Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, well it's fit for mopping up parsley sauce, not flippin Chinese curry! 🤣🤣 What are you like. 🤣
Why waste a baguette? besides I wasn't sure what to eat tonight, I nearly had fried chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning all

Today is going to be hard, you see the letter E although the most used in our language as in the middle of words, not so many words or names start with it, but I shall do my best,

Eton mess is Extremely delicious, full of cream and Exotic fruit. MrsEms is great at making them Especially her strawberry surprise version. It’s an Elegant dessert, Easily Edible and not Earth shatteringly Expensive to make.

Ok I’m going to go, still Early and need something to Eat

Take care and have a good day
Enjoy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Eels, Eggplant (aubergine), Endive, Escalope, Emmental, Edam, Eccles cakes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
An Eclair with an Eggnog is likely to be Extremely rich, too rich for my tastebuds. Egg noodles are similar to pasta so I’d probably Enjoy them.

As they used to say when Big Daddy was wrestling, “Easy, easy, easy, easy”.

Somebody please help, I think I’m past Nurse Helga’s intervention!

• Haha
I'm awake, been up since 9:15 which is early for me on a Saturday, I feel tired after a very hard weeks work.
It's been brutal this week but thankfully last night was an easy ride with just one delivery on the way home.
I will be working between xmas and new year which is only 3 days, I don't think I will be all that busy but
any work will be welcome because I had so much time off recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
🎄Hope you have a great Saturday! I decided to stay here over Christmas and not go see my family but now I feel lonely 😔 so I’ll lurk around here over the holidays. Hate feeling lonely. Don’t wish that on anyone 🌹! 🎅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well,I’ve been watching a Ruth Rendall myster,starring Colin Firth,think it’s called Moors thingy..(man on the moors)I just couldn’t get into it..anybody watched it? Can somebody tell me what it was about?thankyou.🤞

🎄Hope you have a great Saturday! I decided to stay here over Christmas and not go see my family but now I feel lonely 😔 so I’ll lurk around here over the holidays. Hate feeling lonely. Don’t wish that on anyone 🌹! 🎅🏻
You will be fine Gul,loads of peeps will be here for you sweetie..❤❤

• Heart
Well,I’ve been watching a Ruth Rendall myster,starring Colin Firth,think it’s called Moors thingy..(man on the moors)I just couldn’t get into it..anybody watched it? Can somebody tell me what it was about?thankyou.🤞

Hi Dolly,
It’s called Master of the Moor. I have been watching bits of it but finding it a bit slow and confusing. Basically it’s a psychological thriller about some murders and who is doing them. I have read some notes on the story, most people say it’s not Ruth Rendells best work, the story and characters are rather one dimensional. I won’t give away the ending but there is a twist in the tale, not much of a twist to be fair as the clues are in the story. Anyway it’s ok but nothing to shout home about.

Hi Dolly,
It’s called Master of the Moor. I have been watching bits of it but finding it a bit slow and confusing. Basically it’s a psychological thriller about some murders and who is doing them. I have read some notes on the story, most people say it’s not Ruth Rendells best work, the story and characters are rather one dimensional. I won’t give away the ending but there is a twist in the tale, not much of a twist to be fair as the clues are in the story. Anyway it’s ok but nothing to shout home about.
Yes,Harri,I found it boring to be honest.Ok still on will watch to end.❤

Evening all. Just popping in to say hello, my brother and kids are calling around shortly so I'll be back later. Its been an odd day today. I got a message at 6.45 this morning and it said 'thinking of you today'. It woke me up as it dawned on me it's 9 years today that my mum died. I'd rather have been messaged at 9.00 really but the thought was there🤔😂😭

We'll be here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Evening all. Just popping in to say hello, my brother and kids are calling around shortly so I'll be back later. Its been an odd day today. I got a message at 6.45 this morning and it said 'thinking of you today'. It woke me up as it dawned on me it's 9 years today that my mum died. I'd rather have been messaged at 9.00 really but the thought was there🤔😂😭

We'll be here xx
Dear MrsEms thinking of you and sending you love.

Dear Gullri please look after yourself, you can always chat on here plus there are lots of other threads people look at and enjoy.

• Heart
❤Thank you all 🌹😊

I love Colin Firth as Mr Darcy! 😍
But not really in any other role.

• Heart

Don't feel lonely babe we are all on here . Sending love and hugs xx

Don't feel lonely babe we are all on here . Sending love and hugs xx

• Heart

We'll be here xx
Love and hugs Mrs E 👽🤗❤😘 bless you xx

Gullri, lots of us will be around Xmas day to chat, nobody needs feel on their own totally 😘

• Heart
Goodnight everyone🥰 It's been a nice day strangely...my children and my brothers little children have lifted my spirits. I haven't had a moment to be sad. It will no doubt get me.! Other people forget and think you're ok but you just learn to live with it.

Sending love to @MrsEms x
Thankyou so much❤

Love to you all, your support means so much...thankyou 🥰❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.