Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he ever come to sleep with you Dolly? My little girl is so bloody contrary. She's all for sleeping with son at the minute but as soon as the weather warms up she'll camp out all night under the conifers 🀣 or decide one random night just to make a bed on the towel rack in the bathroom. She took to sleeping in a shoebox in sons wardrobe for 3 months last year too, she's so funny 🀣
Oh they are so funny,now Dave sleeps on bed sometimes but end of bed,where as other puddies I had sleep right next to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm the lucky one Stormy ❀😘 mummy's protector boy, I'd be so lost without him, especially when son eventually goes to the US for good xx
My dog is so for my wife, where she goes the dog goes lol..give your big protector a big hug from me xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My dog is so for my wife, where she goes the dog goes lol..give your big protector a big hug from me xxxx
I will do, thank you ❀❀ I've put him on my pic for 5 minutes for you 😘xx

Oh dear, I've just been reading on the Skanky thread it seems she's got another dog, an even smaller teacup chihuahua than Buddy πŸ˜” and it's called 'Captain'. I'm sure our @265 will be so honoured, NOT!! 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I will do, thank you ❀❀ I've put him on my pic for 5 minutes for you 😘xx

Oh dear, I've just been reading on the Skanky thread it seems she's got another dog, an even smaller teacup chihuahua than Buddy πŸ˜” and it's called 'Captain'. I'm sure our @265 will be so honoured, NOT!! 🀣🀣🀣
Another dog that will have a short life, as for the name, well duck you Katie.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
:) How are you all doing today? You are all so lovely, this thread is a nice safe place. Hope I have not dragged down the mood on the thread.

I think I will be OK and I am trying to prioritise my life. @MANDATORY Thank you so much! I really like to step back like you say and then I hope it will all just solve by it self. I am not in any panic really, I have some savings. I jump when the phone rings, because I think of the energy that has to go answering, being nice and sound positive. @Rita Chevrolet Sounds like you live in a lovely place. It is so important to be able to have peace and quiet. Just thinking and contemplating <3 I sometimes wish I was like Skanky not caring, only thinking I am great and bulldozing people. I find it strangly fascinating. I always think too much and worry about basically everything.
It's very hard to think positive @Gullri when everything around you is feeling futile.. but the way to deal with it is just keep plodding... Next thing your walking along and it's spring... and it's summer etc...I probably am not making much sense right now but I lost my dad my brother then my mum and each step of the way was harder and harder to get through... but you do ...you can...Keep plodding and if its money or health or loss.. whatever it is.. you are strong enough to speak about it and strong enough to deal with it... sermon over lol...sending you best wishes πŸ˜€πŸ˜™πŸ˜˜

Whilst a wood fire is lovely there are drawbacks as I mentioned before, like being up and down like a yoyo persuading it to not go out as soon as I turn my back on it or putting on more wood. I suppose I miss my gas central heating back in UK (sigh) but I don't miss the horrendous utility bills one bit!
I think the only drawback of living out in the sticks is that everything involves driving if I need anything or have to go anywhere because of course there are no buses whatsoever let alone trains, and especially here if we get snow the roads are not cleared unless the local farmers do it so we are inevitably cut off from the world; Its quite hilly here and after trying it last winter it scared me witless so whatever we might need with have to bloody-well wait until a thaw comes along. I do love the snow though because it makes everything so beautiful
Looks absolutely gorgeous where you live Rita.. you must be so peaceful and love it there πŸ’œ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She is indeed, can't be arsed with the KP thread, I have no fooooking idea what's going on.
There's piss all going on, nowt to see. Apart from it's meant to be on Lorraine tomorrow or summat, not that I care, I'll be out actually contributing something to society, not just waiting pissing oxygen like her!! 🀣

• Angry
Keep plodding and if its money or health or loss.. whatever it is.. you are strong enough to speak about it and strong enough to deal with it...
I love that! ”Keep plodding” That is what I will do πŸ˜€β€πŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening lovely Krusties. Extra facehugs for anyone in need today πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ a good moan is needed sometimes to make everything seem just a little bit better 🀣❀😘 I've cancelled and cut down on just about everything I can afford to do without already, thank Christ the dog is like a hot water tank next to me all night under the quilt, bless him πŸ•β€ xx
When OH brings my cuppa up at 7am the dogs charge upstairs with him then launch themselves on top of me, one either side so I am crushed between them seeing as they're over 50kg apiece! Its not easy trying to reach your tea when you are pinned down by the pair of them pawing me saying "I luv you Mummy!" :)
I just thought to myself "Ah the suns come out finally!" over to the East but then looking West theres all the storm clouds bringing even more bloody rain for us; Our field is like walking on chocolate blancmange currently so nope I'm not doing anything today then, plus Γ§a change :( Never mind this will cheer me up :)

Attachments

• Heart
Morning folks, so we wake up to all this sad news about the Ukraine, let's just hope this doesn't turn into a nuclear war xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Afternoon all,

Just turned on the telly and there’s an old thriller I’ve never seen before. One of the characters is a middle aged bloke who is obviously wearing a fake nose. I’m presuming he’s the villain of the piece. Funny how the other 2 people in the scene didn’t notice this!

Oh well,

take care

• Heart
  • Haha
Good Afternoon everyone.. the news is scary atm not sure how far this will go..
Weather's rubbish and my cats and dog are having little zoomies around the house. But we're all safe and snug just feel sorry for people who aren't . Chin up all. Take Care xxx

• Heart
Good Afternoon everyone.. the news is scary atm not sure how far this will go..
Weather's rubbish and my cats and dog are having little zoomies around the house. But we're all safe and snug just feel sorry for people who aren't . Chin up all. Take Care xxx
Sun shining in London,but a rogue thunderstorm hit us for about 10 seconds!
My dog legged it up stairs quicker than Usain bolt lol

I dont know what's wrong with people...europe is in the midst of all out war, but all people are moaning about is price being on a bleeping TV show!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

I dont know what's wrong with people...europe is in the midst of all out war, but all people are moaning about is price being on a bleeping TV show!!
Ruddy ridiculous, in the grand scheme of things it's not even worth worrying about is it, that's what I meant yesterday about all that's going on is her being on Lorraine. Eyeroll Facehugs for everybody this evening I think πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Ruddy ridiculous, in the grand scheme of things it's not even worth worrying about is it, that's what I meant yesterday about all that's going on is her being on Lorraine. Eyeroll Facehugs for everybody this evening I think πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx
Makes my blood boil lol πŸ˜„β€β€β€

• Heart

Haha Pricey is the least of our problems .. but I do like having a good swear about her.. just to let off some steam you know ? Lol x πŸ˜πŸ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
We all need to let off steam πŸ˜‰
Bet that pisspots steaming on the pricey thread.. yesterday I was convinced she was sleeping with BJ years ago .. so I went a bit rogue and kept winding everyone about it...haha.. actually I did believe my own thoughts πŸ˜… but no ones believing me.. πŸ€‘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.