Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@265

If I post a picture his cockles might get so warm he wont be able to ride his bike....🀣

Captain, I wouldn't want to distract you 😘🀣
Please distract me, the skirt of the leggings, I don't mind.

And so to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning Krusties

thanks very much for the lovely kind comments,I’m fine today,Dave fast asleep in the warm.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
β€œI, I, I, I, I, I like you very much”, so sang the late, great, Carmen Miranda,

I won’t be saying anything similar as It’s too flipping cold!

In Iceland, Igloos are very Icy but Incredibly warm Inside as the Insulation is so good. You could even sleep In your birthday suit Inside and not get frost bite.

That reminds me. Please make sure to defrost your meat properly this Christmas, especially your sausages.

Have a good day everyone

• Heart
Iβ€˜m going to friends for Christmas Day and Boxing Day,they advised me to do a lateral test on both those days before I visit,never done one and I’m very thick,don’t understand them,is it easy? My friend will drop tests through my letterbox.

• Heart
Iβ€˜m going to friends for Christmas Day and Boxing Day,they advised me to do a lateral test on both those days before I visit,never done one and I’m very thick,don’t understand them,is it easy? My friend will drop tests through my letterbox.
You'll be fine Dolly X you get everything you need in the kit and instructions, but if you want me to tell you exactly how to do them I will do ❀😘 xx

• Heart
Facey Thankyou,is it easy? Please explain for me ?
Yes, it's easy. You get a swab, a little vial of liquid, a plastic tube with a lid and a flow test.

You snap the top off the vial of liquid and tip it in the plastic tube. Then use the swab to do both sides of your throat round your tonsils, then up one side of your nose.

Put the swab in the liquid & stir it round a bit, then put the lid on the tube & squeeze 2 drops of the liquid out into the hole on the flow test. Then wait to see what lines come up. A line at C means the test has worked, if no line appears at T it's negative. If you get both lines at C & T, it's positive.

IMG_20211222_124321.jpg

Here you are Dolly, this is my negative one so you'll see what I mean about the lines xx
IMG_20211222_131843.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you use same swab you have used on tonsils up the snoz?how far you stick up snoz!That pic,tube with snap on lid is the liquid for test?the other bit of plastic is that what liquid is in that you put in the thingy with the snap on lid?

Will have to make sure a good blow before and make sure no lurking bogies are around.πŸ‘€

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, it's easy. You get a swab, a little vial of liquid, a plastic tube with a lid and a flow test.

You snap the top off the vial of liquid and tip it in the plastic tube. Then use the swab to do both sides of your throat round your tonsils, then up one side of your nose.

Put the swab in the liquid & stir it round a bit, then put the lid on the tube & squeeze 2 drops of the liquid out into the hole on the flow test. Then wait to see what lines come up. A line at C means the test has worked, if no line appears at T it's negative. If you get both lines at C & T, it's positive.

View attachment 938299

Here you are Dolly, this is my negative one so you'll see what I mean about the lines xx
View attachment 938318
Been doing those tests everyday this week for our trip to Yorkshire for xmas

Do you use same swab you have used on tonsils up the snoz?how far you stick up snoz!That pic,tube with snap on lid is the liquid for test?the other bit of plastic is that what liquid is in that you put in the thingy with the snap on lid?

Will have to make sure a good blow before and make sure no lurking bogies are around.πŸ‘€
Yes you use the same swab for throat and nose..put it far up until it won't go any further

Good evening you lovely people well I had my latest results last week, all clear πŸ™ . I can now get into the swing of Christmas. Each year that passes gives me hope.

Love to you all and thank you all for the love you have sent to me it means so much ❀😘xx
That's fantastic news, you have a have a fantastic Xmas xxx

• Heart

My friend just dropped tests round 7 in a packet.

Test have run out in my country! ❀
bought a small Bottle of rum 🍹 feel a bit down and lonely. Went to pick up my prescription meds and got a whole bag. Good luck with the test! Did you fall again @Dollylovesshoes❀

• Heart
  • Sad
bought a small Bottle of rum 🍹 feel a bit down and lonely. Went to pick up my prescription meds and got a whole bag. Good luck with the test! Did you fall again @Dollylovesshoes❀
Sorry to hear you are down @Gullri ..were always here for you

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bless you Gullri, I’m sorry you’re feeling down. Please chat to your friends. Take care

• Heart
Thank you guys ❀ I am ok and had a long chat and coffee at my best friends yesterdayβ˜• I long for spring β˜€It is really dark here, sun goes down at 1500 β˜€One year I bought a big sun therapy lamp. It was like having a huge spot light on. Should have kept it but my electric bill hit all time high😳

Thank you guys ❀ I am ok and had a long chat and coffee at my best friends yesterdayβ˜• I long for spring β˜€It is really dark here, sun goes down at 1500 β˜€One year I bought a big sun therapy lamp. It was like having a huge spot light on. Should have kept it but my electric bill hit all time high😳
Winter and dark nights are not good for people,glad you feel a bit better now

Yes,my sweet,I was ok though didn’t hurt myself.Thankyou sweetie,you look after yourself.❀

• Heart

Yep, that's it Dolly. You open the liquid, pour it in the plastic tube, dip your used swab into it then clip the lid on ❀ as Allan says, same swab round your tonsils then up the hooter melove xx

Facehug for you πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ we're always here, if you want a chat bless you xx

• Heart
Yes,my sweet,I was ok though didn’t hurt myself.Thankyou sweetie,you look after yourself.❀
Glad you are ok @Dollylovesshoes ❀ I guess falling can become a part of life. Just try to be as careful as you can and don’t let it stop you🌹

Yep, that's it Dolly. You open the liquid, pour it in the plastic tube, dip your used swab into it then clip the lid on ❀ as Allan says, same swab round your tonsils then up the hooter melove xx

Facehug for you πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ we're always here, if you want a chat bless you xx
β€πŸ€— Thank you so much @Facehugger Hugs to you😘

Winter and dark nights are not good for people,glad you feel a bit better now
Thank you 😊yes some rum in my coffee and all you, my dear Krusties on here cheered me up😊❀

Bless you Gullri, I’m sorry you’re feeling down. Please chat to your friends. Take care
Thank you sweetheart ❀❀❀ @Harrigan Take care!

• Heart
Been doing those tests everyday this week for our trip to Yorkshire for xmas

Yes you use the same swab for throat and nose..put it far up until it won't go any further

That's fantastic news, you have a have a fantastic Xmas xxx
Oh lovely, I so wish I was off to Yorkshire for Christmas ❀ whereabouts? ( It's ok if you'd rather not say).

Glad you are ok @Dollylovesshoes ❀ I guess falling can become a part of life. Just try to be as careful as you can and don’t let it stop you🌹

Thank you 😊yes some rum in my coffee and all you, my dear Krusties on here cheered me up😊❀

Thanks Gullri, that rum will soon warm you up and make you feel better ❀😘 xx

• Heart

Thank you Gullri. I thought it was bad in England getting dark at 4.00 but 3.00? It is very depressing the cold and the dark. We need a bit of sun to lift our moods. Take care Gullri β™₯

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.