Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, I used to lurk on the thread for a while then felt happy to post and join in but lately there's posters just spouting tit and one or 2 who post pointless comments which I'm sure is just to get there post count up and I find myself just scrolling and scrolling to go past the crap, it's not why I joined tattle.
Some like their own voice in their heads and type it...alotπŸ˜‚ Some just want to be vip's and some get hurt over not getting a winning thread title.
Well, they need to duck off🀣 if you took them away you'd get back to how it was. Katie, Carl, latest tea and my boots, lots of giggles from us all oh and dave the cat...lovely it was❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening Margaret here , couldn’t agree more with the previous comment’s there’s too many misogynist’s over their now posting only fans 😳😀.

• Heart
Thank you, you are right, its meant to be light relief, totally not worth getting angry over.
Thank you for the warm welcome ladies x
You're very welcome, we are here for some respite for genuine Skanky refugees anytime 😘 xx

Some like their own voice in their heads and type it...alotπŸ˜‚ Some just want to be vip's and some get hurt over not getting a winning thread title.
Well, they need to duck off🀣 if you took them away you'd get back to how it was. Katie, Carl, latest tea and my boots, lots of giggles from us all oh and dave the cat...lovely it was❀
Here Ems, I've just thought, if we do have to have a new thread we can call it Mrs Ems Pussies 'N' boots πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes it's changed a lot, I used to laugh a lot reading some of the comments, now I just roll my eyes

Just block a few and you will enjoy it more. πŸ™‚πŸŒ±
I wondered what happened when you blocked someone, I wanted to block one person but as they post every 5 seconds and get lots of replies I didn't know if it would mess up the flow of the thread with her blocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am so stressed feel
like I am letting my client down! I just want everyone to be happy. When I speak up and rightly so I feel anxious after. β€œNow they hate me” I think oh well! I want to be young and cool haha πŸ˜‚ too late for young-cool is left! My friend thought I was crazy, but you know you want to feel a bit cool now and then! Or is it just meπŸ˜„

• Heart
You're very welcome, we are here for some respite for genuine Skanky refugees anytime 😘 xx

Here Ems, I've just thought, if we do have to have a new thread we can call it Mrs Ems Pussies 'N' boots πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜
Naughty🀣 in fairness its harri and dolly with the pussy pics but I can see its catchy.
@okeep would be back like a flash πŸ˜‚

I am so stressed feel
like I am letting my client down! I just want everyone to be happy. When I speak up and rightly so I feel anxious after. β€œNow they hate me” I think oh well! I want to be young and cool haha πŸ˜‚ too late for young-cool is left! My friend thought I was crazy, but you know you want to feel a bit cool now and then! Or is it just meπŸ˜„
I don't think any client would feel let down by you! You are so smart and I imagine you go above and beyond😊 Keep calm, smile, carry on❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes it's changed a lot, I used to laugh a lot reading some of the comments, now I just roll my eyes

I wondered what happened when you blocked someone, I wanted to block one person but as they post every 5 seconds and get lots of replies I didn't know if it would mess up the flow of the thread with her blocked.
you won’t notide

Naughty🀣 in fairness its harri and dolly with the pussy pics but I can see its catchy.
@okeep would be back like a flash πŸ˜‚

I don't think any client would feel let down by you! You are so smart and I imagine you go above and beyond😊 Keep calm, smile, carry on❀
Aaw thank you MrsEms ❀😊🌱

• Heart
Bless you ❀❀❀ I'll put some Lambert & Butler's arse end up in your cake and light them for you instead of candles, just so you can celebrate that too and blow them out instead πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜ ''note to self to nip out the back round behind the skips at his party to sneak a crafty one while he's not looking'' 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Lol I'll join you with me vape lol ❀❀❀

• Heart
Lol I'll join you with me vape lol ❀❀❀
I've got a vape too. It's great, when I remember to charge it...or don't lose it around the house. Lost one for several days once, looked everywhere so my husband ordered a new one. I found it a week later in the potato drawer😳🀣 I've got a pink shiny one😁

Bollocks, its nearly flat🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
I'll second that ❀ sorry for your loss Lucid xx you did so much hard work keeping track of all her Deplop shite too 😘

Well now. That is the question. What do you want for your birthday 🀣🀣❀😘
Thanks facehugger, ❀ Yes, depop was a headache at times 😊

• Heart
You ain't getting out of your own party that easy matey 🀣🀣❀❀❀ I've thought of a brilliant present for you too 😎 xx

I know it was lovely, and often you were suffering with your foot wasnt it? You did so well keeping track of it all 😘
Ooh how good ❀❀❀

• Heart
You ain't getting out of your own party that easy matey 🀣🀣❀❀❀ I've thought of a brilliant present for you too 😎 xx

I know it was lovely, and often you were suffering with your foot wasnt it? You did so well keeping track of it all 😘
Yes, I’ve now had a steroid injection and it seems a lot better, thank goodness

Hello stranger, nice to see you here :p
Hi, 265. 😊 hope you are keeping well.

• Heart
Thanks facehugger, ❀ Yes, depop was a headache at times 😊
Lovely to see you😘 bloody hell I forgot about the depop, wow you're amazing. I cant keep track of my three items on gumtree🀣

If that thread keeps going the same way they'll all end up over here and well be buggered so I'm thinking aheadπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Lovely to see you😘 bloody hell I forgot about the depop, wow you're amazing. I cant keep track of my three items on gumtree🀣

If that thread keeps going the same way they'll all end up over here and well be buggered so I'm thinking aheadπŸ˜‚
Thanks MrsEms.
I think we’re a great bunch and had a laugh on the threads. I missed you lot and am glad to be back πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.