Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Rita, that's made me laugh! 🤣 Hope everyone is ok today, shortest day folks, thankfully! 👽🤗❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good evening you lovely people well I had my latest results last week, all clear 🙏 . I can now get into the swing of Christmas. Each year that passes gives me hop, e.

Love to you all and thank you all for the love you have sent to me it means so much ❤😘xx

Congratulations hampy, I'm so happy for you! I hope you have the most wonderful Christmas and happy new year🥳 lots of love to you❤🥰

Hi everyone, hope you are all well!

I have been lost underneath a pile of presents and wrapping paper and I couldn't get out...had a bleeping guts full. I have a cunning plan...I'm going to get pissed, wrap myself up in paper and go and hide underneath the tree for a few days🤪. Everyone can piss off and if I get asked one more time "are you all ready for Christmas?"
Arrghhhhhhh🤬

Ok poor a glass of wine ems...xxx

Kieron is ready for Christmas on his OF site
View attachment 936329

Christ, looked like MrEms after he came back from his works 'do' on friday...apart from the obvious being a bit too big...and I don't mean his belly😳🤣

• Heart
Congratulations hampy, I'm so happy for you! I hope you have the most wonderful Christmas and happy new year🥳 lots of love to you❤🥰

I have been lost underneath a pile of presents and wrapping paper and I couldn't get out...had a bleeping guts full. I have a cunning plan...I'm going to get pissed, wrap myself up in paper and go and hide underneath the tree for a few days🤪. Everyone can piss off and if I get asked one more time "are you all ready for Christmas?"
Arrghhhhhhh🤬

Christ, looked like MrEms after he came back from his works 'do' on friday...apart from the obvious being a bit too big...and I don't mean his belly😳🤣
I'll pour you a brandy, I've got enough to share 👽🤗❤😘 bless you, I know what you mean, as well as 'What you doing for Christmas?' the answer is either 'duck all' or ' running myself round pleasing everybody else' normally intit! 🤷😘 Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
I'll pour you a brandy, I've got enough to share 👽🤗❤😘 bless you, I know what you mean, as well as 'What you doing for Christmas?' the answer is either 'duck all' or ' running myself round pleasing everybody else' normally intit! 🤷😘 Xx

Oh the pressure is on and I hate it! The in-laws are coming...I get asked what my Christmas day table colour scheme is going to be...I don't bleeping know or care🤪 if I don't laugh then I'll cry🤣 They are good in many ways and will bring a cheese board, wine but I like to be left to cook, and they will try to interfere. I'm so scared I'll mess up...its like I'm cooking for the queen😂

• Heart
Oh the pressure is on and I hate it! The in-laws are coming...I get asked what my Christmas day table colour scheme is going to be...I don't bleeping know or care🤪 if I don't laugh then I'll cry🤣 They are good in many ways and will bring a cheese board, wine but I like to be left to cook, and they will try to interfere. I'm so scared I'll mess up...its like I'm cooking for the queen😂
Well,I will make you laugh.NOT.been on the effin floor after fall.😢Ok now now..manage to crawl on to sofa.oh duck .😢Sorry to piss you off Etc.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Id just reply to that 'sky blue pink with yellow knobs on' and see what they say 🤣🤣 Christmas day table colour, are they for real? My place is that small I don't even have a ruddy table 🤣🤣❤😘

Well,I will make you laugh.NOT.been on the effin floor after fall.😢Ok now now..manage to crawl on to sofa.oh duck .😢Sorry to piss you off Etc.
Oh Dolly 😱😦😥 not again, bless you ❤😘 are you allright? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Id just reply to that 'sky blue pink with yellow knobs on' and see what they say 🤣🤣 Christmas day table colour, are they for real? My place is that small I don't even have a ruddy table 🤣🤣❤😘

Oh Dolly 😱😦😥 not again, bless you ❤😘 are you allright? Xx
Well,I am now Thankyou Facey..but so upset with meself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bless you MrsEms, if you say it’s a rainbow colour scheme then anything goes. Do they need to match their outfits to the decor?

I don’t cook very often but when I do find it very stressful as hub and mum do things differently and hub in particular, the place looks a mess and he doesn’t close the cupboard doors!

Good luck with your do, I’m sure you will be fine after a small Sherry. You are a very talented cook.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Arrghhhhhhh🤬

Thank you MrsEms I hope you have wonderful Christmas 🎄 and new year too 🥰😘🥳xx

Oh Dolly please look after yourself sending you a hug full of love 😘😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thanks Rita, that's made me laugh! 🤣 Hope everyone is ok today, shortest day folks, thankfully! 👽🤗❤😘 xx
Shortest day MY ARSE!

Just come home from a TWELVE HOUR DAY, bleeping knackered and the gritters have been out! Been all over the
place today including Reading and boy was it cold. My feet were like ICE when I popped into MacDonald's on the
way back into town.

Remember the skirt @MrsEms, give me a thrill.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Oh Dolly you bring a smile to my face and can get me belly laughing, but I and like many others on here love you to bits and worry about you! I hope you are ok?
It's not your fault you've fallen! You take it easy. I hope you've got emergency numbers you can phone? Take care my lovely❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shortest day MY ARSE!

Just come home from a TWELVE HOUR DAY, bleeping knackered and the gritters have been out! Been all over the
place today including Reading and boy was it cold. My feet were like ICE when I popped into MacDonald's on the
way back into town.

Remember the skirt @MrsEms, give me a thrill.
I think you need a different job Captain. ❤ Twelve hour days on a bike in the cold seems to make you say F words, suppose I'm lucky, at least my 12 hour days aren't outside in all weathers eh. 👍 Go on Mrs Ems, warm his cockles up 🤣🤣😘

• Haha
@265
I think you need a different job Captain. ❤ Twelve hour days on a bike in the cold seems to make you say F words, suppose I'm lucky, at least my 12 hour days aren't outside in all weathers eh. 👍 Go on Mrs Ems, warm his cockles up 🤣🤣😘
If I post a picture his cockles might get so warm he wont be able to ride his bike....🤣

Captain, I wouldn't want to distract you 😘🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.