Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodnight everyone🥰 It's been a nice day strangely...my children and my brothers little children have lifted my spirits. I haven't had a moment to be sad. It will no doubt get me.! Other people forget and think you're ok but you just learn to live with it.

Thankyou so much❤

Love to you all, your support means so much...thankyou 🥰❤
No thanks required Mrs E, we are all here for each other. I'm glad the day has passed for you and you've had your family around you to make you smile. Night, sleep well, lots of love ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all

It’s Freezing and Foggy here, Far too early to get up yet.

Can you guess today’s letter?

Have a Fabulous day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m going rogue for a minute. The last couple of times I’ve washed and dried my hair I’ve had terrible static. Does anybody else have this problem? Any solutions? I feel as though if you threw me into one of those bouncy castle play things with plastic balls in, I would stick to everything and you would never be able to get me out!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m going rogue for a minute. The last couple of times I’ve washed and dried my hair I’ve had terrible static. Does anybody else have this problem? Any solutions? I feel as though if you threw me into one of those bouncy castle play things with plastic balls in, I would stick to everything and you would never be able to get me out!
I absolutely love Lee Stafford products, I have really thin shiny hair (hairbands slide off and it drives me nuts, other family member has thick, long, lush hair lol, Rapunzel indeed ;) 🤗 )

Boots do it on a special every now and again (so I stock up then) but look for the serum, poker straight stuff, there is this little pot of hair gel/cream, you only need a dinky dot (like a pea size) and you warm it on your palms then smooth a teeny bit on the floofy parts of hair and it's so smooth (and smells heavenly) :giggle:

Unfortunately other family member likes to nab most of mine for their short style, along with the hairspray, so I have to get in quick or buy a lot to share (they all have some in their xmas box - not because I love them dearly and want to treat them :love: no, because I want them to leave my stuff alone :ROFLMAO::LOL: ) x

OH and letter F today...... fernarking foghorns (they've been tooting all day and I love them :giggle: )

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good grief, keeping up reading the other thread is a full time job at the minute 🙈
I've had no time to post here 😕 Real life in December is soooooooo busy! A whirlwind of cooking, baking & bloody wrapping 🥴

I read on the other thread that you had your booster yesterday @Facehugger Did you go to the showground? The other half took our son for his first jab there yesterday.

I had hoped to get all the wrapping done before the kids broke up on Friday. Sadly not done. So trying to be sneaky after they've gone to bed & wrapping a few then. Sodding presents stashed all over 🙈🎁🎄

Today the butcher order will be delivered. I need to go & collect my cheese order from the cheese shed at the farm 😋 I have a ton of fudge to make. Piles of washing to do 😭

On Friday night my bestie sprung me a super surprise. We went to a Murder She Solved evening. It's an episode of Murder She Wrote with audience participation. It was great fun. We do love Jessica Fletcher 😊

Yesterday I made the 'get ahead gravy' & the braised red cabbage, German style. I took wreaths to the graveyard for my parents & grandparents. I have a pointsettia at home over December/January to remember my mum. She always had 1.

Sending you big loves Mrs Ems 😘
Try & have an easy week captain 265, don't work too hard!

I shall be back later with a small Christmas sherry for a chat 😉

Just think how lucky we all are that we're not Skanky. I can't for 1 second imagine living her life of lies & filth 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sad to say but I don't remember any of the Christmasses with my parents with any joy whatsoever because childhood ended for me aged 12 when my grandparents both died suddenly and we got dumped with the Worst Ever Parents who had'nt a ruddy clue what the hell they were supposed to be doing with three children :( The only Christmasses I recall that make me smile are all before that horrible event came about.

I do think about my mother often and the tit life she got with that man whom I wish was NOT my father - why the hell she never left him and took us kids I'll never know but she tolerated and hated him for 63 grim years :( It was no form of a life at all and one that I will not be following EVER because I outed one asshat when he showed tinges of being like that man - off, out and away with him :)

This year was going to be just the two of us again because we cannot have any UK guests thanks to Omicron when suddenly we have guests who were going to UK and now cannot for the same reason! They are renovating here & living in a small caravan so Christmas chez nous is now operational :)

• Heart
Morning all,

How are we?

I wanna tell you a story……. I once knew a Guy called George. George was totally Gorgeous but a Giant of a man. He was well over 6 ft by the age of 10! For Christmas one year he was Given a small bag of beans. He was never into Gardening but the instructions that came with them said to plant into soil and water. Well, he duly did this and nothing happened. He was so Gutted! He dug up the beans and threw them into the winter Goulash he was making. After eating it he was terribly ill with Gut rot. The moral of this story is to always soak your beans overnight and to make sure you bring to boil and cook them properly! He’s now sticking to tinned Garden peas.

Ok I’m Going!
Have a Good day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Afternoon you lovely busy Christmas people 🎄☃🎁🌟 hope everyone is ok and coping 👽🤗❤😘 @Pink Squirrel I hope you do manage a sit down later. Yes, I was up there at 2.45pm, bloody cold, wet and miserable wasn't it yesterday, but was in & out in 4 minutes so it was fine 🤣👍

I best start wrapping later, I've only really got my son's stuff for Wednesday yet. Got food shopping to do yet too, oh well 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Good evening you lovely people well I had my latest results last week, all clear 🙏 . I can now get into the swing of Christmas. Each year that passes gives me hope.

Love to you all and thank you all for the love you have sent to me it means so much ❤😘xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good evening you lovely people well I had my latest results last week, all clear 🙏 . I can now get into the swing of Christmas. Each year that passes gives me hope.

Love to you all and thank you all for the love you have sent to me it means so much ❤😘xx
That is absolutely brilliant, so very happy for you 🤗 xxx

• Heart

So pleased for you Hammy 👽🤗❤😘 you can now enjoy a happy Christmas bless you, lots of love xx

• Heart
From the Daily Mail, found this little GEM!!
They have been reading BoredPanda again.

omato_be_quite_this_impressive_-m-18_1639989645557.jpg

• Haha
@Timz don’t worry, I’m still here…I’ve been struggling to keep up with you all since the Las Vegas situation 🤣 no, sadly I haven’t seen the dreaded BunnyCuddles for a while now. Have they finally gave up on making new accounts after every ban? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Hi everybody!

How are we or as they say in Hollywood westerns, How’s it Hangin’?

I was thinking that teaching the English language to foreigners can be be very Hard. It makes no sense at times. For instance, in Italian the letter H is silent and no words begin with it. When I tell my Hub he’s missed an H from a word he will then add it when it shouldn’t be there. He will say the Hair is cold today when He doesn’t mean my wig but the air in the atmosphere.

I tried to explain to mum about the word mild. In weather terms mild means warmer but when talking about a curry or food it means less Hot. Complicated stuff!

The weather in Haiti is Hot and Humid and Horrendous for my Hair, so much that I would need to wear a Helmet or I would never fit through the doors.

Have a good day,

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.