Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all,

Lovely to see MrsEms again, been worried about you. Take care lovey, sending you all my love, best wishes and hair.

I think Christmas is a time for children. I do celebrate but it’s not the same. My hub has said for the past couple of years he won’t celebrate ever since his mum died. Plus our family are either in Italy or miles away so we don’t get to see them. It is nice to have a rest though and indulge in nice things.

Mum makes these traditional Italian pastries that are fried in oil and then coated in icing sugar. They are delicious. The worst bit is the salt cod insists on having. It stinks!

Ok, nearly time for lunch,

Big day tomorrow on the KP thread. Whatever way the verdict is there I’m guessing there will be plenty of discussion taking place. Please remember to wash your underwear for the big day!

take care all
Dolly please say hi to Dave for me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all,

Lovely to see MrsEms again, been worried about you. Take care lovey, sending you all my love, best wishes and hair.

I think Christmas is a time for children. I do celebrate but it’s not the same. My hub has said for the past couple of years he won’t celebrate ever since his mum died. Plus our family are either in Italy or miles away so we don’t get to see them. It is nice to have a rest though and indulge in nice things.

Mum makes these traditional Italian pastries that are fried in oil and then coated in icing sugar. They are delicious. The worst bit is the salt cod insists on having. It stinks!

Ok, nearly time for lunch,

Big day tomorrow on the KP thread. Whatever way the verdict is there I’m guessing there will be plenty of discussion taking place. Please remember to wash your underwear for the big day!

take care all
Dolly please say hi to Dave for me
Hello my lovely harri❤
I'll take your wise advice...and remember to wash my best underwear for Christmas day. Obviously being 'that' time of year I will be shaving my legs too and armpits...might even go for a landing strip😳🤣

Love and hugs to you too🤗😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello my lovely harri❤
I'll take your wise advice...and remember to wash my best underwear for Christmas day. Obviously being 'that' time of year I will be shaving my legs too and armpits...might even go for a landing strip😳🤣

Love and hugs to you too🤗😘
awww @MrsEms when you get to my effin age,no need to shave legs,armpits etc and ‘down there’ hair stops growing,I have no hair under me pits,just doesn’t grow anymore,legs as well,mind you I’ve never had much hair leggies.

• Haha
awww @MrsEms when you get to my effin age,no need to shave legs,armpits etc and ‘down there’ hair stops growing,I have no hair under me pits,just doesn’t grow anymore,legs as well,mind you I’ve never had much hair leggies.
I can't wait. The way I twitch some days I'm scared when I'm trimming the bush😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well,doenst skankyfilth have her minge hair removed? I imagine she does she has a hairless Quim I think.🤣
Christ on a bike, I can't bare to think about it🤢
I suppose that would be easier than trying to get to curtains to match the pelmet 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Well,me piss is on boiling over,will be till Thursdayminreckon,also since the filthy dirty Hagashagbag is sentenced..

• Haha
Just eating my dinner, bleeping phone just went off, more work for me
in the morning, as if I don't have enough to do already!!!! I am so fucked!!!

I hope I have 3 PCR kits on board, after my meal I need to check I have 3!!!

Katie Price, I hope it's good news! (prison)

UPDATE!!

Just checked, I have 3 PCR test kits so I can do the extra work if required, I will
have to check with control in the morning in case there are other plans.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Morning all

Whether you’re a Beautiful Beryl, a Busty Bertha, a Blokey Brian or a Bodacious Betty, hope you are all well and have a Bloomin’ good day,

Keep your receptacle close to you at all times this afternoon and hoping that justice is done,

Today’s letter is Brought to you by the letter B. Bye!

• Heart
Following on from @Harrigan 's post .... brought to you by the letter B......

Saw the KP thread .... it's bloomin' bonkers or bleeping bow- locks :mad:

For me, I think one day, because she's never been totally stopped in her tracks, given time to re-assess her life and how it affects her children, she's going to be the reason that someone else's life changes forever. That sickens me to my core :sick::cry::(:mad:

My legs looked like those furry chaps that cowboys wear and I had to get the combine harvester out to cut them down to go swimming Dolly. 🤣

• Haha
Good morning! How are you all? We all got lost in the Katie news yesterday 🤓 she is more or less done after this. And will be in jail sooner or later😀🌹☕
Hope you are all ok friends, i know we all got our problems to manage❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm bloody seething over it all but it confirms my long-held belief that British Justice IS tit!

I have just sent an absolute stinker to the attorney general over it so hopefully they'll open their email this morning to find it has exploded over this utter travesty :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning all

Hope you are all ok after yesterday’s debacle.

Today’s letter is the letter C. More on that later,

Gosh I can’t remember the last time I shaved my legs and that wasn’t a full job just a partial below the knee one sided kind of. I would need an industrial steam roller state of me!

Rita, do you get your animals Christmas presents? I will probably make my boy another felt mouse.

Ok, yesterday total Cop out in Court. A load of Crusty Crap.

I shall leave you with Cinnamon. I love Cinnamon. It’s warm and spicy and soothing and tastes lovely. Thinking about it Katie could always try using it if she runs out of fake tan!

Ciao!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.