Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread is like the morning after...everyone's forgot what they were arguing over🤣
They've forgotten for now but at about 300 posts in🍷🤣
Thank Christ we don't argue on here hey Ems, we'd be waiting weeks to warm it up again 🤣🤣😘😘

I haven't dared to even look at that thread, I stick to the media.
You're missing duck ALL! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen her tits, all three of them.

View attachment 1111963
He's got an ample set as well😳...that's a lot of tits right there😂

I see the discussion to go with the picture;

"COLE, why ain't you looking at my tits then, I'm charging people now aswell"

"duck off dolly, I got my own tits and they is real innit, I ain't paying for yours ffs"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen her tits, all three of them.

View attachment 1111963
The nicest looking thing on that picture is the bloody boat 🤣🤣👍

He's got an ample set as well😳...that's a lot of tits right there😂

I see the discussion to go with the picture;

"COLE, why ain't you looking at my tits then, I'm charging people now aswell"

"duck off dolly, I got my own tits and they is real innit, I ain't paying for yours ffs"
'Why aren't you looking at my tits Cole?'
'Im fed up with seeing them Dolly, so is every fucker else' 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes something is keeping me up!...why are you still up
Same thing as you, oh and I've got a dog who's cold so he's wriggled right under the bloody quilt and stealing most of the bed, I'll be on the floor if it doesn't lay still 🤣 all I can see is a black hairy arse sticking out and it isn't mine 🤣❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I just had a zaflora thought lol ❤❤
Well keep it to yourself otherwise them damn mop buckets will start clanking 🤣 seriously, what do you think the birthday fairy will bring you, anything nice? Or the usual socks, underpants & a lynx gift set 🤣❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.