Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't quite believe we're back to Monday again 😳 December is always a blur of 'to do' list's. Today I have to do real life & go shopping 😭 I had my Covid booster on Friday. Foolishly thought I'd be fine as I was ok with both jabs. Saturday was a write off πŸ₯΄
I'm pleased I made all the fudge for school last week! But I have more to do πŸ˜‚
This week will also be a blur of birthday celebrations, wrapping, prepping, delivering & more bloody lists πŸ™ˆ
I'm determined to be Christmas ready by Friday when the kids break up so I can then slow down & spend quality time with them.
Yesterday was spent making giant bows.... bloody glitter everywhere πŸ˜‚
I'm ignoring the fact that I have a rotten chesty cough....no time to be poorly πŸ€’
I'm hoping to multitask on Wednesday afternoon between real life & Skanky's court appearance. She'd better get a suitable punishment 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi all,

Hope you’re ok

HampshireHog sending you my best wishes,

I’m still sewing bits and pieces and wrapping presents. I was making cards last week and using the die cutting machine I ended up with tiny bits of gold card all over the carpet and my trousers.

Watching Rooms this afternoon. How times have changed. A word that is still used but probably frowned upon was bleeped out. It’s a soap opera about people moving in and out of a boarding house, very depressing viewing.

Ok take care

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@MrsEms is all ok? Not heard from you on here sweetie,we worry about you.πŸ™β€

I Think us Skankies are so effin pissed off.Just get her booked, suspension or bleeping jailed the lying bitchiewichy bleep.

Harri busy again my dear.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@MrsEms is all ok? Not heard from you on here sweetie,we worry about you.πŸ™β€

I Think us Skankies are so effin pissed off.Just get her booked, suspension or bleeping jailed the lying bitchiewichy bleep.

Harri busy again my dear.❀
Aww dolly, I've missed you❀ I've missed harri too❀ All of my krusties! I've popped on to see how things were and had to reply.
I'm sorry I've gone AWOLπŸ˜” I'd tried to get into the Christmas spirit...then again as every year for the last 8 I get hit like a brick with sadness! I lost my mum exactly a week before Christmas day. The build up to it then was horrific.
I just seem to struggle no matter how hard I try. Now I have in-laws coming and possibly my dad for Christmas day...dad won't give me a clear yes or no. The pressure is getting to me. I just couldn't speak...I know, I have the verbal shits any other timeπŸ˜‚
I hope you are well dolly& dave too.
Love to you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aww dolly, I've missed you❀ I've missed harri too❀ All of my krusties! I've popped on to see how things were and had to reply.
I'm sorry I've gone AWOLπŸ˜” I'd tried to get into the Christmas spirit...then again as every year for the last 8 I get hit like a brick with sadness! I lost my mum exactly a week before Christmas day. The build up to it then was horrific.
I just seem to struggle no matter how hard I try. Now I have in-laws coming and possibly my dad for Christmas day...dad won't give me a clear yes or no. The pressure is getting to me. I just couldn't speak...I know, I have the verbal shits any other timeπŸ˜‚
I hope you are well dolly& dave too.
Love to you all xxx
Bless you x you take one day at a time one hour at a time and just do whatever you need to do to get through it missus ❀ the days will pass, it will soon be over, then it can all be let rest again till next year. Lots of love πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bless you x you take one day at a time one hour at a time and just do whatever you need to do to get through it missus ❀ the days will pass, it will soon be over, then it can all be let rest again till next year. Lots of love πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx
Thankyou hugger❀ The truth is I only do Christmas for my children and family. A week after I lost my mum I cooked for 9. My own family, dad & brothers. They were lost and I'm the only girlπŸ˜‚
I can't wait for it to be over. I had covid last Christmas and managed to cook Christmas dinner. I slept 4 hours afterwards in an armchair!
"I bleeping did it" should be on my headstone...🀣
Maybe "piss off and give me some peace" aswellπŸ˜‚

Can we just skip to summer now? Or spring..I like springπŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thankyou hugger❀ The truth is I only do Christmas for my children and family. A week after I lost my mum I cooked for 9. My own family, dad & brothers. They were lost and I'm the only girlπŸ˜‚
I can't wait for it to be over. I had covid last Christmas and managed to cook Christmas dinner. I slept 4 hours afterwards in an armchair!
"I bleeping did it" should be on my headstone...🀣
Maybe "piss off and give me some peace" aswellπŸ˜‚

Can we just skip to summer now? Or spring..I like springπŸ˜‰
I'm with you Mrs E. I only do it for others too. And have a dark December cloud from 30 years ago when my son was born, it's still there, amongst other things ❀ it'll soon be all over lovely, once Christmas night is here you'll sit down and think 'I bloody did it' again. Stay strong lady, you got this xx

• Heart
I'm with you Mrs E. I only do it for others too. And have a dark December cloud from 30 years ago when my son was born, it's still there, amongst other things ❀ it'll soon be all over lovely, once Christmas night is here you'll sit down and think 'I bloody did it' again. Stay strong lady, you got this xx
Stay strong too, we got this together thenπŸ€—β€
Thankyou xxx😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We will have a brandy Christmas night lovely ❀😘 and anyone else who wants one too 🀣 you take care and it'll all be ok, it always is hey xxx
Absolutely....
Courvoisiuer (spelling is wrong) 😁
take care of yourself too😘❀ I'll be back tomorrow I'm sure. Thankyou again. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely....
Courvoisiuer (spelling is wrong) 😁
take care of yourself too😘❀ I'll be back tomorrow I'm sure. Thankyou again. Xxx
I will, and you best be back otherwise we will have to send the search parties out for you, everybody needs be present and correct ready for Wednesday. 🀣❀ Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Couldn’t agree more Dolly. It is beyond me how she gets away with such appalling behaviour. Drag her into a cell and throw away the key.

Goodnight Krunchies ❀

• Heart
Morning Krusties at least bit warmer.

lovely to see you here @MrsEms please take care,take one day at a time sweetie.

i miss my dad and sister this time of year,I know it’s been 11 years but was so close to my sis,they died within three months of one another,mum died β€˜94 miss her as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all! :)
I'm not bovvered wiv Crismass eeevver - bah humbug! There doesn't seem a lot of point with just the two of us now and no kids around - our kids have fur these days so I guess all the spoiling with treats will go their way like it always does

• Heart
Morning all! :)
I'm not bovvered wiv Crismass eeevver - bah humbug! There doesn't seem a lot of point with just the two of us now and no kids around - our kids have fur these days so I guess all the spoiling with treats will go their way like it always does
Hence my avatar Rita.🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.