Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys very down yesterday. Had a tit of a shift today but okay now. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. I'm looking to book a minibreak for Christmas any suggestions?

:)
Hi guys very down yesterday. Had a tit of a shift today but okay now. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. I'm looking to book a minibreak for Christmas any suggestions?
Thanks Facehugger:)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

:)
Thanks Facehugger:)
Bless you Mrs Crank ❤ what sort of stuff do you like to do? Are you looking at a mini break in the UK? Kids? X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi Facehugger. I have no kids and I'm 51 no parents. I would like to be by the seaside at winter. Can you suggest somewhere suitable x

• Heart
Hi Facehugger. I have no kids and I'm 51 no parents. I would like to be by the seaside at winter. Can you suggest somewhere suitable x
Bless you. Not sure where you are in the UK but I love the North East coast. Whitby, Staithes, Filey, all that bit of coast. They're the quieter bits, then you've got Scarborough (a mini Blackpool but still nice, full of history) etc. Quiet seaside in winter then Whitby would be my choice. Up there anyway. Xx

ETA: my old Dad loved Saltburn. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bless you. Not sure where you are in the UK but I love the North East coast. Whitby, Staithes, Filey, all that bit of coast. They're the quieter bits, then you've got Scarborough (a mini Blackpool but still nice, full of history) etc. Quiet seaside in winter then Whitby would be my choice. Up there anyway. Xx

ETA: my old Dad loved Saltburn. ❤
Oh can you recommend some places to stay would love a break. I'm from South Wales

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh can you recommend some places to stay would love a break. I'm from South Wales
There's loads of cottages or hotels & guest houses up there, you're best off having a Google to be honest, to see what would suit you best. There's Whitby webcams you can have a look at too, I often log on and have a look what the sea is doing up there when I'm fed up 🤣🤣❤

• Heart
My Brother can be a real bleep at times....

Amazon are dropping VISA payments next year, guess who doesn't have a mastercard!
Well my Brother in his arrogance will not apply for a mastercard and will stop using
Amazon. Why SHOULD I get a mastercard? Amazon? duck them is his attitude.

• Sad
  • Wow

Amazon are dropping VISA payments next year, guess who doesn't have a mastercard!
Well my Brother in his arrogance will not apply for a mastercard and will stop using
Isn't it only visa credit cards though? Debit still being accepted I believe?

Oh dear, not like you to use the C word Captain ❤ Jersey's right, Amazon does use debit cards, Master Facehugger has a prime account and he's only got s debit card xx

Thanks lovely Im an avid walker. Will look into it
Have a look at Wainwright's coast to coast, it finishes up in Robin Hoods Bay I think. Can't remember where it starts off tho 😘 xx

Last edited:
Brixham in Devon is coastal and has some stunning things to see and do around xmas time. Also the Norfolk coastline is gorgeous, very atmospheric. They have a lot of xmas road fetes in the surrounding areas too.

Went to Yorkshire for a xmas break (but wasn't coastal) near Catterick, very beautiful scenery and perfect for chilling, getting yourself back together and enjoying the xmas vibe.

• Heart
Brixham in Devon is coastal and has some stunning things to see and do around xmas time. Also the Norfolk coastline is gorgeous, very atmospheric. They have a lot of xmas road fetes in the surrounding areas too.

Went to Yorkshire for a xmas break (but wasn't coastal) near Catterick, very beautiful scenery and perfect for chilling, getting yourself back together and enjoying the xmas vibe.
I like North Yorkshire, Stepmum lives not too far from Catterick. Norfolk is also nice, been a few times ❤👍

• Heart
I like North Yorkshire, Stepmum lives not too far from Catterick. Norfolk is also nice, been a few times ❤👍
I went there with a broken heart and a painful headspace, found myself standing up a very high mountain and felt so happy, the happiest I have in years :giggle: just felt like I could breath again and it was just so calm and peaceful. The people there were just lovely, calm, fun and supportive. Defo left a piece of my heart there.

Has anyone seen this? 😬

Oddly, I've been humming that tune lol, watched a netflix film called Love Guaranteed which features heavily, that song :LOL:

Can't believe that lovely girl from the 80's who was encouraging teens to nip off for a **cough** moment of pash is now Fluffing like a rockstar :oops::LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I went there with a broken heart and a painful headspace, found myself standing up a very high mountain and felt so happy, the happiest I have in years :giggle: just felt like I could breath again and it was just so calm and peaceful. The people there were just lovely, calm, fun and supportive. Defo left a piece of my heart there.

Oddly, I've been humming that tune lol, watched a netflix film called Love Guaranteed which features heavily, that song :LOL:

Can't believe that lovely girl from the 80's who was encouraging teens to nip off for a **cough** moment of pash is now Fluffing like a rockstar :oops::LOL:
I’m glad to hear that you loved it. Hope you’re in a good headspace now ❤

I’ve seen better performances down at the local pub. She’s either very unprofessional or dealing with some sort of addiction. Hopefully she gets the help she (possibly) needs.

• Heart
I’m glad to hear that you loved it. Hope you’re in a good headspace now ❤

I’ve seen better performances down at the local pub. She’s either very unprofessional or dealing with some sort of addiction. Hopefully she gets the help she (possibly) needs.
Thank you so much, defo improved and currently in the final weeks of my latest bout of counselling :) (been doing that for over 20+ years as I have PTSD)

• Heart
Any tips for separating eggs whites from yolks. Last couple of times I’ve struggled. The cake I made at weekend yolk in white they wouldn’t beat properly had to bin.
Crack the egg over a dish then tip the yolk back and forth between the two halves of shell the white will fall into the dish

Apologies if this has already been suggested

My and my other half go for a Turkey and Tinsel every year to Llandudno it gets Christmas going for us. And normally we go back in January for a few days winter break. Haven't been since covid sadly and not planning to go this year.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.