Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beef overload this weekend.

Steak tonight.

Roast Beef on Sunday, with yorkies.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Beef overload this weekend.

Steak tonight.

Roast Beef on Sunday, with yorkies.
Sounds good, have to say a nice steak is my favourite, hope you're having :m:m:m I now want steak or Burger King, thanks you lot 🀣🀣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Sounds good, have to say a nice steak is my favourite, hope you're having :m:m:m I now want steak or Burger King, thanks you lot 🀣🀣😘
Yes I had onions and mushrooms plus bread (cob) which went down well followed by some "Artic Roll" with clotted cream.

I'm stiff, sore and very tired, been like this all day, I will be better after another nights sleep plus a couple of pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes I had onions and mushrooms plus bread (cob) which went down well followed by some "Artic Roll" with clotted cream.

I'm stiff, sore and very tired, been like this all day, I will be better after another nights sleep plus a couple of pain.
Bless ya. Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Morning folks πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I'm up early for me on a Sunday, got Christmas cards and a tree to do 🀣 hope you all have a peaceful day x

• Heart
Watching Murder at my Door,introduced by Kym Marsh about the murder of Ellie Gould by her boyfriend she had split up with Tom Griffiths bastsrd,just 18 he was sentenced to 12 years,bastard should have got life.😑

Morning Facey..busy day then.

• Heart
Good morning @Dollylovesshoes and @Facehugger πŸŽ„ hope you have a great Sunday😊

Is there any other fun threads you can recommend for me? I ve read all Katie price, all Lozza, I am even on the Charlotte Crosby thread. I realised if Pricey goes to jail what will I do? 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Good morning @Dollylovesshoes and @Facehugger πŸŽ„ hope you have a great Sunday😊

Is there any other fun threads you can recommend for me? I ve read all Katie price, all Lozza, I am even on the Charlotte Crosby thread. I realised if Pricey goes to jail what will I do? 😱
Morning ❀ The Ick threads are funny too, and the dating ones. How the human race survives at times I just do not know πŸ€£πŸ‘

Watching Murder at my Door,introduced by Kym Marsh about the murder of Ellie Gould by her boyfriend she had split up with Tom Griffiths bastsrd,just 18 he was sentenced to 12 years,bastard should have got life.😑

Morning Facey..busy day then.
Morning Dolly ❀ I've got 4 in a bed on, that'll do while I'm covered in sellotape, stamps & glitter πŸ‘

• Heart
Morning ❀ The Ick threads are funny too, and the dating ones. How the human race survives at times I just do not know πŸ€£πŸ‘

Morning Dolly ❀ I've got 4 in a bed on, that'll do while I'm covered in sellotape, stamps & glitter πŸ‘
🀣🀣🀣 rather you than me.

For any Bah Humbuggers,this was made for me years ago on another forum.🀣
the pic was my avatar.🀣

43-E86999-6-EC4-4-C69-89-D7-B7-BF81-D16701.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.