Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am pissed off with Skanky thread,they keep talking about Harvey,iJust said,the thread was created ages ago just skank and wanky involved,I said we didn’t talk about Harvey or kids,I said if you want to talk about the start a thread..I’m just waiting……..👀I will get tit thrown at me I’m sure..🥴

so peed off with the thread,it was never like that when all us guys were on there,I can see if it goes on it will be shut down😠Bastards..sorry so angry.

Oh! I’m waiting for the 💩to hit me which it will,I’m not being nasty just telling the truth..I do not want to hear about Harvey and kids all the time,it’s skanky and wanky..Hope I’m not being horrid.🤭
Hello Dolly xx haha that's actually a film and song...😁 you were absolutely right to say what you thought and spoke your truth. Dont you worry about anything. Grab a big cuddle off your Dave (if he'll let you !!) And relax .. Big hugs 🫂 🤗 ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i am pissed off with Skanky thread,they keep talking about Harvey,iJust said,the thread was created ages ago just skank and wanky involved,I said we didn’t talk about Harvey or kids,I said if you want to talk about the start a thread..I’m just waiting……..👀I will get tit thrown at me I’m sure..🥴

so peed off with the thread,it was never like that when all us guys were on there,I can see if it goes on it will be shut down😠Bastards..sorry so angry.

Oh! I’m waiting for the 💩to hit me which it will,I’m not being nasty just telling the truth..I do not want to hear about Harvey and kids all the time,it’s skanky and wanky..Hope I’m not being horrid.🤭
I'm with you Dolly, the thread isn't how it used to be and there was never arguments before, it's like we have all been booted out of the Club and another town has taken over 😆

Anyway, we have our Krusties Klub here, no-one can take this away from US! - We'll get Allan and his Stormy mates to sort 'em out!

Screenshot_20220307-130133_eBay.jpg

I totally agree
Hope you and Baby are okay, Biffa 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm with you Dolly, the thread isn't how it used to be and there was never arguments before, it's like we have all been booted out of the Club and another town has taken over 😆

Anyway, we have our Krusties Klub here, no-one can take this away from US! - We'll get Allan and his Stormy mates to sort 'em out!

View attachment 1111090

Aw Im not the one who is Preggers its bannedbyadmin i think? We have the same avatar. She did post earlier and was ok so everything crossed x

• Heart
The only thing that bothers me with all that shite with H and the rest over There is the fact that the kids have all been so badly treated by skanky and yet she gets away with everything, no matter how diabolical it is :( Lets see how her date night at Acapulco goes because thats when the Mentawl 'elf shite will really hit the fan BIG TIME :( All I want is to see her face the music finally - is that too unreasonable to ask??

• Heart
  • Sad

View attachment 1111090

We will sort the out xx

Wouldn't surprise if this thread gets taken over too @Dollylovesshoes xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1111090

I know exactly what you mean dolly. I took some time out when my mum passed and when I return loads and loads of people have joined and yes we only talked about price and cole.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So guys, what are you all getting for my birthday next week....and no I don't need a zimmer frame lol...well not yet 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 night shift clocking on, are we all ok folks? Xx

Sadly, that thread has been going awry for a while, lots of old posters missing or just lurking. We had the respect not to pick the kids to bits ❤ Dolly, I haven't caught up yet so not seen what you said but good for you lady ❤😘

Stormy ❤❤❤ if they take over this thread, nay mind, well just make shiny new nother one for the Krusties OG's xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Some of the reason I've taken a bit of time away for the moment, is a few comments on there :(

The level of personal venom and judgmental views can be overwhelming at times. People and their families who deal with ASD, Autism, Asperger's on a daily basis suffer sufficient bias and spite from others in the outside world.

To hear those views being repeated about a person who simply cannot help being who they are on here, is truly painful.

I think that thread picks and chooses on an almost minute by minute, what and who can be discussed and equally by which posters.

@Dollylovesshoes sending you love xxx

• Heart
I know exactly what you mean dolly. I took some time out when my mum passed and when I return loads and loads of people have joined and yes we only talked about price and cole.
Sorry for your loss Lucid 💕

I did wonder where you had disappeared to, good to see you back sweetie xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 night shift clocking on, are we all ok folks? Xx

Sadly, that thread has been going awry for a while, lots of old posters missing or just lurking. We had the respect not to pick the kids to bits ❤ Dolly, I haven't caught up yet so not seen what you said but good for you lady ❤😘

Stormy ❤❤❤ if they take over this thread, nay mind, well just make shiny new nother one for the Krusties OG's xx
Glad you've clocked on for the night shift facey xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry for your loss Lucid 💕

I did wonder where you had disappeared to, good to see you back sweetie xx
I'll second that ❤ sorry for your loss Lucid xx you did so much hard work keeping track of all her Deplop shite too 😘

So guys, what are you all getting for my birthday next week....and no I don't need a zimmer frame lol...well not yet 🤣
Well now. That is the question. What do you want for your birthday 🤣🤣❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi all ❤
Lots of work this week so too tired to speak English but I am here lurking. Feeling ok and hope you are all well😀☕🥞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.