Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first jab practically put me in a coma. Had it in the morning, spent the afternoon on the sofa drifting in and out, woke up at 7.20 the next morning still on the sofa, went straight to bed and woke up at 1.30 in the afternoon. I was told it was because I had previously had covid. Second jab no problems so I don't anticipate any with the booster
Bless you. My friend had a similar experience. Had the jab, went home, felt fine. Started to feel a little tired a few hours later. Sat down with a cup of tea. Looked & saw empty cup but couldn't remember drinking the tea. Got up & collapsed in a heap. Managed to get upstairs for a lay down. Kept waking up feeling feverish. Then was woken by shouting & screaming. It went on & on. Dragged herself across the bedroom to the window to try & see where the noise was coming from. Realised that it was her making the noise as she was delirious 😳. At that point other half came home & wanted to rush her to A&E. She was too ill to move. After about an hour of this she suddenly felt much better. Soooooo weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
@Dollylovesshoes how's the lovely Dave this morning? @BigBlue2018 was asking after him too on the other thread. He's a clever boy peeing in the consultation room & avoiding a blood test 🤭. Trying to get a urine sample from a cat is impossible which is why it's mostly a blood test. As a cat fosterer I've had many, many failed attempts trying to get urine from a poorly cat 🙈.

I've just realised that I'm probably the first person whose hair colour has matched their tap colour 😂😂. (Tap pic taken before tiling done)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@Dollylovesshoes how's the lovely Dave this morning? @BigBlue2018 was asking after him too on the other thread. He's a clever boy peeing in the consultation room & avoiding a blood test 🤭. Trying to get a urine sample from a cat is impossible which is why it's mostly a blood test. As a cat fosterer I've had many, many failed attempts trying to get urine from a poorly cat 🙈.

I've just realised that I'm probably the first person whose hair colour has matched their tap colour 😂😂. (Tap pic taken before tiling done)
Dave is fine,he is just being bloody fussy.yes he was due to stay overnight,urine test comes first sny problem then blood test,but he weed.tested it came back fine as anything.So take him home.Thankyou for caring.🥰@BigBlue2018
hope you see this post.🥰

why isn’t Blue highlighting🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning all, hope you’re all ok,

Dolly, so pleased Dave is ok I know how worried you’ve been about him.

I think I’m going to have to change my top. Got long sleeve one on feel hot and I’m going through the change at the mo so my temperature is all over the place.

MrsEms, you don’t like pasta? You’re not welcome in my house! Only joking but everybody I know loves pasta but we’re all different. Do you like gnocchi?

Laundry day and the sun is out but it’s very cold out. Heard neighbours rev their car up this morning. Cars need warning up too!

I hated school, very unhappy there but I did love singing hymns. I wonder if they still sing them? One of my favourites was When a Knight Won His Spurs. Love the words and the tune. We don’t see dragons anymore although I have met a few dragons in my real life.

Take care and have a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dave is fine,he is just being bloody fussy.yes he was due to stay overnight,urine test comes first sny problem then blood test,but he weed.tested it came back fine as anything.So take him home.Thankyou for caring.🥰@BigBlue2018.hope you see this post.🥰

why isn’t Blue highlighting🤔
I think it's not highlighted because it looks like there's a full stop & hope attached to it without a space? I often have trouble tagging people if I do capital letters, small letters, spaces, no spaces etc. Technology drives me bonkers 🥴

I'm pleased you were able to bring him home. It's such a worry if they have to stay in over night. I absolutely hate it & am always waiting for the early morning call to let me know they've had a comfortable night 🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks Harri😊
My favourite hymns was Morning has broken like the first morning Blackbird has spoken.Also I vow to thee my Country and Jerusalem.

• Heart
Morning all, hope you’re all ok,

Dolly, so pleased Dave is ok I know how worried you’ve been about him.

I think I’m going to have to change my top. Got long sleeve one on feel hot and I’m going through the change at the mo so my temperature is all over the place.

MrsEms, you don’t like pasta? You’re not welcome in my house! Only joking but everybody I know loves pasta but we’re all different. Do you like gnocchi?

Laundry day and the sun is out but it’s very cold out. Heard neighbours rev their car up this morning. Cars need warning up too!

I hated school, very unhappy there but I did love singing hymns. I wonder if they still sing them? One of my favourites was When a Knight Won His Spurs. Love the words and the tune. We don’t see dragons anymore although I have met a few dragons in my real life.

Take care and have a good day
We eat lots of pasta in this house 😋😋 and it's always quick to cook which is a bonus 👍 my youngest loves making pasta from scratch. It's cheap entertainment & doesn't result in too much mess 😂 All the kids enjoy making sushi too. I think it's important that they all know how to produce meals. So many don't have a clue & it's sad.
Not enough done in schools to teach basic life skills. My unschooled child has far more ability than her schooled peers, even taking into account her autism/PDA. I often hear her helping friends with their school work. I focus a lot on life skills because I want her to have the best possible chance of independence. We will not let autism/PDA define her.
I have a child in year 7. Last week in food tech they made a couscous salad. My child came home in hysterics. He found pouring hot water on couscous & chopping up cucumber, pepper ridiculously simple. He couldn't believe how many were struggling with it for the whole hour lesson. He'd finished in about 10mins. He's as capable as his sisters of producing meals from scratch. As is my eldest. His mates are always amazed at his cooking skills when a lot of them have ready meals & takeaways.

Thanks Harri😊
My favourite hymns was Morning has broken like the first morning Blackbird has spoken.Also I vow to thee my Country and Jerusalem.
I love belting out Jerusalem. It's always the hymn at the remembrance parade. I liked Morning Has Broken too & All Things Bright & Beautiful 🙂
@Harrigan they sing in assembly at my youngest's primary school. Although not always hymns as it's not a 'church of England' primary school.

