Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Krustie's.....hair dressers today. So I'm gonna try & get caught up in here while my colour is done 👍
Random..... @Facehugger when did our hospital A&E change? I went yesterday & found a whole new bit joining it to orthopaedics 😳

Reactions: 5
Morning Dolly and Dave, Morning all,

My hubs a bugger! He was doing a video work chat and I wanted to say hello. I kept shouting “Morning, morning”. No reaction. Somebody mentioned my hub had turned the speakers off! Anyway I told him to turn them on and said hello. That’s made my day, sad person that I am.

Oh it’s a bit dour today weather wise. Hope you’re warm and well.

Have been looking at cakes. I love to bake at the weekend but Italian cakes are very plain and no topping, filling like English ones. I just look at carrot cake on my iPad. Less fattening that way.

Ok take care,

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all, I seem to be getting up after 9AM daily now so I'm getting
into a very bad habit. Stuck my nose out the back door and yes it's a bit
cold outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's just gone past mid-day and my Brother just got up!

No he isn't being lazy, he had his booster yesterday.

I had mine yesterday, feel like crap. 😬
Mother has hers on Sunday and I'm due for mine around 18DEC but I'm
putting off my booster for the moment until I know where I am with my
current medical issue.

Mother has hers on Sunday and I'm due for mine around 18DEC but I'm
putting off my booster for the moment until I know where I am with my
current medical issue.
I had astra zeneca before, tired, sore arm overnight. Pfizer yesterday, feel like I've been run over. I need the three to be *fully vaccinated* for my holiday. Have Drs given you a time frame for results? Think I waited two weeks.

Reactions: 7
I had astra zeneca before, tired, sore arm overnight. Pfizer yesterday, feel like I've been run over. I need the three to be *fully vaccinated* for my holiday. Have Drs given you a time frame for results? Think I waited two weeks.
I got my booster about 3 weeks ago and felt fine..felt like crap with the 1st covid jab tho

Reactions: 7
All caught up on here & finished at the hairdresser's. 4.5hrs & 4 different colours it's taken! I now have blue, green, turquoise & pink hair 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Dollylovesshoes how's Dave? Honestly, bloody fur babies do cause such worry.
Allan, I'm sorry your dog was attacked. I'm also sorry for the staffy who clearly has a disgusting tit owner 😡
1 of my dogs came in bleeding on Monday. Unfortunately he has a condition whereby his blood doesn't clot. 40mins later after shoving tranexamic acid down him & using animal first aid, I managed to stop it, phew. All he had done was snagged a nail while doing zoomies in the garden 🤦. My kitchen looked like an abattoir 🙈 my lovely brand spanking new kitchen 😭😭😭😭
@265 lovin' your star clothing 😍👍

On the way back from the hospital yesterday my son & I were involved in a car accident. Emergency stop has not helped my existing back issue. But nobody was hurt so that's good. An elderly chap pulled straight out of a junction failing to see the bloody massive grey Navaro truck that was virtually on him. Navaro driver tried to swerve, nearly driving into me. We both managed to stop while the elderly chap carried in driving straight into the side of the Navaro 🤦. I then had a bit of a moment last night because it bought back memories of the accident I was caught up in over summer where myself & 2 others administered CPR for 20+ mins until emergency services arrived. Awful, just awful.

I need to go Christmas shopping either tomorrow or Friday. I've done nothing yet 😳 I'm normally finished by now 🙈. My new kitchen has taken up all the time & money. I also make all the children's advent calendars & I've got nothing for them either.

I'm away Sunday/Monday. Going to see Nigella Lawson, sooooo excited. I love Nigella 🥰

I must thank you all for keeping my hairdresser's & their clients amused. I sat chuckling reading on here so they were asking what I was laughing at. I read a few excerpts 😂😂

Show us.. would love to see.
I will post pics later when my hairdresser sends some to me. She always takes lots of my hair for the salon page 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Pink Squirrel bloody hell, hope your back is feeling better today!!

Glad you like my Star look, I do hope you like the matching slippers!!

Can't wait to see the hair!!

Just spent 14 minutes, 13 on hold to the surgery, I phoned up because
it's over 2 weeks from the chest x-ray. The x-ray was normal so that's
good. Still waiting to hear about the biopsy results, if I don't hear from
the Hospital by the end of the week I should think about going back to
work next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Pink Squirrel bloody hell, hope your back is feeling better today!!

Glad you like my Star look, I do hope you like the matching slippers!!

Can't wait to see the hair!!

Just spent 14 minutes, 13 on hold to the surgery, I phoned up because
it's over 2 weeks from the chest x-ray. The x-ray was normal so that's
good. Still waiting to hear about the biopsy results, if I don't hear from
the Hospital by the end of the week I should think about going back to
work next week.
Can you phone your consultant's secretary?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.