Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Brilliant, hope you have a lovely time ❀

Merry Christmas Stappy πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ just so everyone knows, I might disappear suddenly later as my internet's being cut off today but don't know what time, should get rigged back up & online again tomorrow all being well 😘
Merry Christmas Hugger πŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ˜˜πŸ₯ƒxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bonsoir ! My word its been -4 all day today and everything is crusted with ice - very pretty yet naffing freezing when I'm out shifting logs and stuff; Actually the dogs refused to go outside with me and parked themselves on the sofa fireside whilst I froze to death outside in it - who's the mug eh?? ;)
Its usually getting dark here by 4.30 so I'm out putting the birds to bed about then, and yes alone because dogs refused to accompany me

Who said it was a Dog's Life?
Nighty night all back tomorrow xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well,I will make you laugh.NOT.been on the effin floor after fall.😒Ok now now..manage to crawl on to sofa.oh duck .😒Sorry to piss you off Etc.
So you have a pendant alarm? You may want to think about it so that you can get help in case you have a fall and can’t get up! Please take care of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So you have a pendant alarm? You may want to think about it so that you can get help in case you have a fall and can’t get up! Please take care of yourself.
This is a good idea, Dolly, do you know what your local authority charges for the pendant alarm service weekly or monthly? And do you have any family or friends who could go on the list of people who they'd call in an emergency? Mum had one, I was first contact, then her brother, then my son. xx

• Heart
Home after a very interesting day, my run home was very strange, 2 deliveries in the SAME road and 3 deliveries local to home
so I can't complain about that. I'm wearing the full winter gear and thankfully I've managed to be comfortable, wearing the
thermal long johns is a must in this cold, good for my bladder.

Last week was a busy week for me and I got the wage email today, smiling for the rest of the day I can tell you.

Two more days to go, we are still busy, I'm ready for it, got two prebooks for the morning so I'm set up.

• Heart
Home after a very interesting day, my run home was very strange, 2 deliveries in the SAME road and 3 deliveries local to home
so I can't complain about that. I'm wearing the full winter gear and thankfully I've managed to be comfortable, wearing the
thermal long johns is a must in this cold, good for my bladder.

Last week was a busy week for me and I got the wage email today, smiling for the rest of the day I can tell you.

Two more days to go, we are still busy, I'm ready for it, got two prebooks for the morning so I'm set up.
Ah, good , can tell you have had a good day, home early and no F words πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My Brother is getting the Turkey tomorrow, using up the nectar points!!

I grabbed some Honey roast nuts, regular nuts, expensive but worth it.
Also treating myself and Mother to some wensleydale cheese for boxing
day to go with the crackers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My Brother is getting the Turkey tomorrow, using up the nectar points!!

I grabbed some Honey roast nuts, regular nuts, expensive but worth it.
Also treating myself and Mother to some wensleydale cheese for boxing
day to go with the crackers.
Are you getting Mum some new slippers? 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.