Last edited:
  • Heart
We eat lots of pasta in this house 😋😋 and it's always quick to cook which is a bonus 👍 my youngest loves making pasta from scratch. It's cheap entertainment & doesn't result in too much mess 😂 All the kids enjoy making sushi too. I think it's important that they all know how to produce meals. So many don't have a clue & it's sad.
Not enough done in schools to teach basic life skills. My unschooled child has far more ability than her schooled peers, even taking into account her autism/PDA. I often hear her helping friends with their school work. I focus a lot on life skills because I want her to have the best possible chance of independence. We will not let autism/PDA define her.
I have a child in year 7. Last week in food tech they made a couscous salad. My child came home in hysterics. He found pouring hot water on couscous & chopping up cucumber, pepper ridiculously simple. He couldn't believe how many were struggling with it for the whole hour lesson. He'd finished in about 10mins. He's as capable as his sisters of producing meals from scratch. As is my eldest. His mates are always amazed at his cooking skills when a lot of them have ready meals & takeaways.

I love belting out Jerusalem. It's always the hymn at the remembrance parade. I liked Morning Has Broken too & All Things Bright & Beautiful 🙂
@Harrigan they sing in assembly at my youngest's primary school. Although not always hymns as it's not a 'church of England' primary school.
We love pasta the only disagreement is how it’s cooked. I prefer al dente and so does hub but others probably prefer it cooked a bit more. My hub has such huge plates of pasta it’s frightening. Don’t know where it all goes!

Yes, Jerusalem great hymn, quite emotional hearing it. There are so many great hymns it was fun just looking at the index seeing what you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We love pasta the only disagreement is how it’s cooked. I prefer al dente and so does hub but others probably prefer it cooked a bit more. My hub has such huge plates of pasta it’s frightening. Don’t know where it all goes!

Yes, Jerusalem great hymn, quite emotional hearing it. There are so many great hymns it was fun just looking at the index seeing what you know.
I adore pasta Harri,haven’t made my own Lasagne for ages or my spinach ricotta Canneloni.

• Heart
I adore pasta Harri,haven’t made my own Lasagne for ages or my spinach ricotta Canneloni.
Ooh me too. Love my mums lasagne. I’m not keen on cannelloni for some reason although I will eat them. Isn’t it funny too I prefer mums tagliatelle not when she does vermicelli. I mean it’s still all pasta but one is thick one is thin!

talking of thick and thin seeing those photos of Madonna was funny and sad. In one shot it literally looks like she’s lost her marbles and is looking for them under the bed. Oh well

• Haha
@Harrigan my youngest has asked for a sewing machine for Christmas. Father Christmas hasn't a clue about sewing machines 😳 do you have any suggestions or recommendations please? How do I choose a suitable 1?......oops, not me obviously, Father Christmas 🎅🎄

• Heart
@Harrigan my youngest has asked for a sewing machine for Christmas. Father Christmas hasn't a clue about sewing machines 😳 do you have any suggestions or recommendations please? How do I choose a suitable 1?......oops, not me obviously, Father Christmas 🎅🎄
Hi there
How old is your youngest? There are different machines for different age groups. Some of the ones for smaller children have safety features on. If you tell me their age I will have a look for you.
Also few other things
Is it just a new hobby or something they would like to do for a while? (Some kids get bored and move on)
How much do you want to spend
Is it important how the machine looks (some come in pretty colours obviously attractive to youngsters)
Is that ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ooh me too. Love my mums lasagne. I’m not keen on cannelloni for some reason although I will eat them. Isn’t it funny too I prefer mums tagliatelle not when she does vermicelli. I mean it’s still all pasta but one is thick one is thin!

talking of thick and thin seeing those photos of Madonna was funny and sad. In one shot it literally looks like she’s lost her marbles and is looking for them under the bed. Oh well
Hi everyone. I love fettuccine I think because it's thicker than tagliatelle and for some reason it holds more sauce and seems tastier. I love a creamy garlic sauce with salmon or prawns. On the hymn and song choices I love Calon Lan. Went to one of my close friend's father's funeral the other day and they played that in the chapel. It gave me goosebumps. It's all in Welsh and I know every word!

• Heart
Oh yes,love it!

Oh god yes.😊
Where's Mrs Emms tonight. AKA Bryn. Only joking. My real name is Henry and I live in a mudhut;)

Oh my god, most I wouldn't admit to. The others, well I've got to have an early night so you'll have to wait😉
I have danced on top of a car with the permission of the owner at 4am skimpilly dressed🤦🏻‍♀️ outside a nightclub...I don't know why. I did take off my shoes though so that was sensible.
The marker of how wrecked you got was whether you woke up with your makeup still on😜🤣
I pinched a bike once from someone's front garden and rode it around the streets of Cardiff and I also threw my chip wrapper in the garden. Apologies if this was your garden. I also fell in some bramble bushes whilst having a wee and woke up with thorns in my bottom which I was picking out the next day. There are a few more stories. A life well lived. I'm a bit boring now

Where's Mrs Emms tonight. AKA Bryn. Only joking. My real name is Henry and I live in a mudhut;)

I pinched a bike once from someone's front garden and rode it around the streets of Cardiff and I also threw my chip wrapper in the garden. Apologies if this was your garden. I also fell in some bramble bushes whilst having a wee and woke up with thorns in my bottom which I was picking out the next day. There are a few more stories. A life well lived. I'm a bit boring now
Goodnight MrsEmms. Make removal was a no no. Always woke up with the look of dead spiders drowned in a glass of milk. I'm very pale. Goodnight god bless

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.