Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh poor Pinkie sorry you have been through that pain etc..πŸ™

Dave seems ok,eating biccies not much wet just couple of mouthfuls,just hope I get in carrier ok..feeling bit wound up and aprehensive.πŸ™.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Pink Squirrel sending love, that's an awful lot to cope with in one chunk, hope you are all ok there.

Just thought of something, hope it's ok to let you know. Paypal do this pay in 3 thing, so you can buy something (think it has to be over Β£30? but check the rules on it) so if you found something for your children, you pay the 1st part at time of purchase then the next 2 parts are over 3 months. Don't know if that helps, but I've just had some unexpected bills and that's helped me sort stuff for xmas.

So yesterday I was mentioning to another poster about Yorkshire, oddly, I got an email mentioning breaks for next year...... I've just done something totally out of character for me, but I've booked one for later next year :oops::love::giggle:

Hoping I'm well enough to go and I checked family can step in if I can't, so I'm well chuffed :) Hope the person I was chatting to finds somewhere beautiful too x

Covid booster.... so I had my 1st one end of Sept, the place I went shut the following day and I'm not sure what happens next, does anyone know how long the gap is between number 1 and number 2 please? I had Pfizer.

One of the fam had astraz for their 2, (they had the batch that has caused wobbles if you want to travel) they just had pfizer for the booster and have also felt unwell with it. They are taking pain relief and drinking lots (not alcohol lol) and said that helped big time. Hope you all feel well soon x

• Heart
@Pink Squirrel sending love, that's an awful lot to cope with in one chunk, hope you are all ok there.

Just thought of something, hope it's ok to let you know. Paypal do this pay in 3 thing, so you can buy something (think it has to be over Β£30? but check the rules on it) so if you found something for your children, you pay the 1st part at time of purchase then the next 2 parts are over 3 months. Don't know if that helps, but I've just had some unexpected bills and that's helped me sort stuff for xmas.

So yesterday I was mentioning to another poster about Yorkshire, oddly, I got an email mentioning breaks for next year...... I've just done something totally out of character for me, but I've booked one for later next year :oops::love::giggle:

Hoping I'm well enough to go and I checked family can step in if I can't, so I'm well chuffed :) Hope the person I was chatting to finds somewhere beautiful too x

Covid booster.... so I had my 1st one end of Sept, the place I went shut the following day and I'm not sure what happens next, does anyone know how long the gap is between number 1 and number 2 please? I had Pfizer.

One of the fam had astraz for their 2, (they had the batch that has caused wobbles if you want to travel) they just had pfizer for the booster and have also felt unwell with it. They are taking pain relief and drinking lots (not alcohol lol) and said that helped big time. Hope you all feel well soon x
It's eight weeks now, shortened from twelve weeks. The booster is six months after the second dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Dollylovesshoes how's Dave? Honestly, bloody fur babies do cause such worry.
Allan, I'm sorry your dog was attacked. I'm also sorry for the staffy who clearly has a disgusting tit owner 😑
1 of my dogs came in bleeding on Monday. Unfortunately he has a condition whereby his blood doesn't clot. 40mins later after shoving tranexamic acid down him & using animal first aid, I managed to stop it, phew. All he had done was snagged a nail while doing zoomies in the garden 🀦. My kitchen looked like an abattoir πŸ™ˆ my lovely brand spanking new kitchen 😭😭😭😭
@265 lovin' your star clothing πŸ˜πŸ‘

On the way back from the hospital yesterday my son & I were involved in a car accident. Emergency stop has not helped my existing back issue. But nobody was hurt so that's good. An elderly chap pulled straight out of a junction failing to see the bloody massive grey Navaro truck that was virtually on him. Navaro driver tried to swerve, nearly driving into me. We both managed to stop while the elderly chap carried in driving straight into the side of the Navaro 🀦. I then had a bit of a moment last night because it bought back memories of the accident I was caught up in over summer where myself & 2 others administered CPR for 20+ mins until emergency services arrived. Awful, just awful.

I need to go Christmas shopping either tomorrow or Friday. I've done nothing yet 😳 I'm normally finished by now πŸ™ˆ. My new kitchen has taken up all the time & money. I also make all the children's advent calendars & I've got nothing for them either.

I'm away Sunday/Monday. Going to see Nigella Lawson, sooooo excited. I love Nigella πŸ₯°

I must thank you all for keeping my hairdresser's & their clients amused. I sat chuckling reading on here so they were asking what I was laughing at. I read a few excerpts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I will post pics later when my hairdresser sends some to me. She always takes lots of my hair for the salon page πŸ˜‚
Thank you, dog is doing OK now..glad your fur baby is doing well too x

We’re all keeping an eye on you as we know and you’re always telling us how hard you work! I’m joking. It is.
Don't think I've worked hard in over a year lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi guys very down yesterday. Had a tit of a shift today but okay now. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. I'm looking to book a minibreak for Christmas any suggestions?

