Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good afternoon my Krusty family, I have been a bit quiet on these threads of late and as many of you know on here that a couple of years ago I had major surgery to remove a tumour, after a year and a half of chemo and radiation culminating in a the major op Dec is always tricky for me as this is when I have to wait for the results of scans etc to make sure it had not spread, so if I’m absent for awhile it’s not because I dont care but because I’m struggling with life.

I look upon you all as friends and fingers crossed all is good this year. Love to you all ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good afternoon my Krusty family, I have been a bit quiet on these threads of late and as many of you know on here that a couple of years ago I had major surgery to remove a tumour, after a year and a half of chemo and radiation culminating in a the major op Dec is always tricky for me as this is when I have to wait for the results of scans etc to make sure it had not spread, so if I’m absent for awhile it’s not because I dont care but because I’m struggling with life.

I look upon you all as friends and fingers crossed all is good this year. Love to you all ❤😘
Bless you Hammy ❤ I hope everything will be good and you have a lovely Christmas, we are all here whenever, our little group might be absent now and then when RL gets in the way but as needs must lovely. I think quite a few are the same & find this month tricky, much love to you too 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Awww dearest Hampy here fotr you sweetie.🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello lovelies. Hope all is well? @Hampshire Hog - positive thoughts for you 🤗 🥰. Very excited- it's tree decorating evening- snacks and lovely wine to help us! It's 7.5 foot, real and is about to be adorned in silver and blue.- I'll try to get a good photo. @265, your dinner looks immense! Ours is on- pork for a change with roasties and what i call bugs bunny carrots- 🥕 the ones with long stems and so sweet and yummy. Hi @Facehugger my friend 🥰 :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello lovelies. Hope all is well? @Hampshire Hog - positive thoughts for you 🤗 🥰. Very excited- it's tree decorating evening- snacks and lovely wine to help us! It's 7.5 foot, real and is about to be adorned in silver and blue.- I'll try to get a good photo. @265, your dinner looks immense! Ours is on- pork for a change with roasties and what i call bugs bunny carrots- 🥕 the ones with long stems and so sweet and yummy. Hi @Facehugger my friend 🥰 :love:
Hello Jersey my lovely 👽🤗❤😘 bless you, I hope you enjoy the wine, mind you don't end up stuck on the top of the tree like the Christmas fairy if you have too much 🤣 I bet that will look bloody gorgeous, make sure you do show us a pic 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pissing me off big time thebfucking KP thingy..I’m getting so wound up I have to have a rest.’Dave come have cuddle with mummy’ 🥰😻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Pissing me off big time thebfucking KP thingy..I’m getting so wound up I have to have a rest.’Dave come have cuddle with mummy’ 🥰😻
I know Dolly ❤ it's just constant'Whats she going to get on Wednesday?' at the minute, round and round and round, I'm just skim reading it & not saying a lot for now, no point

• Wow
Hi Folks just been reading travel article in Guardian online ,the shop in Cambs looks lovely.article is indie stuff made by local artists.

Oh I love quirky things. Just finished watching "It's a Wonderful Life" on film4. It's my favourite film of all time. This film has lived on and I hope it continues to do so.Its a strong message of compassion and empathy for other people something KP wouldn't comprehend in a million years. I love the end when George opens the Tom Sawyer book and sees the message from Clarence. " No man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings. Love Clarence" then the bell rings on the tree and ZuZu says " teacher says everytime a bell rings an angel gets his wings. It's bloody lovely and always makes me cry doesn't matter how many times I watch it. I've seen it loads of times. How is everyone tonight?

• Heart
I know Dolly ❤ it's just constant'Whats she going to get on Wednesday?' at the minute, round and round and round, I'm just skim reading it & not saying a lot for now, no point
I will be busy working so I probably will not find out if she's doing bird till I get home.

I've done my work to the bikes, brakes done, discovered one of the pistons is gummy but it's working for now
and will need new seals at some point. Replaced the battery and started up big Honda so all the bikes are ready
for the week. Due to be warmer next week which will be good for my hands which feel a bit raw right now, I've
been using the hand cream which is helping.

• Heart
I will be busy working so I probably will not find out if she's doing bird till I get home.

I've done my work to the bikes, brakes done, discovered one of the pistons is gummy but it's working for now
and will need new seals at some point. Replaced the battery and started up big Honda so all the bikes are ready
for the week. Due to be warmer next week which will be good for my hands which feel a bit raw right now, I've
been using the hand cream which is helping.
Yeah, me too, I'll have to catch up too after I get home on Wednesday.

Sounds like you've had a productive day Captain, at least it was ok weather to get it all done, at least you're all good for now 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, me too, I'll have to catch up too after I get home on Wednesday.

Sounds like you've had a productive day Captain, at least it was ok weather to get it all done, at least you're all good for now 🤗
Yep, sadly the weather was a little dull so I didn't do all I wanted to, at least the bikes are ready.

• Heart
Good morning @Dollylovesshoes and @Facehugger 🎄 hope you have a great Sunday😊

Is there any other fun threads you can recommend for me? I ve read all Katie price, all Lozza, I am even on the Charlotte Crosby thread. I realised if Pricey goes to jail what will I do? 😱
Try Lydia Millen, another fast mover, the Tattlers over there are hilarious much like you lot

Oh I love quirky things. Just finished watching "It's a Wonderful Life" on film4. It's my favourite film of all time. This film has lived on and I hope it continues to do so.Its a strong message of compassion and empathy for other people something KP wouldn't comprehend in a million years. I love the end when George opens the Tom Sawyer book and sees the message from Clarence. " No man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings. Love Clarence" then the bell rings on the tree and ZuZu says " teacher says everytime a bell rings an angel gets his wings. It's bloody lovely and always makes me cry doesn't matter how many times I watch it. I've seen it loads of times. How is everyone tonight?
I love that film too, I'm going to see it next Tuesday at the moonlight flicks with mulled wine and hot dogs and mince pies

Last edited:
  • Heart

Aww, Hampy, do take care Sweetie ❤

• Heart
@Gullri - the threads I highly recommend:

Demi Donnelly
Sallie Axl
Katie Hayes
The Ick
Online dating horror stories

• Heart

Do whatever you need to do to get you through Hampy. December is an emotional month for many reasons. Everyone is expected to be happy, jolly & celebrating. It really isn't like that at all. Sending huge hugs & positive vibes 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.