Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 yep, bloody Virgin TV is down here too. Got BBC1, 2, ITV & Channel 4&5, that's it. No idea on a fix time yet.

I'm leaving on 22nd, going to get an aerial & just have Freeview & getting rid of landline altogether Son's getting his own Internet account, that's being installed 23rd, so I'll be able to watch TV through that too if I want. I'm sick of no new cheaper deals for long standing customers with the twats, so that's why I'm leaving. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thought this thread was unusually quiet, I must’ve missed a notification 🤣

Reactions: 3
Yes,I’ve recorded something as well bastards.
What channel number is your crime channel Dolly? I've just pulled my plug out to reset my box & it looks like most of mine have come back on now. If you tell me the number I'll check xx

Reactions: 2
What channel number is your crime channel Dolly? I've just pulled my plug out to reset my box & it looks like most of mine have come back on now. If you tell me the number I'll check xx
209.Crime and investigation Uk.I suppose it’s all according to the area as well,I’m in London.

• Heart
209.Crime and investigation Uk.I suppose it’s all according to the area as well,I’m in London.
Just looked, mine are back on up to 155 X I think they must be coming back bit by bit. I know you're in London my lovely, I thought they'd get yours back on before ours somehow xx

• Heart
What's spotify? is it an app thing?

I've got youtube, netflix, prime and disney channel. They are on a smart tv. When we had sky it was always going off and not working, ditched that and tv completely.

Got so much more done around the house lol (renovation) :)

@265 best wishes for tomorrow, will be thinking of you.

• Heart
Just looked, mine are back on up to 155 X I think they must be coming back bit by bit. I know you're in London my lovely, I thought they'd get yours back on before ours somehow xx
Have just restarted my TiVo box to see if it all comes back. TV guide has all channels,but when I click on 209 just a blank screen so looks like still down.On,y bbc,itv,channel 4…

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Have just restarted my TiVo box to see if it all comes back. TV guide has all channels,but when I click on 209 just a blank screen so looks like still down.On,y bbc,itv,channel 4…
Yep, mines the same on 209. It'll be back soon I bet. Xx

Yep, mines the same on 209. It'll be back soon I bet. Xx
Yes,lots of channels back but not 209,hopefully back soon.Thanks Facey.x

Nahh,haven’t got aerial.Not only that they wouldn’t have my fab crime channels.
Yes,lots of channels back but not 209,hopefully back soon.Thanks Facey.x
Strange,209;not back but + plus is back,so just to be sure I’ve recorded 11pm program I want to see.

Last edited:
  • Heart
What's spotify? is it an app thing?

I've got youtube, netflix, prime and disney channel. They are on a smart tv. When we had sky it was always going off and not working, ditched that and tv completely.

Got so much more done around the house lol (renovation) :)

@265 best wishes for tomorrow, will be thinking of you.
I have Sky (mainly because of Mother) NowTV stick and a Roku box, also can watch NowTV and Disney plus on my Kindle, no Prime or Netflix!

On the subject of TV, the free movie channels are utter bollocks, I spent ages on my Roku box trying out channels, some had no content at all.

I was offered a deal on NowTV movie package but the contents are complete bollocks too, hardly anything that would justify £5 a month.

As for Friday, thanks, a few people will be thinking of me too, I have to admit I'm anxious.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have Sky (mainly because of Mother) NowTV stick and a Roku box, also can watch NowTV and Disney plus on my Kindle, no Prime or Netflix!

On the subject of TV, the free movie channels are utter bollocks, I spent ages on my Roku box trying out channels, some had no content at all.

I was offered a deal on NowTV movie package but the contents are complete bollocks too, hardly anything that would justify £5 a month.

As for Friday, thanks, a few people will be thinking of me too, I have to admit I'm anxious.
I'll be awaiting an update tomorrow, good luck buggerlugs ❤ got everything crossed for you x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.