Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all

How are we?

Today’s letter is the letter D. I love a nice Doe eyed Dolly, providing she’s no Diva who enjoys eating Doughnuts. There is no Doubt the Dark arrives quicker in the winter months which I Detest. I’m trying to think of Italian food beginning with the letter D. I’m stuck!

Datteri (dates), Dolce (sweet), Durum wheat (the best for pasta)

Enough of this nonsense, I’m Done!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all

How are we?

Today’s letter is the letter D. I love a nice Doe eyed Dolly, providing she’s no Diva who enjoys eating Doughnuts. There is no Doubt the Dark arrives quicker in the winter months which I Detest. I’m trying to think of Italian food beginning with the letter D. I’m stuck!

Datteri (dates), Dolce (sweet), Durum wheat (the best for pasta)

Enough of this nonsense, I’m Done!
Docelatte cheese Harri,lovely.🤣post made me laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all!
Harri, something beginning with D? 🤔Dunno🤦🏻‍♀️ morning lovely😁 morning Dolly!

Today is going to be a long day. I have so many presents to wrap, ironing to do. I'm going to have to walk to the bloody shops to get food in for the evening meal as MrEms has work to do this morning. Then MrEms is going out on an all expenses paid works 'Do' shortly so he'll be on the lash all day🤬 Ah well, I'm not bitter, I have his credit card😈😂
I can spend more time on here too😊 xx

• Heart
Morning all!
Harri, something beginning with D? 🤔Dunno🤦🏻‍♀️ morning lovely😁 morning Dolly!

Today is going to be a long day. I have so many presents to wrap, ironing to do. I'm going to have to walk to the bloody shops to get food in for the evening meal as MrEms has work to do this morning. Then MrEms is going out on an all expenses paid works 'Do' shortly so he'll be on the lash all day🤬 Ah well, I'm not bitter, I have his credit card😈😂
I can spend more time on here too😊 xx
Morning MrsEms,

bless you, you are busy, wish I could help you peel spuds or something. Make sure you get a few minutes to yourself during the day

By the way the shortbread looked lovely and I wish I could have had a piece,

Dolly, hope you and Dave are ok,

MrsCranky, poor you, I’m surprised your hair legs don’t stop you with your willy carving, bless you.

Ok, take care and see you all later x

• Heart
Morning MrsEms,

bless you, you are busy, wish I could help you peel spuds or something. Make sure you get a few minutes to yourself during the day

MrsCranky, poor you, I’m surprised your hair legs don’t stop you with your willy carving, bless you.

I haven't tried the shortbread, by the time I cleaned up all of the mess I couldn't look at the bloody things! I'd love to invite you for a cuppa and share them with you😊

Speak to you later xx

• Heart
Yes sorry Dolly, I was doing the letter D today, hope I didn’t upset you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 bless all you busy people xx I'm done doing the December dismal work drudgery, I'm dossing and doing dick all now 🤣

I'm looking forward to X, I can do Xenomorph Xtras and X files all day long then can't I 👽👽👽👽👍

My best mate had an MRI last year. Talking of things beginning with D, the head left his tiny Victorinox pen knife thingy in a hidden away pocket, that caused some right amusement and all-sorts of strange noises apparently 🤣 Derrrr.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hope I didn’t upset you @Dollylovesshoes ! ❤😲I sometimes don’t think and say silly things! Take care and one of these days maybe @Harrigan is on things that starts with letter G😀❤ i worry i hurt you so sorry again-i would never do that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Home!

Week over, thank duck for that.

IMG_20211217_204605582.jpg

From the Chinese Take Away.

• Heart
Morning MrsEms,

Harrigan my legs are fine love. I'm in a size 10 jeans now after being size 22 for years now they are de fuzzed. Who would've thought it that by doing one small thing like hiring a combine harvester would completely change my life. I'm stuffing my my mattress with the excess hair tonight. You never know when it comes in handy. Every cloud eh. Im off swimming tomorrow. Take care Harri x

❤😀Does Dolly Do Disco Dancing During Dark Distressed Days?
Love disco dancing and love shortbread. Love most things really. Don't let the bastards get you down.

• Heart
They cut the mushroom and chicken big, I am enjoying it, very tasty.
Lovely, although I don't think that bread and that Chinese belong on the same plate, had they run out of prawn crackers? 🤭🤣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Lovely, although I don't think that bread and that Chinese belong on the same plate, had they run out of prawn crackers? 🤭🤣😘
No, I always have a baguette on a Friday night, you know this babes, normally mopping up parsley sauce but not tonight.

• Haha
No, I always have a baguette on a Friday night, you know this babes, normally mopping up parsley sauce but not tonight.
Hmm, well it's fit for mopping up parsley sauce, not flippin Chinese curry! 🤣🤣 What are you like. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.