Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all ❀
Lots of work this week so too tired to speak English but I am here lurking. Feeling ok and hope you are all wellπŸ˜€β˜•πŸ₯ž
Oh bless you. As long as you're ok and still with us in spirit, we are here if you need us ❀😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone has to be on guard πŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈ
Oh yes, you wave your light saber at them, I'll polish my eggs while I monitor the cameras, make sure your radio is charged up 🀣❀😘 nowthen, so what day do we need to get the balloons & vol au vents out? Do you want cake? πŸ€£πŸ€—β€

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh yes, you wave your light saber at them, I'll polish my eggs while I monitor the cameras, make sure your radio is charged up 🀣❀😘 nowthen, so what day do we need to get the balloons & vol au vents out? Do you want cake? πŸ€£πŸ€—β€
Light saber out and ready lol...Next week sometime lol....you have to guess what day
You make sure your batteries are fully charged...it'll be a long night ❀❀❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Light saber out and ready lol...Next week sometime lol....you have to guess what day
You make sure your batteries are fully charged...it'll be a long night ❀❀❀
Ahaha, that means Friday or Saturday then 😏😏 if you're a very lucky Stormy I might put my nurses uniform on for you, but only if you're good all week. ❀❀❀

48337.jpg

a nice new shiny helmet πŸ€”πŸ€­πŸ˜¬πŸ€£πŸ€£
I could offer some birthday favours I suppose, you know the sort 🀭🀭 but I think it'd all go a bit Pete Tong wouldn't it.............🀣🀣🀣

Alien-1979.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
a nice new shiny helmet πŸ€”πŸ€­πŸ˜¬πŸ€£πŸ€£
Always good to keep it shiny lol

Ahaha, that means Friday or Saturday then 😏😏 if you're a very lucky Stormy I might put my nurses uniform on for you, but only if you're good all week. ❀❀❀

View attachment 1111424

I could offer some birthday favours I suppose, you know the sort 🀭🀭 but I think it'd all go a bit Pete Tong wouldn't it.............🀣🀣🀣

View attachment 1111459
I'm always good lol...favours sound good ❀❀❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Always good to keep it shiny lol

I'm always good lol...favours sound good ❀❀❀
Connie, get your Mr Sheen and your dusters out lovey 🀭🀣🀣❀😘

Here, I tell you what Stormy, you keep chatting away you might even get your VIP for your birthday yet 😏😏❀❀❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry for your loss Lucid πŸ’•

I did wonder where you had disappeared to, good to see you back sweetie xx
Thank you ❀
I do a lot of lurking nowadays, the thread moves quite fast and I can’t keep up sometimes.
I remember when a thread would last for days and days and will would hope she’d do something, so we would have a topic to comment on. 😊

• Heart
Connie, get your Mr Sheen and your dusters out lovey 🀭🀣🀣❀😘

Here, I tell you what Stormy, you keep chatting away you might even get your VIP for your birthday yet 😏😏❀❀❀
I was just thinking that too ❀❀

Also next week will be a year since I last had a smoke!!

• Heart
I was just thinking that too ❀❀

Also next week will be a year since I last had a smoke!!
Bless you ❀❀❀ I'll put some Lambert & Butler's arse end up in your cake and light them for you instead of candles, just so you can celebrate that too and blow them out instead πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜ ''note to self to nip out the back round behind the skips at his party to sneak a crafty one while he's not looking'' 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Evening all. Hope you're all well😘 I've had a busy couple of days, I had a leak, damage to the ceiling...didn't know where it came from and neither does the plumber? So now it's going to be a builder...failing that I'll try a gynaecologistπŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚
Anyway I've been over to the skanky thread and it's the same old shite. Awful mess. I'm with dolly❀ Problem is people are getting the hump and coming here. Now I have all the time in the world for our usuals. It did get too busy last week and I didn't join in. I wear my heart on my sleeve, I share alot. I wouldn't if it became too busy here😬
I actually was very close to starting a new thread just for our friendships here! Not say anything just hope you'd find my sexy jelly menπŸ˜‚
I am not into cliques, I just don't like most people😁🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Hi all, I've popped on over from the skanky thread, I've been getting quite frustrated with it on there for a little while, lots of derailing which is tedious but the ignorance over H and his disabilities and the unnecessary chat about Princess and Junior has been ridiculous. I'm one of the ones moaned about on there earlier by sharing my annoyance on the ignorance as I have my own disabled son. I think I'm going to keep off there now, i can't keep rolling my eyes at some of the posters on there.

• Heart
Evening all. Hope you're all well😘 I've had a busy couple of days, I had a leak, damage to the ceiling...didn't know where it came from and neither does the plumber? So now it's going to be a builder...failing that I'll try a gynaecologistπŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚
Anyway I've been over to the skanky thread and it's the same old shite. Awful mess. I'm with dolly❀ Problem is people are getting the hump and coming here. Now I have all the time in the world for our usuals. It did get too busy last week and I didn't join in. I wear my heart on my sleeve, I share alot. I wouldn't if it became too busy here😬
I actually was very close to starting a new thread just for our friendships here! Not say anything just hope you'd find my sexy jelly menπŸ˜‚
I am not into cliques, I just don't like most people😁🀣
Oh dear Ems my lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you manage to get that sorted soon, hassle you can do without right now xx don't you stay away either, just post round........I'm not going anywhere, having a laugh too much on here, I can't even be bothered with catching up over there at the minute. It's too tedious. As I said the other day, keep all the kids out of the public eye and it'd be much better for them.

If we do get thread snatched, we can decamp and have a bunk up elsewhere, it's not a problem 😘😘😘 xx

• Heart
Hi all, I've popped on over from the skanky thread, I've been getting quite frustrated with it on there for a little while, lots of derailing which is tedious but the ignorance over H and his disabilities and the unnecessary chat about Princess and Junior has been ridiculous. I'm one of the ones moaned about on there earlier by sharing my annoyance on the ignorance as I have my own disabled son. I think I'm going to keep off there now, i can't keep rolling my eyes at some of the posters on there.
Honestly, there are some dickheads on that thread. I've had a very heated discussion myself about her kids and I ended up in tears. It's not for discussions about the children, none of this site should be discussing media children.
I'm sorry that you've been upset by the it. Remember, they are words...words by people that know nothing about the disabilities that us or your child may have, don't be sad. They cannot make judgement if they don't live it❀

• Heart
Honestly, there are some dickheads on that thread. I've had a very heated discussion myself about her kids and I ended up in tears. It's not for discussions about the children, none of this site should be discussing children.
I'm sorry that you've been upset by the it. Remember, they are words...words by people that know nothing about the disabilities that us or your child may have, don't be sad. They cannot make judgement❀
Thank you, I used to lurk on the thread for a while then felt happy to post and join in but lately there's posters just spouting tit and one or 2 who post pointless comments which I'm sure is just to get there post count up and I find myself just scrolling and scrolling to go past the crap, it's not why I joined tattle.

• Heart
Hello Bumbum ❀ it's not worth the frustration, honestly, none of us come here for that. Personally I come here for some light hearted relief & laughs after a days graft, not to feel frustrated or upset like you, Ems & others. Not worth it, honestly 😘 xx

• Heart
Hello Bumbum ❀ it's not worth the frustration, honestly, none of us come here for that. Personally I come here for some light hearted relief & laughs after a days graft, not to feel frustrated or upset like you, Ems & others. Not worth it, honestly 😘 xx
Thank you, you are right, its meant to be light relief, totally not worth getting angry over.
Thank you for the warm welcome ladies x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.