Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pissed meself laughing at @MrsCranky furry chaps for legs.🀣🀣

Hope the piss pots have cooled down abit,will go check soon.

@MrsEms Hope you are ok dealing with this Christmas malarkey.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok Harri ☺ Crusty Crunchy Creamy Chocolate Christmas Cookies πŸͺ for all my friends on here❀ Sorry went a bit overboard- raided my English dictionary! Just wondered if crusty cookies are nice? Need chocolates.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok Harri ☺ Crusty Crunchy Creamy Chocolate Christmas Cookies πŸͺ for all my friends on here❀ Sorry went a bit overboard- raided my English dictionary! Just wondered if crusty cookies are nice? Need chocolates.
I’m sure our @Harrigan will make sure you ok,she cooks amazing cakiepoos etc..gorgeous Italian food..😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooh that’s a bit of a what’s the word? Cookies are usually soft and Chewy but biscuits are usually Crunchy. I could send you some Ciambelle, Italian ring cross between dough and pastry. Or I make a lovely Crostata, an Italian large jam tart with lattice design on top. Obviously as it’s Christmas we will be needing Caramelle which is Italian for boiled sweets.

Ok enough from me,
Ciao ciao

• Heart
Ooh that’s a bit of a what’s the word? Cookies are usually soft and Chewy but biscuits are usually Crunchy. I could send you some Ciambelle, Italian ring cross between dough and pastry. Or I make a lovely Crostata, an Italian large jam tart with lattice design on top. Obviously as it’s Christmas we will be needing Caramelle which is Italian for boiled sweets.

Ok enough from me,
Ciao ciao
❀🍫Harri all the lovely words and that starts with a C! I am sure your Italian crostata jam tart is delicious πŸ˜‹ and caramels 🍬 and Chewy Cookies! So. Cookies are not Crunchy! I have learned lots of good English words today! And italian ❀πŸͺπŸ˜‹

• Heart
Evening lovelies πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope we're all ok and coping for a foggy bloody December Thursday xx blimey, I was still catching up at 11pm last night, didn't even have a minute to shout you all a hello. I knew she wouldn't get sent down, do as you likeys never do, unless it's for something utterly horrendous like murder or similar. Seen it too many times I'm afraid. But she'll not be able to behave herself while she's bound over so there is hope yet my friends, keep the faith. The oven's on and the fat is simmering nicely on a low heat, ready to cook her goose (sorry Rita, you know what I mean).

I think given enough rope, she'll hang herself eventually πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart

Hiya dolly, all alright here...bloody busy! Girls school has shut earlier because of covid again🀬 so I've got presents piled in my room to wrap and I can't be arsed tbh🀣
Instead of focusing on practical stuff today I decided to make shortbread biscuits with my daughter...they looked tit...so we plastered them in chocolate🀣🀣 they still look tit but taste nice🀣
IMG-20211216-WA0000.jpg

Hope all is well with you, share a biccy with dave😘

• Heart
This week has been really busy, been all over the place this week, I am surprised to
get home at 8:30 tonight, other nights past 9PM.

One more day then the weekend and I can relax, I'm bleeping knackered.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This week has been really busy, been all over the place this week, I am surprised to
get home at 8:30 tonight, other nights past 9PM.

One more day then the weekend and I can relax, I'm bleeping knackered.
Get through tomorrow Captain, then enjoy the weekend. My week's been savage too, roll on tomorrow at 4pm is all I can say ❀ Covid booster booked for Sunday, bollocks, I'd rather stay in bed with the dog all day but as needs must πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Get through tomorrow Captain, then enjoy the weekend. My week's been savage too, roll on tomorrow at 4pm is all I can say ❀ Covid booster booked for Sunday, bollocks, I'd rather stay in bed with the dog all day but as needs must πŸ‘
Mine is on the 8th Jan and my MRI is booked for 7th Jan so two injections in two days.

Oh BTW, @MrsEms, love shortbread biccies.....it's worth getting heartburn.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Mine is on the 8th Jan and my MRI is booked for 7th Jan so two injections in two days.
I just had my booster monday and I'll be honest, I felt tit the next day! My husband had his as the same time and felt a bit rough. Lots of paracetamolπŸ‘
My first head MRI is on the 8th Jan. That's a bloody Saturday at half six in the evening, do they lay on drinks and canapes🀣
We'll have to compare notes on the mondayπŸ˜‰

Hugger, laying in bed with the dogs is just the best😊 well...not if they are windy...I'm looking at my labrador x right nowπŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
According to my Brother, I will be injected with this gunk that will make me feel warm
in the head. I've never had an MRI before so this is going to be fun.

