Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be online Friday, I will also be helping Mother with the second wave of Xmas puddings so
the house will have a nice smell all day.

I will let you know what happens, the phone call is due around 14:10.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all

good luck with the consultation today 265,

no tag no bag no rag no nag
Lots of sag

take care all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all😊
Goodluck with your phone call later @265😘
Sending you best wishes and a virtual hug🤗

Actually you can all have a hug too....group hug🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤❤

Have a great day all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks people, had a bit of a wobble last night but this morning I'm feeling not so anxious.

Had a chat Via text last night with a friend, managed to have a laugh. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks people, had a bit of a wobble last night but this morning I'm feeling not so anxious.

Had a chat Via text last night with a friend, managed to have a laugh. ♥
It's impossible to stop your brain running through *what if* scenarios, the whole waiting thing is so stressful. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

• Heart
Just got off the phone, it's a tumour.

Warthin tumor is a benign tumor of the salivary gland. The first symptom is usually a painless, slow-growing bump in front of the ear, on the bottom of the mouth, or under the chin. Warthin tumors may increase in size over time, but few become cancerous. Though the cause is currently unknown, smoking is believed to increase the chance of developing Warthin tumor. Treatment may consist of surgery to remove the tumor or careful observation to watch for changes in the tumor over time.

I am on the waiting list for an operation, I was advised due to it's size of 3CM that it should be removed, this might happen next month and I will require at least 2 weeks off to recover.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi 265,

That’s good news that it’s benign. I’ve had a quick look they are non recurrent so once you get it removed that should be it. It says they are more common in males and as you say smokers.

hope you get your operation done quickly

take care and wishing you all the best

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Warthin tumor is a benign tumor of the salivary gland. The first symptom is usually a painless, slow-growing bump in front of the ear, on the bottom of the mouth, or under the chin. Warthin tumors may increase in size over time, but few become cancerous. Though the cause is currently unknown, smoking is believed to increase the chance of developing Warthin tumor. Treatment may consist of surgery to remove the tumor or careful observation to watch for changes in the tumor over time.

I am on the waiting list for an operation, I was advised due to it's size of 3CM that it should be removed, this might happen next month and I will require at least 2 weeks off to recover.
There is a really good support group on Facebook, lots of people who've had that surgery. I had two tumours from my parotid removed, about ten years ago, I'd show you the scar but it's so good you can't see it.

Attachments

• Heart

I'm so relieved for you❤ It's good news that it is benign and you can have it removed. Hopefully that will be soon and we'll all be here to help keep you entertained for those 2 weeks whilst you recover😊

Take care lovely😘

• Heart

So glad it's benign..hope they get you in quick for the op

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.