddy right state whether she has or not 🤣🤣❤ xx

I know a load of shite lol....we are the security guards with an agenda lol ❤❤❤
Hahaha, the management 🤣 an agenda hey, well now.................❤❤❤

• Heart
I haven't dared to even look at that thread, I stick to the media.
Sorry about mistaking your sunday dinner for pork. I hope you weren't offended. It looked lovely btw. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Each to their own but how can someone finds titties that big sexy!...they look bloody ridiculous

I think you're right Mrs C. She still looks a ruddy right state whether she has or not 🤣🤣❤ xx

You know it lol ❤❤❤

• Heart
Each to their own but how can someone finds titties that big sexy!...they look bloody ridiculous

You know it lol ❤❤❤
Honestly, it'd be like laying on two great big hard basketballs, not attractive in the slightest (saying that as a girl, obviously, but even if I wasn't straight I don't think I'd be liking them at all 🤣).

Well I think I shall have to attend your committee meetings regularly then to discover exactly what is on your list Mr Stormtrooper Man. 😘😘❤

Sorry about mistaking your sunday dinner for pork. I hope you weren't offended. It looked lovely btw. Love MrsC xxxx
I am sure our Captain wasn't offended Mrs C, don't worry ❤😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, it'd be like laying on two great big hard basketballs, not attractive in the slightest (saying that as a girl, obviously, but even if I wasn't straight I don't think I'd be liking them at all 🤣).

Well I think I shall have to attend your committee meetings regularly then to discover exactly what is on your list Mr Stormtrooper Man. 😘😘❤
There is nothing you could do with them lol.
I think you can guess my list 😉😍😍

But to tell you I'd be telling the world!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

I think she's making all these claims putting out all these stories for money. She'll do anything for money. Gosh skank has lovely kids and she puts money, looks (I use that term loosely these days) and fame before anything. So so sad. ....It's aweful

• Heart
I think she's making all these claims putting out all these stories for money. She'll do anything for money. Gosh skank has lovely kids and she puts money, looks (I use that term loosely these days) and fame before anything. So so sad. ....It's aweful
Self centred cow is all she is

I am sure our Captain wasn't offended Mrs C, don't worry ❤😘 xx
Thanks Facie. I was a bit worried that I may have caused offence. I'm watching What we do in the shadows. I'm laughing my head off. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Thanks Facie. I was a bit worried that I may have caused offence. I'm watching What we do in the shadows. I'm laughing my head off. Love MrsC xxxx
Bless you Mrs C ❤😘 you carry on laughing, it's all good for the soul my lovely 🤣 xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.