• Heart
I just had my booster monday and I'll be honest, I felt tit the next day! My husband had his as the same time and felt a bit rough. Lots of paracetamolπŸ‘
My first head MRI is on the 8th Jan. That's a bloody Saturday at half six in the evening, do they lay on drinks and canapes🀣
We'll have to compare notes on the mondayπŸ˜‰

Hugger, laying in bed with the dogs is just the best😊 well...not if they are windy...I'm looking at my labrador x right nowπŸ˜‚
Bless you Mrs E ❀ I'd rather sleep with a windy dog than a windy bloke any day, but I don't have that problem any more, I've changed the dog's food and we are fart free and smelling of roses all night now 🀣❀😘

According to my Brother, I will be injected with this gunk that will make me feel warm
You'll be ok Captain, just don't forget to take that Prince Albert out before you go in πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ€­

• Haha
they do the mri firstly without contrast, the injection, then with. If you keep your eyes closed all the time you don't get claustrophobic. I can't recall feeling warm from the injection.

Reactions: 5
I had an MRI when I was 8 and a half months pregnant, the fella told me to focus on my feet as they popped me into the tunnel :oops:

Told him, I haven't seen those rascals in about 4 months at least mate ;):ROFLMAO:

Hope it all goes well for you @265 (not that you are pregnant and you probably have bigger feet than me) :):giggle::ROFLMAO:

I've had my 2nd pfizer jab this evening, had an accident with my other arm earlier in the week, so two arms out of use for a couple of days (yeee-haaa no wrapping gifts or washing up ;):cool: always a bonus lol )

Had my telephone consultation with a hospital today, been waiting a fair few months for it, so I get a CT Scan, and several other tests to look forward to in the new year. Oddly, I feel comforted that I'm being heard and reviewed, rather than being told it's probably all ok.

Sending hugs to those who need one πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Heart
  • Haha
Hiya dolly, all alright here...bloody busy! Girls school has shut earlier because of covid again🀬 so I've got presents piled in my room to wrap and I can't be arsed tbh🀣
Instead of focusing on practical stuff today I decided to make shortbread biscuits with my daughter...they looked tit...so we plastered them in chocolate🀣🀣 they still look tit but taste nice🀣View attachment 928268

Hope all is well with you, share a biccy with dave😘
Those look nice MrsEms. I could eat them now!

❀🍫Harri all the lovely words and that starts with a C! I am sure your Italian crostata jam tart is delicious πŸ˜‹ and caramels 🍬 and Chewy Cookies! So. Cookies are not Crunchy! I have learned lots of good English words today! And italian ❀πŸͺπŸ˜‹
I want a crostata jam tart. I'm strangely hungry tonight. I may have to open my Christmas nuts 🀣

Dolly I tried to attach a picture of furry chaps to give you some idea of the enormity of the problem I had to face but I'm not very good with files and technology. I'm better off in my dilapidated greenhouse in my boiler suit. I'll stick to what I know. It's safer 🀣 :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I think its iodine they will inject, they told me I would go warm and would feel like I was weeing myself but I only felt a warm sensation in my hands nothing else. It's the bloody noise of it though, clattering away it's as loud as the train going up mount Snowden I just lay there and imagined I was on that train going up to the summit of Snowden. But theres nothing to be concerned about at all

• Heart
Evening lovelies πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope we're all ok and coping for a foggy bloody December Thursday xx blimey, I was still catching up at 11pm last night, didn't even have a minute to shout you all a hello. I knew she wouldn't get sent down, do as you likeys never do, unless it's for something utterly horrendous like murder or similar. Seen it too many times I'm afraid. But she'll not be able to behave herself while she's bound over so there is hope yet my friends, keep the faith. The oven's on and the fat is simmering nicely on a low heat, ready to cook her goose (sorry Rita, you know what I mean).

I think given enough rope, she'll hang herself eventually πŸ‘πŸ‘
My geese would deal with the old boot - they wouldn't let her off like British Justice does time-and-again!

• Heart
I think its iodine they will inject, they told me I would go warm and would feel like I was weeing myself but I only felt a warm sensation in my hands nothing else. It's the bloody noise of it though, clattering away it's as loud as the train going up mount Snowden I just lay there and imagined I was on that train going up to the summit of Snowden. But theres nothing to be concerned about at all
I ve had a few MRIs it is not that bad, not fun but it is so worth it. You get earplugs and headphones. They can play radio trying to hide the noice of the machine. But it is quite loud. Kind of surreal. I lay there and listen to it and it is kind of interesting πŸ˜„
@MrsEms

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.