:)
Thanks Facehugger:)
Hi MrsCranky, sorry you were feeling low yesterday, hope today was better for you.

The only way I manage is by taking each day as it comes. What has gone is in the past and you can’t change that but hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

take care

• Heart
Very quiet on here today!
Ahh, that's because I haven't waltzed by in my squeaky leather skinny jeans yetπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

I've been really tired today, crap nights sleep so just been cwtching with my dogs on the sofa with a blanket😊

Hope everyone is well. Dolly, did Dave go to the vets today...did I imagine that...how did he get on?

265, I prefer your other profile picture of you! Good news about the chest x-ray. Now I would phone up about your biopsy, my mother in law did last month. Made her feel a bit better and they got back to her the same day.

Oh poor pink, sending you hugs❀

Oh I better start cooking soon, bolognese bake. I actually don't like pasta but everyone else loves it so I try to keep them happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ahh, that's because I haven't waltzed by in my squeaky leather skinny jeans yetπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

I've been really tired today, crap nights sleep so just been cwtching with my dogs on the sofa with a blanket😊

Hope everyone is well. Dolly, did Dave go to the vets today...did I imagine that...how did he get on?

265, I prefer your other profile picture of you! Good news about the chest x-ray. Now I would phone up about your biopsy, my mother in law did last month. Made her feel a bit better and they got back to her the same day.

Oh poor pink, sending you hugs❀

Oh I better start cooking soon, bolognese bake. I actually don't like pasta but everyone else loves it so I try to keep them happy!
You were missed today..hope you manage to sleep tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi MrsCranky, sorry you were feeling low yesterday, hope today was better for you.

The only way I manage is by taking each day as it comes. What has gone is in the past and you can’t change that but hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

take care
Thank you love. I'm so glad I joined. Love the KP threads and now this one. You are all lovely and very friendly. I really enjoy chatting on here and love our shared sense of humour. β™₯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Evening lovelies πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ just caught up. @Pink Squirrel oh my word, you are having a tough time of it lately, one thing after another, hope you're allright my friend ❀ I've not been to the hospital since 7th December last year when Mother died, at that time everything was still shut and locked down up there due to Covid restrictions, it was 2.30am & pitch black/ thick freezing fog so I didn't notice if any building work was going on I must admit.

Your hair sounds amazing, can't wait to see xx

Hope Dolly's Dave is ok too, bless his paws 🐾😘

• Heart
Congratulations @Facehugger your thread title had the most votes!

Previous thread:

Carry on Krusties!
How do I vote. I know it's too late for this thread

Oh poor Pinkie sorry you have been through that pain etc..πŸ™

Dave seems ok,eating biccies not much wet just couple of mouthfuls,just hope I get in carrier ok..feeling bit wound up and aprehensive.πŸ™.
Dolly who's the suspicious poster

Dolly who's the suspicious poster

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
When the posts start to get near to 1000, folk start making up new names for the thread, (you can make up as many as you like and pop them on, Harri is brill, she had a huge set of them on the KP thread and personally, I voted for nearly all of them ❀ ❀:giggle: )

Then when each person puts up an idea of what to call it, you pop a like (use the like button) on that one. (ignore the others if you don't like them) and you can vote for more than one.

The new name winner is the one with the most votes :giggle:

When the posts start to get near to 1000, folk start making up new names for the thread, (you can make up as many as you like and pop them on, Harri is brill, she had a huge set of them on the KP thread and personally, I voted for nearly all of them ❀ ❀:giggle: )

Then when each person puts up an idea of what to call it, you pop a like (use the like button) on that one. (ignore the others if you don't like them) and you can vote for more than one.

The new name winner is the one with the most votes :giggle:
Yep we normally start suggesting about page 47. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Anyone can suggest a new thread title, just make sure you put 'thread title suggestion' in your post and do it in bold. I'm sure our Captain will do the honours now he's back, if not Jakey will 😘😘

Allan, what's the choices for dinner? πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
Yep we normally start suggesting about page 47. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Anyone can suggest a new thread title, just make sure you put 'thread title suggestion' in your post and do it in bold. I'm sure our Captain will do the honours now he's back, if not Jakey will 😘😘

Allan, what's the choices for dinner? πŸ‘πŸ‘
Having a pizza my friend...

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.