Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Facehugger your thread title had the most votes!

Previous thread:

Carry on Krusties!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Congratulations @Facehugger your thread title had the most votes!

Previous thread:

Carry on Krusties!
Thank you Jake ❤ oh brilliant, I'm glad everyone liked it, we do have some fantastic Paws Stars on here 😻🐾🐕 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thankyou so much JakeM for starting the new thread 🥰 A superb thread title hugger😘

I feel we are established now, bloody awesome🤗😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you Jake ❤ oh brilliant, I'm glad everyone liked it, we do have some fantastic Paws Stars on here 😻🐾🐕 😘
You’re welcome ❤ We do, don’t we? Everyone’s pets are gorgeous ❤
Thankyou so much JakeM for starting the new thread 🥰 A superb thread title hugger😘

You’re welcome ❤ oh yes, brilliant title hugger!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Thanks Mrs E ❤😘 thing is, this thread will always be here for natter, even if we wander off at times when the Skank is keeping folk entertained, our little support thread can be kept going for us all.

It's helped me to be able to chat without worrying about 'off Topic' and am sure it has for others too. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Loving this and now on #3 already.

I'm all caught up with my medical drama's now.

Anyone seen a show called "The Glades"? My Mother used to love this show and I
never got a chance to watch it. Now with streaming I can get to see it now..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was just thinking - does anyone have any funny stories? Most embarrassing thing you’ve done when drunk? Apparently I lied down and nearly fell asleep In a pizza shop, spent the taxi money on the pizza, and nearly got thrown out of it due the not having enough money with me. My friend pulled out a watch and said 'do you want this? It was about £10 from Argos' 🤣

• Haha
I was just thinking - does anyone have any funny stories? Most embarrassing thing you’ve done when drunk? Apparently I lied down and nearly fell asleep In a pizza shop when I was 17 🤣
Oh god, where do I start? Ok, so the worst was I passed my driving test late, single mum, aged about 30. Mates took me out to celebrate, the boy was at his Nans. I spent all the money I'd saved for my next month's worth of driving lessons if I didn't pass.

Got home at about 3am, decided I was cold & wanted a bath before I went to bed. Couldn't understand why I couldn't get my chest and nether regions clean, no matter how much soap I used.

I'd only got in the bath with my black undies still on!!! 🤣🤣

ETA: this was the night I'd turned down an invite to go home with a certain doorman friend that had been very attentive for months - if I'd taken up that offer I wouldn't have been bloody cold or been wearing the undies for long 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god, where do I start? Ok, so the worst was I passed my driving test late, single mum, aged about 30. Mates took me out to celebrate, the boy was at his Nans. I spent all the money I'd saved for my next month's worth of driving lessons if I didn't pass.

Got home at about 3am, decided I was cold & wanted a bath before I went to bed. Couldn't understand why I couldn't get my chest and nether regions clean, no matter how much soap I used.

I'd only got in the bath with my black undies still on!!! 🤣🤣
Haha, we do we ourselves into some states whilst drunk, don’t we? 🤣 I couldn’t count how many times I’ve been like that! Threw a plant pot
(with the plant and soil in) over the toilet cubical that my cousin was in. 'What the duck have you done now?'…came out and he was covered in soil. I fell on the floor and couldn’t stop laughing, it took me about 5 minutes to get back up 🤣

• Haha
I was just thinking - does anyone have any funny stories? Most embarrassing thing you’ve done when drunk? Apparently I lied down and nearly fell asleep In a pizza shop, spent the taxi money on the pizza, and nearly got thrown out of it due the not having enough money with me. My friend pulled out a watch and said 'do you want this? It was about £10 from Argos' 🤣
Oh my god, most I wouldn't admit to. The others, well I've got to have an early night so you'll have to wait😉
I have danced on top of a car with the permission of the owner at 4am skimpilly dressed🤦🏻‍♀️ outside a nightclub...I don't know why. I did take off my shoes though so that was sensible.
The marker of how wrecked you got was whether you woke up with your makeup still on😜🤣

• Haha
Another one was when I was about 18. Had too many 'Apple Blossoms' and the ex pushed me home from the pub in a Kwik Save trolley 🤣🤣 then unceremoniously tipped me out on my mother's front lawn. He was always crap at driving. And a lot of other things 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god, most I wouldn't admit to. The others, well I've got to have an early night so you'll have to wait😉
I have danced on top of a car with the permission of the owner at 4am skimpilly dressed🤦🏻‍♀️ outside a nightclub...I don't know why. I did take off my shoes though so that was sensible.
The marker of how wrecked you got was whether you woke up with your makeup still on😜🤣
With permission? Oh God, I don’t know why but that part has made me howl! Did they join in? 🤣

It was my cousins 40th recently. Where to start with her sister? Love her but bloody hell, she’s mental after a drink or two. Nearly fell down the stairs, jumped on the bar, walked around with high heel straps around her ankles, shouted everything she said, and to top it all off…wanted to carry on partying at another pub. Thankfully her boyfriend phoned a taxi and took her home 🤣 how she managed to avoid a hangover is beyond me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With permission? Oh God, I don’t know why but that part has made me howl! Did they join in? 🤣

It was my cousins 40th recently. Where to start with her sister? Love her but bloody hell, she’s mental after a drink or two. Nearly fell down the stairs, jumped on the bar, walked around with high heel straps around her ankles, shouted everything she said, and to top it all off…wanted to carry on partying at another pub. Thankfully her boyfriend phoned a taxi and took her home 🤣 how she managed to avoid a hangover is beyond me 🤣
It was the 90's. I could get away with anything back then...they didn't join in but we got a good crowd around the car with the music too. Oh I'm actually embarrassed now😳25 years too late but....

Bed time🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Night all ❤ xx

• Heart
It was the 90's. I could get away with anything back then...they didn't join in but we got a good crowd around the car with the music too. Oh I'm actually embarrassed now😳25 years too late but....

Bed time🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Night all ❤ xx
Don’t worry, we’ve all done things we regret, especially when drunk. Goodnight Ems ❤

• Heart
I can’t tell you mine. Some are the reason that I’m now sober 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I got very pissed when I got married,had the wedding do at me mums and hubs and me staying at me mum and dads,so had friends round,I was drinking rum and Coke,as evening wore on I getting very pissed,so hubs was taking me to bed for some reason I was singing I’m jake the peg🤣kept singing I’m jake the peg diddle,diddle,diddle,anyway in bed woke up in morning bed was wet,I said to my husband what have you done?he said not me you have pissed the bed.🤭😂

• Haha
Most embarrassing drunk story is the time me and my best friend decided to streak through the town centre and got caught by police who were patrolling

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.